You can’t?
不能
No.
我扔出去的只能跳两下
I can do like two and then they just die.
我教你
I’ll teach you.
那我要把这个记在我的新单子上
I’ll put it on my new list.
单子上还有什么
Along with what?
太多了
Too many things.
春天 种下水仙和郁金香
Spring. Daffodils and tulips.
一场漫长的旅行
A long train journey.
孔雀
A peacock.
提供早餐与住宿的简易旅馆
Bed and breakfast.
一个联合银行的账户
A joint bank account.
年复一年地听你的鼾声
Listening to you snore for years and years.
我不会打鼾 会吗
I don’t snore. Do I snore?
等你老了 就会了
You will when you get old.
去参加家长会 我们的孩子会是个天才
To go to a parents’ evening, and our child’s a genius.
事实上 3个都是
Actually, all three of our kids.
会有3个吗
We’re having three?
切斯特 梅林和黛西
Chester, Merlin and Daisy.
愿上帝保佑他们
God help them.
和你在一起 在一起
Being with you. Being with you.
一直在一起
Being with you.
永远在一起
Just being with you.
那么 这些是爱情的魔法吗
So, is the love cure still working its magic?
你说呢
You tell me.
我该把这种疗法推荐给所有的病人
I should recommend it to all my patients.
很好 我收到短♥信♥了
Yes! I got a text.
卡尔有了一部手♥机♥
Cal’s got a mobile phone.
他长大了
He’s growing up.
5岁组的赢了
Year Five won!
公园里在打水仗
There was a water fight in the park
我们对7岁的那些人 我们赢了
against Year Seven, and we won!
卡尔 告诉菲利帕你最近在干什么
Cal, tell Philippa what you’ve been doing recently.
对了 我在做”死亡驱散”的咒语
Oh, yeah. I’m doing “Keep death away” Spells.
我在门上挂满大蒜
I’ve put garlic above all the doors
在泰莎床的四角也放上大蒜
and at the four corners of Tessa’s bed.
这种做法很恶劣 但是我
Which is pretty bloody gross, but I figure…
怎么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
泰莎
Tessa?
你父亲在哪
Where’s your father?
跟我妈妈说事情 他说的是什么
Telling my mum something. What’s he telling her?
我们等他们过来一起说 可以吗
Let’s wait for them to join us, shall we?
病的是我 不是他们
It’s me that’s sick, not them.
有多严重 求你告诉我吧
How sick, please?
你最近的血球计数很低
Your latest blood counts are very low.
免疫系统正在衰竭
Your immune system is in collapse.
癌细胞已经扩散到全身
The cancer is now everywhere.
我还能活多久
How much longer do I have?
我不想给你具体的时间
I don’t want to be drawn into time scales.
你说错了我又不会起诉你
I won’t sue you if you’re wrong.
我最好的朋友预产期在4月
My best friend’s due in April.
我能见到她的孩子吗
Will I get to meet her baby?
不能
No.
亚当
Adam?
亚当在家吗
Is Adam here?
不 抱歉 亲爱的 他晚上才能到家
Oh, no, I’m sorry, darling. He won’t be back till this evening.
那太晚了 他去哪里了
That’s too late. Where’s he gone?
他在火车上 去参加开放日
He’s on the train. For the Open Day.
-开放日 -是的 大学的开放日
– Open Day? – Yeah, at the university.
当他说9月会回到学校
I was so thrilled when he said he was
我真是太激动了
taking up his place in September.
我一度以为
There were times when I thought
我们还要再等12个月才行
we’d be waiting another 12 months.
没人想当班上最老的孩子 不是吗
No one wants to be the oldest kid in the class, do they?
是啊 没人想当
No. No one wants that.
泰莎
Tessa?
泰莎 你在吗
Tessa, are you here?
亲爱的
Darling?

No.
你疯了
You monster.
你打算什么都不留给我吗
Do you want to leave me with nothing?
这个是吗 那个单子
Is this it? The list.
它一直就在这
It was here all along.
为什么你不给我看看
Why didn’t you show me?
你应该给我看看
You should’ve shown me.
有一些 我可以帮你的
Some of these, I could’ve helped you.
我只想帮帮你
I just wanted to help you.
我帮不了你
I couldn’t help you.
我帮不了你
I can’t help you.
我不想你死
I don’t want you to go.
我无法承受
I can’t bear it.
带我一起去吧
Take me with you.
求你了
Oh, please…
我不想你离开
I don’t want you to go.
宝贝
Oh, baby…
你是我的孩子啊
Oh, you’re my baby…
老天 苔丝 我到处找你
Jesus, Tess, I’ve been looking all over.
你在这多久了
How long have you been up here?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
你不能走这么远 不是吗
You can’t be making that walk, right?
跟我回去 好吗
Just come back with me, please.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
因为留下的是我
Because it’s gonna be me!
留下来独自生活的是我
It’s gonna be me that’s left behind on my own.
你怎么敢
Don’t you dare feel sorry for yourself
为自己被留下来而难过
because you get to stay behind.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么敢
Don’t you fucking dare!
这不是你希望的吗
This is what you wanted.
看吧 我知道的 这是你希望的
Come on, I know it. This is what you wanted.
希望我继续生活下去
For me to go on and…
老天啊 你应该知道的
Oh, please, you’ve got to know that
如果不是你 我是不可能做到的
if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be able
我不可能去任何地方 做任何事情
to go anywhere or do anything.
我只能浇浇花种种菜
Except, I don’t know, fucking garden.
总要发生的
It’s going to happen.
我知道
I know.
很快
Soon.
能承受吗
All right?
学校是什么样子的
So what was it like there?
很大 很多楼 我有点迷路
Big, lots of buildings. I got a bit lost.
我们会一起找到路的
We’ll figure it out.
-我们吗 -是的
– We will? – Yeah.
我会以另外的样子回来
I’m coming back as somebody else.
我会变成 你第一天迎面碰到满头乱发的姑娘
I’ll be the wild-haired girl that walks up to you on day one,
那个问你在学什么的姑娘
and ask what you’re studying.
那我会对你一见钟情
And I’ll fall in love with you at first sight.
再一次
Again.
告诉我会发生什么
Tell me how it will be.
从现在开始 你会什么都不想吃
You won’t want to eat much from now on.
会变得很渴
You’ll be thirsty.
有时会发烧
And sometimes feverish.
你会变得嗜睡
You’ll want to sleep a lot.
会变的几乎没什么力气
You’ll have little or no energy.
会感到疼吗
Will it hurt?
不会 吗♥啡♥会让你感觉不到疼痛
No. The morphine will make sure you’re not in any pain.
吗♥啡♥ 麻♥醉♥药♥品有缓解疼痛的作用
它会让你有好梦
It will give you some beautiful dreams.
好吗 宝贝
Hi, there.
我不停地梦到我见到了你的孩子
I keep thinking I’ve met your baby.
她怎么样
How is she?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!