and that’s not my call.
法官大人 你什么时候会签署释放文件?
When are you gonna sign the paperwork, Your Honor?
我希望能尽快接她离开看守所
I want to get her out of there right away.
我会在周一早上开庭
I’m gonna go to court Monday morning.
宣布对她的释放
I’m gonna announce that I’m freeing her.
巴顿 你还有次机会 你可以在庭上对我做出反驳
And, Patton, you got a choice. You can beat me to the punch.
然后解散大陪审团
Just dissolve the grand jury.
我能肯定你的律师告诉过你了(第360天)
As I’m sure your attorney has informed you,
大陪审团已经解散了
the grand jury has been disbanded.
我们要等到午夜才能放你走
We’re gonna have to wait till midnight to let you go.
午夜?
Midnight?
为什么? 你不想因为输掉案子被报道?
What? You’re keeping the reporters away from your losing cause?
瑞秋 我了解所有的事情
Rachel, I know almost all of it.
我会对为你辩护的两名政♥府♥官员提出起诉
I am indicting two government officials for talking to you.
我希望我能知道是谁第一个为你开脱的
I wish I knew who it was that first tipped you off,
但我不会太贪婪
but I’m not gonna get greedy.
我失去了儿子的监护权
I’m losing custody of my kid.
你想要这枚结婚戒指吗?
You want the wedding ring?
作为战利品
Kind of a trophy.
瑞秋 尽情挖苦我吧
You know, vilify me if you want, Rachel,
但这是我的工作 我有权利做所有的一切
but I had a job to do, and I had every right to do what I did.
我想你混淆了
I think you’re confusing
你的权利跟权力 迪布瓦先生
your rights with your power, Mr. Dubois.
都结束了
It’s okay.
我们帮你在五月花酒店订了房♥间
We booked you a room at the Mayflower,
但是如果你想跟我一起住的话 随时欢迎
but you know you’re welcome to stay with me as long as you need.
- 谢谢你 谢谢u3000- 没事
- Thank you. Thanks.u3000- Sure.
我跟雷说过了
I spoke to Ray.
他明天一早就把提米接来
He’s gonna bring Timmy by first thing in the morning.
你也许想明天亲自送他上学
Thought maybe you would like to take him to school?
是的
Yeah.
- 可以吗?u3000- 当然
- That’s okay?u3000- Yeah.
这样很好
That’d be amazing.
天啊 我这样会吓坏他的
God, I’m gonna scare him to death, though.
然后你让我了解到了下一步工作要做什么
And, well, you let me know what you want to do in terms of work.
如果你愿意的话
You can if you want to.
没有人会逼你
No one’s going to pressure you about
报道在看守所的经历
writing about your experiences.
噢 别这样
Oh, please.
瑞秋 看一下抽屉里
Rachel, look in the glove,
帮我拿下驾驶本跟车险 好吗?
hand me the insurance and registration, would you?
我这速度才只有30码
I was only going 30.
女士 麻烦你出来
Ma’am, would you please step outside of the car?
- 怎么了?u3000- 我们只需要你走出来
- What’s going on?u3000- We just need you to step out.
不是你 女士
Not you, ma’am.
- 你在耍我吗?u3000- 出来 瑞秋
- Are you kidding me?u3000- Get out of the car, Rachel.
- 什么回事 先生?u3000- 难以置信
- What’s the problem, sir?u3000- I can’t believe this.
你想要干嘛?
What do you want?
我要你转过身去
I’m gonna ask you to turn around, please.
- 为什么? 你们要干嘛?u3000- 嘿 嘿! 轻点
- What is it? What are you doing?u3000- Hey, hey! Go easy on her.
瑞秋 很抱歉发生这样的事
Rachel, I’m sorry that it’s come to this.
- 发生什么事情了?u3000- 回到车里 女士
- What is going on?u3000- Back in the car, ma’am.
瑞秋 你被指控…
Rachel, you’re being charged with…
- 怎么回事?u3000- 他们要逮捕我 邦妮
- What’s going on here?u3000- They’re arresting me, Bonnie.
你被指控严重藐视法庭罪
You’re being charged with criminal contempt of court.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
就是说你妨碍司法
Well, it means you have obstructed justice,
你将继续接受审判
and you’re going on trial.
- 好了 我们走u3000- 难道她经历得还不够吗?
- Come on. Let’s go.u3000- Hasn’t she been through enough?
操♥你♥妈♥
God damn it.
不 上帝
Oh, no. God.
迪布瓦! 迪布瓦!
Dubois! Dubois!
瑞秋 你因被指控妨碍联邦调查(第362天)
Rachel, you’re looking at a possible five-year sentence
可能会被判5年有期徒刑
for impeding a federal investigation,
但是我不想再进行审判
but I don’t wanna go to trial.
所以我给你一次减刑的机会
So, I want to give you a chance to plead this sentence down.
我希望你看着我的眼睛 向我表达你的真心实意
I want you to look in my eyes and gauge my sincerity.
利用你作为记者的直觉 好吗? 你会满意的
Use your reporter’s instincts. Okay? You’re good with those.
- 我给你减刑到两年u3000- 不 不
- I’m gonna offer you two years.u3000- No. No.
不 这应当是缓期执行
No, it’s gonna be suspended sentence, probation.
你应该尊敬她所经历的一切
You have to respect what she’s been through.
阿伯特 两年的刑期虽然不算很好
Albert, two years is not as good an offer as it could be,
但是也不差了
but it’s not as bad, either.
因为你有罪 阿姆斯特朗女士 你被指控有罪
Because you’re guilty, Miss Armstrong. You’re guilty as charged,
如果你想以一名受难者的姿态上法庭的话
and if you want to waltz into a courtroom in a martyr’s cloak,
相信我 你会经历到一些你从来没有见过的事
trust me, you’re gonna see something that you have not seen yet.
因为这个和蔼的国家法律制裁者
Because this polite, country lawyer demeanor
会变得超乎你想象的
is gonna give way to a wave of self-righteous indignation
自以为是而又愤怒
that you can’t even begin to imagine.
而法官将会听到慷慨激昂的
That jury is gonna hear fire-breathing oratory
关于国♥家♥安♥全♥受到侵害的称述
about a country whose security has been compromised,
一位丈夫失去自己的爱人
a husband widowed,
一个小女儿永远只能面对自己母亲的坟墓
and a little girl who’s gotta visit her mother’s grave
而这都是因为你要追逐普林策奖导致的
because you wanted to chase a Pulitzer Prize.
如果你逼我带你上庭接受审判
So, if you force me to take you to trial,
我敢肯定直到你儿子高中毕业
I’m gonna make sure that you don’t make it home
你都回不了家
for your son’s high school graduation.
够了
Come on, that’s enough.
你怎么想 瑞秋?
So, what’s it gonna be, Rachel?
如果我同意这个条件 我想要求一件事情
If I agree to this, there is one thing I need.
哦 上帝 你变得这么帅啦(第367天)
Oh, my God. You have gotten so handsome.
成了个小男人了
You’re a real little man.
我打赌肯定有好多女孩子追着你吧?
I’ll bet you got all the girls chasing after you, huh?
没有
No.
没有吗? 好吧 会有的
No? Well, you will.
我不在乎 随便了
I don’t care. Whatever.
嘿 我喜欢你这样的发型
Hey, I kind of like your hair this way.
- 听着 我知道你对我很生气u3000- 不 我没有
- Look, I know you’re mad at me.u3000- No, I’m not.
好吧 我觉得是
Well, I think you are, and
好久没能让你见到我了
I haven’t let you see me in a long time.
- 我对自己也很生气u3000- 好了 我没有
- I’d be mad at me, too.u3000- Well, I’m not. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
听着 孩子 这些日子对我来说很不容易
Look, kiddo, it hasn’t been easy for me, either.
如果我早知道会要这么久
If I’d known it was gonna go on this long,
我之前就不会这样做了
I would have done things differently.
我会让你天天都能看到我
I would have let you see me every single day.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
爸爸说你有很多机会能出来
Dad says you could have got out of here many times.
好吧 你♥爸♥爸错了
Well, your dad is wrong.
- 听着 孩子…u3000- 我不是个孩子了
- Look, kiddo…u3000- I’m not a kid anymore.
好了 你可以假装
Okay, you know what?
不再爱我了
You can pretend not to love me all you want,
我也可以假装相信这个事实
and I can pretend to believe it,
但是我爱你
but I love you,
但是我每分每秒都在想着你
and I think about you every minute of every day.
好吗?
Okay?
爸爸说你要去监狱了
Dad says you’re going to prison.
- 是的u3000- 你现在就是在监狱吗?
- I am.u3000- Isn’t that where you are now?
不 我是在看守所
No. This is jail.
当他们要决定处罚你的时候会把你关在那里
Jail is where you go when they decide your punishment,
之后才会去监狱
and then you go to prison.
你的处罚是什么呢?
And what’s your punishment?
- 被判两年刑u3000- 这是很长一段时间
- Two years.u3000- That’s a long time.
是的 不过只要我好好表现 也许可以提早释放
Yeah. But if I’m well-behaved, then I might get out earlier.
那么…
So…
那里危险吗?
Is it dangerous there?
你知道吗 如果你来看我
You know what? If you visit me, come check on me,
我就会没事了
I’ll be okay.
好的 我有点忙 但是我会试着去看你的
Okay. I’m kind of busy, but I’ll try.
考虑到交通什么的 我想我该走了
I think we should go now, on account of traffic and all.
嘿 嘿 亲一个怎么样? 就亲一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!