– I think I’d know. – Yeah. How about the driver?
-什么 -这个人
– What? – This fella?
就是开车的这位 我的朋友托尼
This fella sitting behind the steering wheel. My friend Tony?
记得他吗
You remember him?
我看不见他 让他回头
I can’t see him. Make him turn around.
停车 托尼
Stop the car, Tony.
回头看看这个人♥渣♥
Turn around and look at this piece of shit.
-他是谁 -你不记得他吗
– Who is this guy? – You don’t remember him?
-不认识 -你记得他吗 托尼
– Can’t say I do. – You remember him, Tony?
-认识 -给他点提示
– Yes. – Well, refresh his memory.
去年夏天 在州际公路上
Last summer on the interstate.
告诉他 你记得他做了什么
Tell him what you remember he did.
你杀了我的老婆和女儿
You killed my wife and my daughter.
胡说 我没杀过人
That’s crazy. I never killed nobody.
告诉他全过程
Tell him the whole thing.
你和你的朋友在州际公路上
You and your buddies on the interstate,
逼停了我们
you forced us off the road.
-告诉他 他的朋友是谁 -卢和特克
– Tell him who his buddies are. – Lou and Turk.
想起来了吗 雷
You remember that, Ray?
你记得和朋友们在州际公路上瞎开
You remember horsing around on the interstate with your buddies,
和别的车玩老鹰抓小鸡吗
playing chicken with the other cars?
你疯了 太疯狂了
You’re crazy. That’s crazy.
你逼停了我们
You made us stop
我们爆了胎 卢和特克修好了
and we had a flat tire and Lou and Turk fixed it.
后来你和特克进了我的车 掳走我的妻女
Then you and Turk got in my car with my wife and my daughter
你还逼我上你的车 和卢一起
and you forced me in your car with Lou.
然后呢 托尼
What then, Tony?
卢带我进了灌木丛 把我赶下了车
Lou took me out into the brush and kicked me out.
后来你坐我的车回来
And you came back in my car
喊我上车 想要引我上钩
and you called out for me, trying to lure me into your trap.
你回到了卢把我赶下车的地方
You came back where Lou had left me
你回去是为了这个吗 雷
Oh, is that why you went back there, Ray?
你真♥他♥妈♥是疯子
You’re fucking crazy!
告诉他我们在那里发现了什么 托尼
Tell him what we found there, Tony.
你来说
You tell him.
我有必要说吗 你不记得了吗 雷
Do I have to? Don’t you know, Ray?
你俩疯了 太疯狂了
Y’all are crazy. It’s crazy.
我们在那里发现了
The bodies of my wife and child
你们丢弃的 我老婆孩子的尸体
which you took back there and dumped.
就是你 我认得你
You’re the one. I know you.
你怎么说 雷
What do you say, Ray?
你们疯了 你们搞错了
You’re crazy. You’re making a big mistake.
我不这么觉得
Mmm. I don’t think so.
我不这么觉得 雷 把手往前伸
I don’t think so, Ray. Put your hands out in front of you.
-你没权利这么做 -没权利
– You got no right. – Got no right?
权利 权利 权利 你满嘴的权利
Rights, rights, rights. You and your goddamn rights.
说起权利 我想告诉你
Speaking of rights, I just wanna let you know
整段对话我都录下来了
I’m recording this entire conversation.
看这里 明白了吗
There. You clear?
行了 走吧 托尼
All right, let’s go, Tony.
我们要去一个你可能认识的地方
Now, we’re going to a place you might remember,
你最好识相点 坦白从宽
and you can help yourself out by telling me about it.
不过你不记得的话
But if you don’t remember,
托尼记得
Tony does, all right?
很抱歉你失去了家属 兄弟
Hey, I’m sorry you lost your folks, man.
很遗憾 但我和这事没关系
It’s a shame. But I didn’t have nothin’ to do with it.
-这是哪里 -你知道的
– What’s this place? – You know this place.
-我发誓我不认识 -下车看看吧 托尼
– Honest to God, I don’t. – You wanna get out, Tony?
-进去看看 雷 -为什么
– Shall we have a look inside, Ray? – What for?
来吧 来看看
Come on, let’s take a look.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
我猜你在床上强♥奸♥了她们
Oh, you raped them on the bed, I suppose.
-我没强♥奸♥过人 -别他妈扯了 雷
– I never raped nobody. – Stop fucking around, Ray.
我们查过你的档案
We seen your record.
我们知道卢博克那个女孩的事
We know about that girl in Lubbock.
那场指控被撤销了 我没强♥奸♥过人
The charges were dropped. I never raped nobody.
我想知道 雷
I wanna know, Ray.
我想知道全过程 你对她们做了什么
I wanna know the exact story, what you did to them.
那你得问别人了
You’ll have to ask somebody else.
我想知道她们说了什么
I wanna know what they said.
我想知道我老婆说了什么
I wanna know what my wife said
我还想知道我女儿说了什么
and I wanna know what my daughter said.
我想知道你是怎么杀了她们
I wanna know how you killed them.
我想知道她们清不清楚发生了什么
And I wanna know if they knew it was happening to them.
我想知道她们的感受
I wanna know what they felt!
我想知道她们是否痛苦
I wanna know if they hurt.
回答我
Answer me!
回答我
Answer me!
回答我 你这狗♥杂♥种♥
Answer me, you fucking bastard!
好点没
Is it better?
我这么说你可能会误解
You’re gonna take this the wrong way,
但我觉得你不应该
but, um, I think that you should
只写关于自己的事情
write about something other than yourself.
所有作家都在写自己的经历
Nobody writes about anything but themselves.
我读的时候感觉心不在焉
I just, my mind started to wander when I was reading it,
这不是个好兆头吧
and that’s not good, right?
我不知道该怎么做 也许
I don’t know what to do. Maybe, you know,
也许我不适合写书
maybe I don’t have a book in me.
也许你该给自己一点空间 做做别的事情
Maybe give yourself some space. Just do something else.
-你能别这样吗 -怎么了
– Can you not do that? – What?
因为…你这样让我觉得你对我没信心
Because it… That makes me feel like you don’t believe in me.
-爱德华 我没这么说 -你确实没说这句话
– Edward, that’s not what I said. – No, you didn’t say that.
但是你的表情
But you’re saying it with your face
你的叹气 都是这个意思
and you’re saying it when you sigh.
或者你总是说
Whatever, you’re saying it
想让我回学校教书 也是这个意思
when you say you want me to go back to school.
对 我确实想让你回学校去
Well, yeah, I do want you to go back to school.
我不明白这有什么错
I don’t see what’s wrong with that.
我只是想得比较现实
I mean, I’m just being a realist.
你在书店工作 写写小说
I mean, you’re gonna work at a book store and just write a novel,
你这一生就想这样度过吗
like that’s what you wanna do with your life?
这确实很浪漫 可就到此为止吗
I mean, that’s really romantic, but, like, what? This is it?
仅此而已 就这样…
This is it? This is what…
你的语气很像你母亲
You sound like your mother.
毕竟你总说我身上有她的影子 所以…
Well, you always said that I reminded you so much of her, so…
所以我才不想读你的作品
You know, this is exactly why I don’t wanna read your work
因为你♥他♥妈♥总是会这样抵触
because you always get so fucking defensive.
我当然会抵触
Yeah, of course I’m defensive!
你明白我的感受吗
Do you know what it feels like
不断尝试新方法去写作
to put yourself out on the line creatively
结果你爱的人
and then have someone you love
却说人们不会理解你的作品
tell you that they don’t understand it?
不 我不明白 因为我没有创造力
No, I don’t, because I’m not creative…
那是因为你自己不愿意
That’s because you choose not to be.
我不想吵架 我又累又烦躁
I don’t wanna fight. I’m tired and I’m edgy.
我整晚都在写作
I’ve been writing all night.
我只是希望你能喜欢 好吗
I just wanted you to like it, all right?
谢谢
Thanks.
我有个坏消息要告诉你
I got some news you’re not gonna like.
他们要把雷·马库斯放了
They’re letting Ray Marcus go.
什么 什么叫要把他放了
What? What do you mean, they’re letting him go?
地方检察官说我们没有足够确凿的证据
The D.A. says we don’t have enough hard evidence,
我们只有间接证据
what we have is circumstantial.
定罪需要进一步证实
He needs corroboration.
很抱歉 托尼
I’m real sorry, Tony.
非常遗憾
It’s a goddamn shame.
至少你给他了重重一击
At least you got to lay a good belt on him.
不 这不够 我们还能做什么
No, that’s not enough. What else can we do?
我能想到点办法
I can think of something.
但你最好快点过来
You’d better get here quick, though.
他不会在这儿待太久了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!