美极了
Gorgeous.
你会爱她的
You’ll love her.
这是真的吗
Is this happening?
是真的
Yeah.
我分不清什么是真的
I don’t know what’s real.
我是真实的
I am.
你觉得我会害怕吗
Do you think I’ll be scared?
我觉得你是这世上运气最差的姑娘
I think you’ve had the worst luck in the world,
如果我是你 我会害怕
and if I was in your shoes, I would be scared.
但是我相信 无论你怎么过剩下的日子
But I also believe that however you handle these last few days
都不会有错
will be exactly as it should be done.
我讨厌你说剩下的日子
I hate it when you say days.
很快 你就会开始随时失去意识
Quite soon you’ll start to drift in and out of consciousness.
有时候 你不能动
Sometimes you won’t be able to respond,
但是你知道他们就在那 你听得到他们说话
but you’ll know people are there, you’ll hear them talk.
谢谢你陪在她身边
Thank you for staying with her.
我爱她
I love her.
最后 苔丝 你会就这样离开
And eventually, Tess, you’ll just drift away.
还有什么要问的吗
Do you have any other questions?
没 没了
No. No.
你醒了
You’re awake.
只是想吃点冰
Just getting an ice lolly.
为什么不摇铃
Why didn’t you ring the bell?
还在找治疗方法吗
Still looking for a cure?
缓解疼痛的方法
Pain relief.
我能用会儿电脑吗
Can I use the computer for a sec?
可以 当然
Yeah. Of course.
不 你坐着就行
No, you’re good.
头发长起来了
Your hair’s growing back.
还不够快
Not quick enough.
你要给我看什么
What are you showing me here?
更适合你的网站
A better site for you.
工作吗
Jobs.
你要开始考虑了
You’ve got to start thinking.
还不需要
Not yet.
你要开始新的人生
You’re gonna have a life again.
我从来没有什么人生
I never had a life.
我是个会计
I was an accountant.
现在你可以从事任何职业
And now you can do anything.
我要告诉泰莎和爸爸
I’m telling Tessa and Dad,
还要告诉我认识的所有的人
and then everyone else I know.
-我没有 -妈妈喜欢威尔默特先生
– Because I don’t. – Mum fancies Mr. Wilmot.
我没有 我从来没有这么说
I do not. I never said that.
你有 你有
You did, you did.
妈妈喜欢威尔默特先生
Mum fancies Mr. Wilmot.
所有的妈妈都喜欢威尔默特先生
All the mums fancy Mr. Wilmot.
有些爸爸也喜欢
And a few of the dads.
感觉怎么样
Hey. How are you feeling?
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我去参加家长会了
I have been to a parent-teacher meeting.
你去了吗
You went to that?
她去了
She did. Yeah.
无聊得要死
And it bored the hole off me.
除了威尔默特先生是吗
Except for Mr. Wilmot?
他说我表现很好 所以妈妈给我买♥♥了这个
He said I was doing great, so Mum got me this.
你拿着一头转它 它就会唱歌♥
You spin it round and it kind of sings.
是的 但是不能在房♥间里 可以吗
Yeah, but not in the house, right?
你怎么起来了
How come you’re up?
流汗了吗
Are you sweating?
我去帮你换张床单
I’ll change your sheets for you.
我去就可以
I’ll do it.
我可以整理床铺
I can make a bed.
你要是厌烦了 连被子都不会折
You wouldn’t know a hospital corner if it bit you on the arse.
不要乱说
That is not true.
好吧 我出去玩
Fine, I’ll do it outside.
过来听听 苔丝 它会唱歌♥
Come and have a listen, Tess. it kind of sings.
我就来 你等一下
I’m coming. Be there in a second.
会好起来的
It’s gonna be all right.
亚当
Adam!
我在 宝贝
Yes, beautiful.
-别让我掉下去 -我抓住你了
– Don’t let me fall. – I’ve got you.
我要掉下去了
I’m falling.
不会掉下去的 不会掉下去的
You’re not falling. You’re not falling.
所有的瞬间
Moments…
构成生活的这些点滴瞬间
Our life is a series of moments.
每一个 都是一场旅途的终点
Each one a journey to the end.
放下
Let them go.
把它们全放下
Let them all go.
你要过来告别
You should say goodbye, Cal.
不要
No.
过来 宝贝 这很重要
Come on, love, it’s important.
告别会让她死掉
It might make her die.
你说什么都不会让她死掉 知道吗
Nothing you say can make her die. Okay?
我们都在这 泰莎
Hey, we’re all here, Tessa.
我们都很爱你
We all love you so much.
你做得很好
You’ve done so well.
可以走了 你可以走了
You can go now. You can go.
再见 苔丝
Bye, Tess.
你想的话 变成鬼魂来抓我吧 我不怕
Haunt me if you like. I don’t mind.
构成生活的点滴瞬间
Our life is a series of moments.
放下
Let them go.
所有的瞬间
Moments…
汇集于此 凝成此刻
All gathering to wards this one.
抱着我
Clinging to me
就像是生命尽头最后的气息
Like a last breath you would breathe
你就是我的归宿
You were like home to me
当我穿梭于这陌生的街道
I don’t recognize the street
请不要闭上双眼
Please don’t close your eyes
它们是我目光停靠的地方
Don’t know where to look without them
窗外川流呼啸的车辆
Outside the cars speed by
在此之前我却从未发觉
I never heard them until now
我知道你的爱意
I know you care
我知道它一直就在我身边
I know it is always been there
但是前路崎岖 我很明白
But there’s trouble ahead, I can feel it
你的独自承担 只是自我救赎
You are just saving yourself when you hide it
我知道你的爱意
Yeah, I know you care
在你凝望的姿态中我能感受到
I see it in the way you stare
如果前路是你所知的困苦
As if there was trouble ahead and you knew it
我会在荒芜中破茧重生
I’ll be saving myself from the ruin
我知道你的爱意
And I know you care
我曾飞奔下楼
I used to run down the stairs
只为早些见到你的身影
To the door and I thought you were there
逃离现实 寻片刻宁静
Do you shape through the comfort of us
困于爱情中的我们
Two lovers loved out of love
我知道你的爱意
Oh, but I know you care
我知道它无时无刻地陪伴着我
I know it is always been there
但是前路崎岖 我很明白
But there’s trouble ahead, I can feel it
你的独自承担 只是自我拯救
You are just saving yourself when you hide it
我知道你的爱意
Yeah, I know you care
从你凝视的姿态中我看得真切
I see it in the way you stare
如果前路是你所知的困苦
As if there was trouble ahead and you knew it
我会在荒芜中破茧重生
I’ll be saving myself from the ruin
世事不会永远残酷
And know it wasn’t always wrong
但却未曾想冬日如此寒冷
But I’ve never known a winter so cold
我的双手却不能在你怀中取暖
Now I don’t warm my hands in your coat
但我依旧期盼着
But I still hope
因为这是我内心最深切的
‘Cause this is how things ought to have been
但我未曾想最糟的不止于此
And I know the worst of it wasn’t all that it seemed
为何我不能有梦
Why can’t I dream
因为我知道你的爱意
‘Cause I know you care

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!