这才不会是你只说的
This is not gonna be all you say.
我只是想告诉你…
All I’m saying is…
你肯定还会说第二件事
There’ll be another thing.
我只是想说 你不需要待在这帮我
All I’m saying is, you don’t have to stay in on my account.
花多点时间和朋友玩
You could go out and see your friends more often.
-我要说的就这个 -行了 行了
– And that’s all I’m saying. – Okay. Okay.
我刚刚嗑完药
I’ve just taken drugs.
这么爽 你见过我妈了吗
Excellent. Have you met my mum?
我吃的是神奇蘑菇[新♥型♥毒♥品♥]
Mushrooms is all I did,
天然无公害
which are natural.
虽然严格来说是违法的
If not strictly legal.
我朋友以前吸K粉
My friend did buy some ketamine,
不过她不喜欢那毒贩子
but she thought the dealer was a bit skanky,
所以我们就换成神奇蘑菇了
so we’ve gone with the shrooms instead.
我先进去了
See you inside.
看来进行得很顺利
That went well.
我也觉得
I thought so.
你嗑了多少
How much did you take?
不多
Not much.
我不是很清楚
I don’t know,
我不了解这玩意儿
I’m not really that clued up on the stuff.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
我带你去别处兜兜风吧
I’ll drive you somewhere.
免得你待会儿闯祸
Keep you out of trouble.
我不知道药效什么时候发作
I’m not sure how long it takes to kick in.
看看她就知道了
About that long.
7颗流星♥相♥继划过夜幕
Seven shooting stars in one night
沙滩大海在眼前延伸
The water and sand in our eyesight
手中的石头蓄势待发
The rocks in our hands preparing for flight
彻夜未眠又何妨
The lack of sleeping but it’s all right
一切都会
And it’s all
一切都会好起来
And it’s all right
一切都会
And it’s all
一切都会好起来
And it’s all right
一切都会
And it’s all right
不要害怕
Don’t be afraid.
-你说什么 -什么
– What? – What?
你刚刚说什么了
What did you say?
好了 我们可以在这儿逛
All right, we could hang out here.
这附近没有人 你们怎么疯都行
There’s no one around, so you guys can go crazy.
我才不要发疯
I don’t want to go crazy.
我才不会发疯
I don’t have to go crazy at all.
我要上去
I’ll just be up here.
你想做什么
What are you doing?
下来
All right. Get down.
快点下来
Come on, get down off the roof.
不要
No.
拜托你快点下来
Come on, get down. Please.
为什么 你要把我拖下来吗
Why? Are you gonna make me?
不会 我只是劝你 快下来
No, I’m just gonna tell you. Get down.
-好 行了吗 -万分感谢
– Fine. All right? – Thank you.
真啰嗦
Harshing my buzz.
泰莎去哪儿了
Where’s Tessa?
你说什么
What?
得快点找到她
We gotta go after her.
可是我们不知道她往哪个方向走了
We didn’t see which way she went.
那也必须找到她 马上
We need to find her. Now.
她会自己回来的 不用着急
She’ll come back. I mean, it’s no big thing.
我们走得并不深 没有危险的
We’re just out here. There’s no danger.
有危险
Yes, there is.
为什么 佐伊
Why? Zoey.
这次我真的不应该说出来的
This time I’m really not supposed to tell you.
不应该说什么
Not supposed to tell me what?
泰莎
Tessa!
泰莎
Tessa!
泰莎
Tessa!
泰莎
Tessa!
我有新发现
I’ve discovered something.
你没事吧 能下来吗
Are you okay? Can you get down?
可我不想下去
I don’t want to.
在那儿等我
All right, just wait.
坚持住 我马上上来
Just hold on, I’m coming.
坐稳
Just hold on.
泰莎
Tessa.
你快点下去 求你了
You need to come down now, please.
我来把你弄下去
You need to let me help you climb down.
我想告诉你点事儿
I’m going to tell you something.
但你得先保证不会告诉第三个人 好吗
But you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?
在这儿 我是健康的
I’m not sick here.
我康复了
I’m not sick anymore.
我以后都要呆在这儿了
I just need to stay here in this wood.
远离喧嚣尘世
I need to keep away from the modern world and all its gadgets
我就不会再生病了
and then I won’t be sick.
要是你愿意就和我一起待在这儿吧
You can stay with me if you want.
如果你答应 我会很高兴
I’d like it if you did.
我们俩人亲手建屋子 铺小路
We’ll build things, shelters and tracks.
种菜
We’ll grow vegetables.
远离危险
We’ll be safe.
-泰莎… -别
– Tessa… – No.
请什么都别说
Please. Don’t say anything.
泰莎
Tessa?
怎么了
What?
你死后 我还只能当弟弟吗
Will I still be a brother when you’re dead?
我依然与你同在
I’ll still be around.
你要缠着我吗
Are you going to haunt me?
如果你不希望的话就算了
Not if you don’t want me to.
我只是有点害怕
Just I might be a bit scared.
护士来了 爸爸说你准备好了就下来
The nurse is here. Dad says come down when you’re ready.
蛋糕好吃吗
Enjoying your cake?
很好吃 谢谢你 泰莎
It’s lovely. Thank you, Tessa.
我叫菲利帕
I’m Philippa.
你看起来气色不太好
You don’t look like you’re feeling too good.
你是我的话 气色能好吗
Would you be?
别在意
Take nothing personally.
对上一个护士 她也这样
She was rude to last week’s nurse, too.
她好像叫夕安
Sian, I think she was called.
别假装你忘了她的名字 老爸
Don’t pretend you’ve forgotten her name, Dad.
你邀请她留下来吃晚饭
You asked her to stay for supper.
但她拒绝了
She said no.
有事叫我
I’ll be next door.
他所做的事情 没有一件是对的
He does everything wrong.
那你有何感想
How does that make you feel?
想笑
It makes me laugh.
其实你可以加入互助小组
You know, there are support groups.
认识其他和你相同处境的人
Places you can meet people in the same position as you.
我加入过
I went to one of those.
认识了一个叫安琪拉的女孩
Met a cool girl called Angela.
那为什么不和她谈谈心呢
So why not talk to her about all this?
因为她死了
Because she died.
从那以后我不再干那种傻事
Last time I make that mistake.
好了没
Are we done?
不必那样看我
You don’t have to look at me like that.
我只是快死了 又不是什么传染病
I’m just dying. It’s not contagious.
你还好吗
How are you feeling today?
能载我兜兜风吗
Can I come for a ride?
你经常用提问回答问题吗
Do you always answer a question with another question?
你觉得不爽吗
Does that annoy you?
现在可能骑不了
Bit tricky to ride this at the minute.
我把引擎拆了下来 清理了一下
I thought I’d strip the engine down, give it a clean.
然后你不懂怎么装回去
And now you can’t put it back together.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!