during, and after the day on which he arrived there.
前一天、当天和后一天的旅客名单。
So, we needed to see if any of those suspicious people
所以我们要看看,在那些可疑的人中,
traveled to Siberia at the time of the poisoning,
有没有人在投毒的时候,去过西伯利亚,
and we found an overlap.
我们找到了重合点。
We found a nest of wasps we didn’t know existed.
我们捅了一个未知的马蜂窝。
It’s a domestic assassination machine on an industrial scale.
这是一部有产业规模的国内暗♥杀♥机器。
I was absolutely shocked that this was so fast,
这一切发生得如此之快,我完全震惊了,
and the whole plot disentangled so quickly,
整个情节如此之快就解开了,
so I just reached out by Twitter and said,
所以我在推特上发文说,
“Alexei, I think we may have found who poisoned you.”
“阿列克谢,我想我们可能找到毒害你的人了。”
After I went out of the hospital,
出院后,
I decided to move to Black Forest and live in some small village.
我决定搬到黑森林,住在一个小村庄里。
You can just walk for hours and not meet any person at all.
你可以走上好几个小时,却见不到任何一个人。
These are my German friends, actually.
实际上,这些是我的德国朋友。
The little pony is my friend and donkey is Yulia’s friend.
那匹小马是我的朋友,这匹驴子是尤利娅的朋友。
And this is routine of our walk.
这是我们通常的散步。
Come here, my little pony.
过来,我的小马。
Isn’t he sweet? Better than your donkey.
难道他不可爱吗? 比你那头驴子要好。
– Come here.- Everybody like the small pony.
—来到这里。-每个人都喜欢小马驹。
– It’s like usual. But donkey is like…- Come to me.
-跟平常一样。但是驴就像… -到我这儿来。
– You’re scaring him. Go away.- No, you’re scaring him.
-你把它吓到他了,走开。-不,你吓到他了
Go away. You poor guy.
走开。可怜的家伙。
Donkey, hi. Of course, you like me.
驴,嗨。当然,你喜欢我。
Oh, come on.
哦,来吧。
This is a very evil woman.
这是非常坏的娘们。
Come on, my mighty horse.Come here. More carrots.
来吧,我的骏马。到这里来。来吃更多的胡萝卜。
You’ll grow big.
你会长大的。
They are cute,but they are not very smart.
它们很可爱,但是它们不是很聪明。
So, they decided,
所以,他们决定
for their fence,not to provide electricity.
不为他们的围栏通上电。
Stop doing it!
别做了!
我可以摘一个苹果吗,或者你来摘?
我们不想录下你在偷苹果,苹果在哪里?
在那儿。
It’s no one’s apple.
这是没人要的苹果。
-哪里?-在那里,挂在上面,熟透了。
Yulia want an apple and asked me to take it.
尤利娅想要一个苹果,让我摘它。
But it’s Germany,so it’s someone’s apple.
但这是德国,所以这是别人的苹果。
– And there is a police over there.- I’ll come there when it will be dark.
-那边有个警♥察♥。-我会在天黑的时候去那里摘。
And no police.
那要警♥察♥不在时。
So, you’re a Russian criminal who arrived to Germany?
这么说,你是一个来到德国的俄♥罗♥斯♥罪犯?
No, it’s, like… It’s okay.
不,是,就像……没关系。
It belongs to, I don’t know.
它属于谁,我不知道。
How do you know? How do you know that it belonged…
你怎么知道的?你怎么知道它属于…
Because it’s open place.There’s no anything, which…
因为这是一个开放的地方。没有任何东西…
This is a very Russian style,you know, of thinking about property.
这是一种典型的俄♥罗♥斯♥逻辑风格,关于财产的思考。
Like, it belong to everyone,because it’s an open place.
它属于每个人,因为它是一个开放的地方。
Just come and get it.
快来拿吧。
The story of this guy who lives in Vienna but is Bulgarian,
这个人住在维也纳,是保加利亚人,
but worked in Russia, and that he has all of his own money
但在俄♥罗♥斯♥工作,他有自己的钱,
and he spends it on investigations of Russian crimes.
他把这些钱花在调查俄♥罗♥斯♥的犯罪上。
He just sounded too suspicious.
他以疑心重而出名。
Too good to be true. Too… capable?
好得令人难以置信。太…能行吗?
He sounded a bit, you know,made up.
他听起来有点,你懂的,装腔作势。
Are you confident that he is not MI6 or CIA?
你确信他不是军情六处或中情局吗?
I’m pretty confident.I wouldn’t say I rule it out,
我很有信心。我不能说我排除了这种可能性,
but I’m pretty confident that he’s not.
但我很确定他没有。
I was suspicious about this guy from Twitter.
我很怀疑推特上的这个人。
I just saw his old laptop
我看到了他的旧笔记本电脑
and all these tables with data.
还有这些数据表。
Turns out, and I was very surprised,
that the whole thing about Bellingcat
事实证明,我很惊讶,整个“响铃猫”充其量就是
is just one smart guy,no CIA involved, no MI6.
一个聪明人,没有中情局或军情六处的背景。
He’s just a nice and very kind Bulgarian nerd with a laptop.
他只是个和善的保加利亚宅男,有台笔记本电脑。
这是你几人所有的航♥班♥列表,
这些竖列数据来自我们的三名主要嫌疑人,
在2017年前期的航♥班♥。
那就是说,我一宣布参选总统
他们就决定杀了我?
那是第一次行程。
他们不是盯梢的特工。他们是杀手。你明白吗?
他们早在那时就开始准备了。
其中一个就是给你下毒的人。
I will show you photographs.
我会给你看一些照片。
You’ll tell me if you recognize any of the people in those photographs.
如果你认识照片上的人就告诉我。
哦,是的,那是一张令人难忘的脸。
-你认识他吗? -不,他只是看起来很眼熟。
但我想不起来在哪儿见过这人。
I see.
我看。
他不是一个典型的特务。
如果我在哪儿见过他,我会记得他的,但是不,我不记得……
Getting through emotionally to Alexei was a piece of cake.
从情感上说服阿列克谢很容易。
Took literally an hour.
一共才花了一个小时。
Getting through to Maria took much longer.
和玛丽亚通话花了更长的时间。
She was very tough. She never smiled.
她很厉害。她从来不笑。
She was the one vetting me, whether I am a spy or not.
她是那个审查我的人,怀疑我是一个间谍。
他们是怎么到达图木斯克的?
到图木斯克?
他们有人是开车去的。
就像你们一样。
But we needed information that only his team would be privy to.
但我们需要只有他的团队知道的信息。
So we found a very workable arrangement,
因此,我们找到了一个非常可行的安排,
which was completely ethical and acceptable to us.
这是完全道德和我们可以接受的。
We agreed that Maria Pevchikh would be working as part of our team
我们同意玛丽亚.帕维琴科将作为我们团队的一员,
and she would not be sharing with Alexei all the information in real time
她不会与阿列克谢实时分享所有的信息,
so that we wouldn’t be influenced by the bias of the victim.
这样我们就不会受到受害者偏见的影响。
谋杀是解决问题的好方法。
但一旦他们开始杀人,就很难收手。
所以当你公布这些的时候,他们会很生气的。
你这辈子都是他们的死敌。
KONSTANTIN KUDRYAVTSEV
康斯坦丁.库德里亚夫采夫
MIKHAIL SHVETS AKA STEPANOV
米哈伊尔 什维茨 阿卡 斯特潘诺夫
When we discovered this clandestine operation,
当我们发现这个秘密行动时,
it was so shocking that even to us, it looked unbelievable.
它是如此令人震惊,甚至对我们来说,它看起来难以置信。
I mean, come on.
我想说,算了吧。
The government is paying a whole team of 20-plus people
政♥府♥付钱给一个20多人的团队,
whose only job is to poison other Russians?
而他们唯一的工作就是毒害其他俄♥罗♥斯♥人?
That sounds improbable.
听起来不可思议。
So we needed other journalists to look at it.
所以我们需要其他记者来旁观。
I would like to share the limelight with some global media,
我想与一些全球媒体分享这种焦点,
so that it is validated by more than just us.
这样它就不仅仅被我们确认了。
– So, CNN and Spiegel are fine with you? – Yeah. Absolutely.
-那么,美国CNN和德国《明镜》周刊都和你关系很好吗?-是的。绝对没问题。
That means that we need to film exactly like a week from now.
也就是说我们要在一周后拍摄。
– Maybe, like…- Yeah.
-也许,就像这样…-来吧。
大家好,我是纳瓦尔尼。我知道谁想杀我。
我知道他们住在哪里。我知道他们在哪里工作。
我知道他们的真名和化名,我还有他们的照片。
We had a nightmare trying to get everybody to stick to the same time.
我们很难试图让所有人,都在同一时间看到。
It’s all timed for a simultaneous release.
这一切都是为了同时发布。
All the media channels are going to drop the bombshell simultaneously.
所有媒体频道,都会同时爆出这一重磅消息。
There’s a huge debate as to whether this was intended to incapacitate or kill.
关于它的目的是使人丧失能力还是杀死人,有很大的争议。
Incapacitate or kill?
使丧失能力还是谋杀?
– Yeah.- I would say kill, 100 percent kill.
-是的。-我情愿认为是谋杀,百分百的谋杀。
(电♥话♥中的声音来自化学武器专家,身份保密)
If, for example,Navalny had laundry returned
举个例子,如果在纳瓦尔尼离开图木斯克的
(美国CNN记者,提姆.里斯特)
to him while he was staying at the Tomsk Hotel the afternoon
前一天下午,酒店洗衣房♥把他的衣物交还他,
(美国CNN记者,提姆.里斯特)
before he left would that be a point of access?
这会是一个下手的方法吗?
It’s definitely a possibility.
这绝对有可能是。
The question is how well you can dose the agent that way.
问题是你要看他们使用了多少药剂。
You put, let’s say, ten times the deadly dose on the clothing.
比如说,你在衣服上的剂量是致命剂量的十倍。
You must be sure, however, that at least one lethal dose gets into the body.
然而,你必须确保至少有一剂致命剂量进入人体。
他们的脸都很特别,
我们应该注意到的。
Tomorrow we’ll set up a phone with fake ID.
明天我们用假身份证装个电♥话♥。
So if we can call them through this number, we can try to practical…
所以,如果我们可以通过这个号♥码打电♥话♥给他们,我们可以尝试实际…
– We pretend to be someone else.- Yes, we can try to prank them.
-我们假装成别人。-是的,我们可以蒙骗他们。
Yes, of course.
好的,当然可以。
Navalny will call personally these poisoners,
纳瓦尔尼会亲自给这些投毒者打电♥话♥,
one by one, and we will record this.
一个接一个,我们会录下来。
Hi, this is Navalny.
嗨,我是纳瓦尔尼。
You may remember me from trying to kill me.
你可能记得我,还曾经想杀我。
我们的计划是,在新闻发布日前
给他们打电♥话♥。
你觉得他们有可能在电♥话♥里说些什么吗?
这不大清楚。但我们又能失去什么呢?
Alexei, great to see you.
阿列克谢,很高兴见到你。
– Hi.- Thank you very much for coming.
-嗨。-非常感谢你的到来。
Is it your contention that Vladimir Putin must have been aware of this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!