Probably best. That’s a dangerous dress.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
泰莎
Tessa?
别动 别动 我想你晕倒了
Don’t move. Don’t move. I think you fainted.
你有糖尿病吗
Are you diabetic?
需要糖吗
Do you need sugar?
喝点这个
Have some of this.
味好淡
It’s flat.
能站起来吗
You’re tough to please.
别说的这么严重
You say that like it’s a bad thing.
好了 没必要难为情 完全不用难为情
Okay, excellent. Not embarrassed, not embarrassed at all.
我没事的
No, it’s cool, all right?
还没人对我的话做出过这么大反应
I mean, I’ve never had that effect on someone before.
我挺开心的
I kind of like it.
这花♥园♥不错
This is a nice garden.
谢谢 算是我打理的 我妈妈喜欢
Thanks. It’s kind of my thing. It keeps my mum happy.
你♥爸♥爸呢
How about your dad?
家里只有我俩
It’s just the two of us.
-我该回家了 -好 要送吗
– I should get home. – All right. You need help?
没那么远
It’s not exactly far.
那么 只要你想烧东西…
So, anytime you’ve got something to burn…
或者想在某人面前晕倒…
Or I just want to pass out in front of someone…
你知道上哪找我
You know where to come.
对 我知道
Yes, I do.
泰莎死后 我们能去度假吗
When Tessa dies, can we go on holiday?
卡尔 这么说很无情
Cal, that’s an awful thing to say.
去西班牙那次我都不记得了
I don’t even remember going to Spain.
太久之前的事了 也许都不是真的
It was so long ago, it might not even be true.
卡尔 够了 回你房♥间去
Cal, that’s enough. Go to your room.
-爸爸…-有什么错吗
– Dad… – What’s wrong?
走开
Get out!
我哪里说错了
What did I say that was wrong?
太令人费解了
It’s all very confusing.
没有的事
No, it’s not.
今天是属于你的
This is your day.
这是什么意思
And what does that mean?
我会满足你的一切要求
That I’ll do whatever you want.
再多买♥♥点东西
Buy more things?
好啊
Sure.
哪里来的钱
Where does the money come from?
信♥用♥卡♥
A credit card.
现在花钱 以后还钱
Buy now, pay later.
或者也可以 不还
Or you know, not.
看你飞到哪了 差点戳到那个人的眼睛
Watch where you’re flying. You almost poked the guy’s eye out.
我希望能真的飞起来
I wish I could fly for real.
是吗
Yeah?
太棒了
Amazing!
这是我有史以来最棒的经历
That was better than the best thing ever!
我能再来一次吗
Can I go again?
我想轮到你姐姐了
I think it’s your sister’s go.
我不用 我只是看看
I’m good, I’m just watching.
-你确定 -是的
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
她病了 不能做这种事
She’s sick. She can’t do this kind of thing.
那好吧 小伙子 你再来一次
All right, mate, well, let’s get you hooked up again.
事实上 知道吗
Actually, you know what?
我要试一试
I will have a crack.
-准备好了 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
泰莎 我不知道这样行不行
Tessa, I don’t know if this is a good idea.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她很好
She’s fine.
她只是不想结束
She just doesn’t want it to end.
那不是你的钱
It wasn’t your money.
她迟到了
She’s late.
你在听我说话吗
Do you hear what I’m saying?
她保证过要来的
She promised she’d come.
泰莎…
Tessa…
你想让卡尔把东西都还回去吗
Do you want Cal to return everything?
为什么要责怪他
Why should he be punished?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这也在你的清单上的吗
Is this to do with your list?
我没有清单
I don’t have a list.
你告诉那个播音员说你有
You told that radio guy you had a list.
他是个笨蛋
He was a knob.
没错 他是个笨蛋
Yeah, he was a knob.
但你对他比对我诚实多了
You were still more honest with him than you are with me.
你知道我的感受吗
How do you think that makes me feel?
我才懒得管你的感受
I don’t give a crap how you feel.
她不会来了 我们走吧
She’s not coming. Let’s do this.
泰莎 你会感到轻微的压♥迫♥疼痛感
Tessa, there’ll be a slight pinch and burn,
然后我就注入麻醉剂了 好吗
then the anesthetic will kick in. All right?
好的
Good.
现在我要上下摆动
Now, I wiggle up and down
打破注射口周围的组织
to break the tissue around the insertion point.
她的胸口会感到牵引力
She may feel a slight tugging across the chest,
一旦麻醉与胶管分离
but once the line detaches from the cuff,
就会四散开来
it will simply slide away.
当然 如果你想恢复治疗
Now, of course I can reinsert the catheter
我可以重新插入导管
should you wish to recommence your treatment.
我是说你还可以改变主意
I’m saying you can change your mind.
我不会改变主意
I won’t change my mind.
父亲呢
Dad?
她不会改变主意的
She won’t change her mind.
那好吧
All right then.
按住这里
Hold that for me.
好孩子
Good girl.
你还想拍拍我的屁♥股♥吗
Do you want to slap my rump?
什么 不
What? No.
那就别像对小屁孩一样对我说话
Then don’t talk to me like I’m a horse.
好吧
Yes.
很抱歉
Sorry.
已经结束了 结束了
It’s done now. It’s done.
你清楚得留意什么症状吗
You know what to look out for?
当然 发冷 发热 项强 头疼
Yeah. Chill, fever, stiff neck or headache.
项强 颈背部的肌肉筋脉僵硬不灵活
导液 流血 乏力
Drainage, bleeding, loss of strength.
不错嘛
You’re good.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for all your help.
她对你有意思
She likes you.
别胡说
I doubt that.
我是说真的
I mean it. You’re bang in there.
你该去约她吃个饭什么的
You should definitely ask her out or something.
泰莎 等等 我就下来
Tessa! Tessa, wait, I’m here. I’m coming. Stay there.
天啊 已经结束了吗 我准时出门的
Oh, God, did I miss it? I left on time.
但是路上塞车了
But there was this insane traffic.
我真的是准时出门了 只是…
I definitely left on time. I just…
无所谓
Sure, whatever.
泰莎
Tessa.
我一点都不在乎
I don’t care.
别这样
Don’t be like that.
不然她还能怎样
How do you expect her to be?
不好意思 这关你什么事
I’m sorry, this has what to do with you?
-你说真的吗 -没错 我…
– Is that a serious question? – Yes, it’s a serious…
够了
Enough.
你们都半斤八两
You both suck.
一个一直为我的病神经兮兮的
One of you is this cancer obsessive,
一个连陪我治疗 都做不到
and the other can’t even face showing up at the hospital,
不过没关系
which is fine,
我理解
I get it.
但是你们都不是我想要的
But neither of you are what I need.
所以别再浪费我的时间
You’re just wasting my time.
我只想说的…
All I’m saying…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!