So you can leave the scene of an accident again?
离他远点
Leave him alone.
-到贝利就有信♥号♥♥了 -好的
– There’s service up by Bailey. – All right.
不过你觉得我们要怎么过去呢
How do you think we’re gonna get there, though?
-开车啊 -哪辆车
– In our cars. – Which car?
开各自的车
In both cars.
-先生 别他妈耍花招 -什么
– Mister, don’t try no fucking shit with me. – What?
你听好 我知道你要做什么
You heard me. I know what you’re doing.
也知道你在盘算什么
I know what your plan is.
-你这人怎么回事 -别他妈耍花招
– What is the matter? – Don’t try no fucking shit with me.
老兄你这人怎么回事
No, what is the matter, man?
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我怎么知道
How do I know
你不会踩一脚油门跑了
you ain’t just gonna floor the gas and leave me in the dust?
你上你的车
You get in your car
我们上我们的车 跟着你走
and we’ll get in ours and we’ll follow you there.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 不可能 你上我的车
Fuck you! No way. You go in my car.
-什么 -不
– What? -No!
你和我们走 卢可以开你的车
You come with us. Lou can drive your car.
不 我不上你的车 不行
No, I’m not gonna do that. No.
好吧 你开你的车 女孩和我们一起
Okay, fine, you drive your car and the girl comes with us.
-什么 不 -宝贝儿你和我们一起
– What? No! – You come with us, baby.
听着 甜心 我没心情追着你屁♥股♥跑
Listen, honey, I ain’t after your fucking ass.
别碰我
No, don’t touch me.
你不能那么做
You are not doing that.
-宝贝儿你喜欢这样对吧 -放开我
– Yeah, baby. You like it like that, huh? – Let me go!
不 住手
No. Hey, wait!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
住手 放开她 求你了
Stop! Get off her, please!
到这儿来
Go over there.
别碰她
Get your hands off her!
尹迪亚
India.
再见 甜心 我爱你
Bye-bye, sweetheart. I love you.
尹迪亚
India…
-放开我 求你了 -别碰她
– Let go of me, please. – Get your hands off her.
该死
Shit.
尹迪亚
India…
看看你做了什么
Look what you gone and did.
没事了
Hey, hey. It’s okay.
她是老大吗 她才是家里的老大吗
She the boss? Is she the boss of your family?
-劳拉 -你长了条阴♥道♥吗
– Laura? – Have you got a vagina?
你下面是不是长了条阴♥道♥啊
Have you got a fucking vagina there?
-劳拉 -娘娘腔
– Laura! – Vagina boy!
-快带她上车 带她上车 -娘娘腔
– Just get her in the car. Get her in the car. – Vagina boy!
离我远点
Stay away!
你♥他♥妈♥想要我来真的 小伙子
You want fucking something, boy?
-托尼 -你要我来真的
– Tony. – You want something?
-托尼 -劳拉
– Tony. – Laura.
-快上车 -好吧 该走了
– Get in the car. – Okay, here we go.
两辆车都要有我们的人 卢
We’re goin’ in both cars. Hey, Lou.
不要
No.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad.
停下来 不要
Hey! Wait! No.
不 求你了 不不不 求你
No! Please, no! No! No! Please…
苏珊
Susan?
你怎么没打电♥话♥报平安
Why didn’t you call me and let me know you got in safely?
都凌晨四点了 我不想把你吵醒
‘Cause it’s 4:00 in the morning. I didn’t wanna wake you.
你睡不着怎么不吃点药
If you can’t sleep, why don’t you take one of your pills?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
刚进宾馆的门
I’m just walking in the door of the hotel.
-先生 哪层楼 -31楼 谢谢
– What floor, sir? – 31, please.
那不是我们常去的楼层
That’s not our usual floor.
我们常去的房♥间被订了
No, our regular room wasn’t available.
你真该看看我在大堂发脾气的样子
You should have seen the scene I caused in the lobby.
希望你在飞机上有好好休息
I hope you got some sleep on the plane.
我真的担心你 即便你觉得我不关心
I do worry about you. Even though you think that I don’t, I do.
你一定累坏了
You must be exhausted.
我讨厌那趟航♥班♥ 真是
I hate that flight. It’s really not…
31层 夫人
31, madam.
我到了 得先挂了
I’m at my floor. I gotta run.
回头打给你好吗 苏珊
I’ll call you later, okay? Susan?
苏珊 听得见吗
Susan, can you hear me?
能 我听到了
Yes. Yes, I heard you.
好好休息
Get some sleep.
你来开
You’re driving.
-这是出口吗 -什么出口
– Is this the exit? – Exit for what?
-贝利的出口 -继续开
– Well, for Bailey. – Keep going.
继续开 加速
Keep going. Speed up.
你到底要对我们做什么
What the fuck are you doing to us?
这儿 从这下去
Here. Turn down here.
不 去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不走这条路
No, fuck you. I am not going down that road.
听着先生 你还想见你的老婆和孩子吗
Listen, mister, you wanna see your wife and kid?
那就顺着往下开
Then turn down the road.
你要哭了吗
You gonna cry now?
刚刚那个是我的车
That’s my car we just passed.
那不是你的车 继续开
It ain’t your car, man. Keep going.
我觉得你不用担心你的老婆孩子
I don’t think you need to worry about your wife and kid.
像我说的 你不用担心她们
Like I say, you don’t need to worry about them.
你说不用担心是什么意思
What do you mean, I don’t need to worry about them?
这他妈什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
别激动 他没杀过人 我就这个意思
Calm down. He ain’t never killed nobody yet, that’s all I mean.
至少就我所知没杀过
Least as far as I know he ain’t.
杀人 你在说什么 杀人
Killed? What are you talking about, killing?
我说的是他还没杀过人
I said he ain’t killed nobody yet.
如果你有听我说话 就知道我什么意思
If you’d listen to me, you’d hear what I was saying.
看来我们开到头了 他们不在这里
Well, looks like we’ve run out of road and they ain’t here.
我想我是不是搞错了
I wonder if I made a mistake.
现在你该下车了 好吗
It’s time for you to get out now, okay?
-下去 -你要 你要做什么
– Get out! – What are you… What are you doing?
-不小心的话 你会死的 -等等
– You’ll get killed if you don’t watch it. – Wait.
等等
Wait!
不 停下来 等等
No, wait. Wait, wait, wait!
不 不
No! No!
你把他留在这里做什么
What did you fucking leave him out here for?
喂 先生
Hey, mister!
你老婆想你
Your wife wants you!
快他妈上车
Get in the fucking car.
先生 你老婆哎
Hey, mister! Your wife!
先生
Mister!
该死
Shit.
我能用下你的电♥话♥吗
May I use your phone?
黑斯廷斯先生 附近没有叫贝利的小镇
Mr. Hastings, there’s no town near here called Bailey.
我怕的就是这个
I was afraid of that.
街对面有个汽车旅馆 你有钱吗
There’s a motel across the street. You got money?
我有信♥用♥卡♥
I have… I have credit cards.
现在还很早 黑斯廷斯先生
It’s still early, Mr. Hastings.
有线索的话我们会联♥系♥你的
But we’ll call if we get anything.
好的 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
你好
Hello?
我是警官格雷夫斯
This is Lieutenant Graves.
他们在拓平市一个干河道里找到了你的车
They found your car over in a dried-out arroyo at Topping.
-我老婆和女儿呢 -没有消息
– What about my wife and daughter? – Still no news.
他们不在车里
They weren’t in the car.
我们把案子移交给了安德警官
We’re turning the case over to Lieutenant Andes.
他问方不方便过几分钟来接你
He wants to know if he can pick you up in a few minutes.
行 我准备好了
Yeah, I’m ready now.
-早 -很高兴见到你
– Morning. – Oh, glad to meet you.
博比·安德 负责调查这里的案子
I’m Bobby Andes. I look into things around here.
你找到了我的车吗
You found my car?
他们在河床里找到的
They found it in a creek bed.
这样 我带你回我们接你的那个房♥子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!