现在呢? 现在怎么办?
So now what? What do we do now?
我明天再联♥系♥你 别担心
I’ll call you tomorrow. Don’t worry about it.
我们现在怎么办?
What are you gonna do now?
我明早联♥系♥你
I’m gonna call you in the morning.
行吗? 可以了吗
All right? Okay?
至少你得把他
Well, at least you’ll take him off
从你的圣诞卡片名单中剔除了 是不是
your Christmas card list. Right?
没错
That’s right.
- 这是恐吓手段u3000- 你这么认为?
- It’s a scare tactic.u3000- You think?
我会处理好的 我们在报社见
I’ll deal with it. I’ll see you back at the paper.
好的 我这就过去
Okay, I’ll head over there.
伯恩赛德先生 真是我的荣幸
Mr. Burnside, this is a real honor for me.
我从小就很崇拜你 我父亲也是一名律师
I studied you, growing up. My dad was also a lawyer.
这是一个非常非常大的错误 巴顿
This is a big, big mistake, Patton.
从错误中我们才能学到东西
Well, there’s nothing like learning from our mistakes.
有时候错误
Yeah, well, sometimes a mistake
就像锦上添花
is like wearing white after Labor Day,
但是有时候 错误就像落井下石
and sometimes, a mistake is invading Russia in winter.
有两件事情我要知道
Okay, there are two things I need to know.
首先 关于故事本身 坚如磐石
First, the story itself. Rock solid.
坚如磐石 我们是在讨论云母还是花岗岩
Rock solid. Well, are we talking talc or are we talking granite?
阿伯特 拜托 我们不会让这篇报道通过的
Albert, please. We wouldn’t have put it through
- 如果不是…u3000- 好了 第二
- if it wasn’t…u3000- Okay. Second,
多少人知道
how many people know the…
这家报社有多少人知道情报人的名字
How many people at the paper know the names of the sources?
我们知道中间联♥系♥人 邦妮知道
We know the corroborating source. Well, Bonnie does, anyway,
瑞秋在FBI的一个线人给了我们
and one of Rachel’s sources at the FBI gave us
一份范多伦报告的复印件
a copy of Van Doren’s report.
那为什么你们没有原始情报人的名字呢?
And why don’t you have the name of the original source?
一来 瑞秋要保证情报来源的绝对机密
Well, for one thing, Rachel agreed to complete confidentiality,
而且因为她的故事被证实了
and because her story was confirmed,
也就没必要知道信息来源
it wasn’t necessary to know.
好吧 好消息就是 你们不用被迫去
Well, the good news is, you can’t be compelled to testify
为一些你们都不知道的事情作证
on something you don’t know.
博士卡钱包一个
Bosca wallet.
普拉达的太阳镜一副
Prada sunglasses.
- 你可以留着这个u3000- 谢谢
- You can keep that.u3000- Thank you.
录音机
Tape recorder…
你的珠宝也都要上交
I’m gonna need to get your jewelry.
还有结婚戒指
The wedding ring.
我希望能留着它
I’d like to hold on to those.
这是钻石的 亲爱的 你在里面不需要这个
It’s diamond, baby doll. You don’t want that in there.
阿姆斯特朗小姐 请到前面来
Miss Armstrong, come up front, please.
站在机器前面
Take a stand in front of the machine, please.
给我你的右手手掌
Would you give me your right palm, please?
好了 左手
Take it off. Left, please.
似乎发表了这篇报导的瑞秋·阿姆斯特朗
It feels like his only real target is Rachel Armstrong
成了唯一的攻击目标 而这并不是犯罪 事实上
for publishing the article, which is not a crime. In fact…
现在阿姆斯特朗进了监狱
Okay, if we’ve got Armstrong in jail,
这是我们最大的王牌
that’s our biggest ace in the hole.
第二 范多伦和任何一个在CIA和她共事的人
Two. The Van Dorens and everyone at the CIA
都同意接受测谎仪的测试
who worked with her have agreed to submit to polygraphs.
天呐 我们能不能把电视关了
Jeez, could we turn this guy off?
我听不下去了
I can’t listen to this anymore.
好多了
Better.
媒体是现在唯一
You know, that’s the only thing
支持阿姆斯特朗的人
that Armstrong’s got going for her
媒体把她炒作
is the media, getting them to turn her into
成一个名人
some sort of a cause celeb.
我们不能让媒体影响我们
We can’t allow that to affect us.
有布莱兹伯格案作先例 他们不会有上诉的机会
Well, under the Branzburg case, they’ve got no chance on appeal.
即使他们指出你在找上她之前
Even if they point out that you didn’t exhaust
并没尽全力去寻找情报来源也无济于事
any other possible sources before going to her.
是的 米勒案件已经表现得非常清楚了
Yeah. No, the Miller case made that perfectly clear.
- 坐好了 拍照u3000- 但是我们的目标
- Sit still for the camera.u3000- But our objective,
不是把她关起来
our goal, is not to… Is not to keep her locked up.
我也不想把她关起来
I want to let her go.
那就是说我们必须找到情报人并起诉他
That means we have got our source and we can prosecute him,
坦白说 那才是我所关心的
and, frankly, that’s all I care about.
尽量坐直 看前面
Sit as still as you can, looking straight ahead.
用是或者不是来回答我们的问题
Answer with the word ‘yes’ or the word ‘no.’
你的名字是不是艾瑞克·范·多伦
Is your name Erica Van Doren?
是的
Yes.
- 你是出生在纽约的奥西宁吗?u3000- 是的
- Were you born in Ossining, New York?u3000- Yes.
你有没有对外泄露过政♥府♥文件?
Have you ever lied on any official document?
没有
No.
你是否跟阿姆斯特朗女士透露过你是名CIA特工?
Did you reveal to Ms. Armstrong you were an employee of the CIA?
你要知道些规矩
You gotta know a few rules.
首先 楼里任何地方都不能抽烟
First, ain’t no smoking anywhere in the building.
香烟是违♥禁♥品♥
Cigarettes are contraband.
不准吸毒 不准打架 打架只会让你进deseg
No drugs, no fighting. Fighting just buys you time in deseg.
- deseg是什么u3000- 禁闭房♥
- What’s that?u3000- Desegregation.
在电影里被叫做黑洞
In the movies, they call it the hole.
我带你到集体囚室
I’m taking you to the spillover room.
暴♥力♥的女孩都住在单人囚房♥
We house the more violent girls in cells.
你在这干嘛 看门吗? 滚开
What are you, a doorman? Get out of here.
- 让我出去u3000- 滚开 滚
- Come on. Let me out.u3000- Get out of here. Get out.
还有 不要发生性关系(第一天)
And ain’t no fucking.
任何形式的性行为 舔♥阴♥ 接吻 都不允许
No kind of sex at all. No eating pussy, no kissing, nothing.
如果你在这待了8个月以上
If you’re here for more than eight months,
你可以申请一个家庭探望或是配偶探望
you can apply for a kite or a conjugal.
走这边
Here you go.
但是这边的犯人一般只待两个礼拜
But the turnover here is normally two weeks.
你不会住满8个月的
You won’t even be here in eight months.

Hey!

Hey!
- 你叫什么名字?u3000- 奥利维亚
- What’s your name?u3000- Olivia.
- 全名是?u3000- 奥利维亚·詹姆士
- Olivia what?u3000Olivia James.
- 奥利维亚·詹姆士 这是瑞秋…u3000- 阿姆斯特朗
- Well, Olivia James, this is Rachel…u3000- Armstrong.
瑞秋·阿姆斯特朗 你的下铺室友 对她和善点
Rachel Armstrong, your new bunkie. Be nice.
教她怎么整理床铺
And show her how to make the bed.
去吧
There you go.
一个小时后我们熄灯
Lights out in an hour.
早上6点给电 明白吗?
Lights up at 6:00 in the morning. All right?
好的 请问
Okay. Excuse me.
这边有办法看到晨报吗?
Is there any way of seeing a newspaper in the morning?
没有 如果你想看新闻
No. But if you wanna watch the news,
你得说服她们都看
you have to convince all of them to do it.
- 他的生日上 谁在开车…u3000- 他不蠢
- On his birthday, who was driving…u3000- He ain’t no fool.
- 我不关心u3000- 你知道的 院子里不能吸毒
- I don’t care.u3000- Ain’t no tomming in the yard, you know.
真可惜
That’s just sad.
你是不是那些受过特训的特工 艾瑞卡?
Are you one of those trained prevaricators, Erica?
就是他们在兰利教你的对任何事守口如瓶
You know, they teach you that at Langley? Box beater.
你没从我这得到你想要的 是不是
Kicked ass, didn’t I?
你觉得是谁泄露消息给阿姆斯特朗的
Who do you think spoke to her? To Armstrong?
天呐 我不知道
God damn it. I don’t know!
如果你查出来是谁
But when you figure it out,
给我五分钟时间痛打他
just give me five minutes with the prick, okay?
根据经验 阿姆斯特朗小姐会告诉我们答案的
Well, it’s been my experience that Miss Armstrong will tell us.
是啊 她从来没被监禁过 她会崩溃的
Right. She’s never had her Vassar ass in jail. She’ll break.
我不知道 我见过她 我盯着她的眼睛
I don’t know. I met her. I looked her in the eye.
她绝对不会说
She’s a water-walker.
真希望我们能把饼干带进来(第二天)
I wish we had the cookies, though.
那些很美味
Those were pretty good.
- 嘿 嘿u3000- 嘿
- Hey. Hey.u3000- Hey.
猜猜谁来了
Guess who’s here?
小男孩想和你说两句 来确定你没事
Little man wanted to say hey, make sure you’re okay.
行了 给你
All right. Here he is.
说你好
Say hi.
- 嘿 宝贝 嗨u3000- 嗨
- Hey, baby. Hi.u3000- Hi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!