That’s odd.
到处都是你 泰莎
You’re everywhere, Tessa!
他做的
He’s done it.
他让世界知道了我的名字
He’s put my name in the world.
杂技棒 你给我带杂技棒来啦
Juggling clubs! You brought me juggling clubs!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你会玩吗
Can you do these?
会一点点
Yeah. A bit, yeah.
你想的话 我晚点教你
I’ll help you practice later if you want.
爸爸 亚当能留下来吃晚饭吗
Dad, can Adam stay for dinner?
不行
No.
妈妈
Mum…
这儿我做不了主 不是吗
I don’t live here, do I?
谢谢
Thank you.
不过让他留下来吧
But let him stay.
你们串通好的吧
It’s a conspiracy.
好吧 继续来看魔术表演
All right, on with the magic show.
选一张纸牌
Pick a card.
红桃五
Five of hearts.
不是
No.
总有一天我会说对的
One day I’ll get the right one,
你们就会朝自己丢鸡蛋
and you’ll all crap yourselves.
不错 他可以学说这个词了吗
Oh, nice. He’s allowed to say that, is he?
那叫”垃圾”
It’s only “Crap.”
又一个可以从清单上划掉了
Well, that’s another one to cross off the list.
清单完成多少了
How’s the list going?
曾经认为很重要的事变得不那么重要了
Things I thought mattered don’t matter so much anymore.
你呢 有没有想加上去的事
How about you? Got anything you wanna put up there?
我很好
I’m fine.
有些事
I mean, there are things I’ve kind of,
是始料未及的
you know, opted out of I guess.
我和你不一样
No, I’m not like you like that.
我不…
I don’t…
亚当
Adam?

Yeah.
你必须投入到游戏中来
You’ve got to get in the game.
好好想一想
So have a think.
你的愿望是什么 梦想是什么
What are your hopes, your dreams?
现在吗
Right now?
是的
Yeah.
放开我的手 放开我的手
Let go of my hand. Let go of my hand.
那样我会摔倒的
I’ll wipe out.
但是那样我可以滑很远
Yeah, but I’ll be miles away.
继续 滑过去
Go on, all the way across.
只要向前倾然后跑起来就行
Just lean forward and run.
你办得到的
You can do it.
前倾然后跑起来 明白了
Lean and run, got it.
滑过去 泰莎·斯科特来了
Get in! Tessa Scott is in the house!
卡尔 怎么停下来
Cal, how do you stop?
用那面墙
Use the wall.
-卡尔 -抓住那面墙
– Cal! – Use the wall!
好吗 宝贝
Hi, babe.
滑冰的时候你看上去很开心
You looked good out there.
不断地摔倒 屁♥股♥疼得很
I kept falling down. My bum hurts.
那你拿点冰敷上去
You should put some ice on it.
我要留下这个孩子
I’m keeping the baby.
真的吗
Really?
是 真的
Yeah. Yes.
是个女孩 我会有个女儿
It’s a girl. I’m having a girl.
我打算叫她萝伦
And I’m gonna call her Lauren.
这是我要做的
That’s what I’m gonna do.
那时我想陪在你身边
I want to be there.
如果你不想让我看着她出生
If you don’t want me in the birth,
我可以坐在外面 等着她降生
then I can sit outside and come in afterwards.
我想做这世上
I want to be one of the first people
第一个抱你孩子的人
in the world to ever hold your baby.
还有5个月
It’s five months away.
那我就要努力活到那会儿
Then it’s something to aim for.
有些人会觉得雪景很美
You see, some people would find this beautiful.
但我想的是 这会冻死我可怜的菜苗
But all I can think is, it’s killing my poor vegetables.
怎么了 苔丝
Hey, what’s up, Tess?
不够 我们 还有这些
It’s not enough. Us. This.
什么意思
How do you mean?
陪我 留下来过夜
Stay with me. Stay the nights.
你要我怎么做 苔丝
What do you want from me, Tess?
一起入眠 一起苏醒 一起用早餐
Nighttime. Sleeping together. Waking up together. Breakfast.
你真想要的是什么
What do you really want?
我要你在黑暗的时候陪着我
I want you to be with me in the dark.
抱着我
To hold me.
一刻不停地爱着我
To keep loving me.
恐惧时安慰我
To help me when I get scared.
陪着我走向生命的尽头 看看那儿有什么
To come right to the edge and see what’s there.
如果我做错什么呢
What if I get it wrong?
不可能会做错什么
It’s impossible to get wrong.
给你的
For you.
雪天使
It’s a snow angel.
不行 不行 就是不行
No. No, no and no.
-爸爸 -这也在你的单子上吗
– Dad… – Is this on the list?
留个男孩过夜 没门 不行
A boy staying over? Forget it. No.
让我开口求你不容易
You know, this is not easy for me to ask.
但我做出回答可是相当容易
Well, it’s very easy for me to answer.
我以为你一直想跟我谈谈
I thought you wanted to talk.
但是跟这件事没关
Not about this.
我不会答应的 谈完了
I won’t permit it. End of discussion.
你不要仗势欺人
Don’t pull rank on me.
我有这个资格 我是你父亲
I have rank. I’m your father.
当不了多久了
Not for much longer.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
太远了
It’s too far.
你跳就行
Just jump.
可是真的太远了
It’s too bloody far.
那么晚安啦
Good night then.
等等
Wait.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
酝酿勇气
Psyching myself up.
是吗 如果要很久
Oh, is that gonna take a while,
我先去泡杯茶
’cause I quite fancy a cup of tea.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你没事吧 -有事
– Are you all right? – No.
我胳膊断了
I’ve broken my arm.
两只胳膊都断了
Both arms.
全身都断了
I’ve broken everything.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
但是你进来了
But you’re here.
他在里面 是吗
He’s in there, isn’t he?
是的
Yes.
我告诉过你我不同意
I told you I didn’t want that.
我知道
I know.
知道为什么不同意吗
You know why?
我想我知道
I think so.
泰莎 他是个好孩子
He’s a good kid, Tessa.
但是他只属于他自己 你不能依赖他
But a kid is all he is. You can’t rely on him.
他会让你失望的
He might let you down.
他不会
He won’t.
如果他让你失望了呢
What if he does?
那我还有你 一如既往
Then I’ll still have you. Like always.
这个味道真不错
These are insanely good.
我想他们可能用发油来炸洋葱
I think they fry the onions in hair oil.
这样我们才划得来
Because we’re worth it.
真希望我也办得到
I wish I could do that.
你不能吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!