At home?
就当自己
Consider yourself
这个家的一分子
One of the family?
我注定会
We’ve taken to you
遇到你
So strong?
我们注定会在一起
It’s clear We’re going to get along
就当这儿是
Consider yourself
自个家
Well in?
当你是这家具的 一部分
Consider yourself part of the furniture
虽然没多少东西和你分享
There isn ‘t a lot to spare
管他呢 有什么就分享什么
Who cares? Whatever we got, we share
没人想变得傲慢又势利 各人有各人的命
Nobody tries to be la-di-da and up pity There’s a cup o’ tea for all
最好手边有根擀面棍
Only it’s wise to be handy with a rolling pin
当房♥东上来敲门时
When the landlord comes to call!
就当自己是我们的好哥们 没什么好大惊小怪的
Consider yourself our mate We don’t want to have no fuss
因为我们想过了
For after some consideration we can state
就当你是自己人
Consider yourself One of us!
就当这儿是自个家 就当自己这个家的一分子
Consider yourself at home Consider yourself one of the family
我注定会遇到你
We’ve taken to you so strong
我们注定会在一起
It’s clear we’re going to get along
听好 举棰 落棰 举棰 落棰
Hammer up, hammer down! Hammer up, hammer down!
举棰 落棰
Lift, drop! Lift, down!
快点 别太慢了 伙计 举棰 落棰
Up! Not too slow, boys. There you go, boys. Hammer up, hammer down! Lift, down!
举棰 落棰 举棰 落棰
Up! Out! Down! Lift! Drop! Hammer up! Hammer down! Lift, down!
– 救命 – 救命
– Help! – Help!
也许有可能
If it should chance to be
我们会碰上坏气
We should see Some harder days
食品柜空空如也 干嘛抱怨呢
Empty-larder days Why grouse?
也有可能会撞好运 有人愿给我们买♥♥单
Always a chance we’ll meet Somebody to foot the bill
那我们就能喝免费的酒
Then the drinks are on the house!
是这房♥子
Are on the house
是这房♥子 是这房♥子 是这房♥子 是这房♥子
Are on the house, are on the house Are on the house, are on the house
是这房♥子
Are on the house
就当这儿是自个家 就当自己这个家的一分子
Consider yourself at home Consider yourself one of the family
我注定会遇到你 我们注定会在一起
We’ve taken to you so strong It’s clear we’re going to get along
就当这儿是自个家 当你是这家具的一部分
Consider yourself well in Consider yourself part of the furniture
虽然没多少东西和你分享
There isn ‘t a lot to spare
管他呢 有什么就分享什么
Who cares? Whatever we got we share!
没人想变得傲慢又势利 各人有各人的命
Nobody tries to be la-di-da and up pity There’s a cup o’ tea for all
最好手边有根擀面棍
Only it’s wise to be handy with a rolling pin
当房♥东上来敲门时
When the landlord comes to call!
就当自己是我们的好哥们 没什么好大惊小怪的
Consider yourself our mate We don’t want to have no fuss
因为我们想过了
For after some consideration we can state
当自己是 当自己是 当自己是 当自己是
Consider yourself, consider yourself Consider yourself, consider yourself
当自己是
Consider yourself
我们的一分子
One of us!
是我 我上来了
It’s Dodger! Coming up.
是我
Dodger.
奥利弗
Oliver!
你先上去
Up you go.
– 又输了 – 走开
– Not again! – Get out!
嗨 法金 我带了个新朋友来
Hey, Fagin, I brought my new friend to see you.
奥利弗 退斯特
Oliver Twist.
先生
Sir.
希望我能有此殊荣 成为你的亲密朋友
I hope I shall have the honor of your intimate acquaintance.
我们很高兴见到你 非常高兴
We are very glad to see you, Oliver. Very.
不是吗 我亲爱的?
Aren’t we, my dears?
– 当然是 – 当然是
– Oh, yeah, Fagin! – Yes, Fagin!
把我的东西还给我 别碰它
Give me back my things! Leave it! Leave it!
别欺负他
Leave him alone!
滑头 拿着这香肠 查理 清块地方出来 给退斯特先生
Dodger, take off the sausages. Charlie, lay a place at the table for Mr. Twist.
滑头跟我说 你来伦敦是为了赚点钱
Dodger tells me you have come to London to seek your fortune, Oliver.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好的 那我们得想想 怎么才能帮你 对吗
Well, we must see what we can do to help you, mustn’t we?
– 谢谢你 先生 – 这些香肠发霉的
– Thank you, sir. – These sausages are moldy!
闭嘴 喝你的酒
Shut up and drink your gin!
你在看那些手帕 是吗 孩子?
You’re staring at the pocket handkerchiefs, eh, my dear?
我们把它们全挂着 只是为了拿去洗
We just hung them up ready for the wash, that’s all.
– 这里是洗衣店吗 先生? – 说对了 洗衣店
– Is this a laundry, then, sir? – Yeah, that’s right. A laundry!
确切的说 不是的 孩子 我想洗衣店事实上是很正派的地方
Not exactly, my boy. I suppose a laundry would be a very nice thing indeed.
不过我们干得活比那更好点 是不是 孩子们?
But our line of business pays a little better. Don’t it, boys?
你也知道 奥利弗…
You see, Oliver…
这世上只有一件事最重要 就是银行账户上的款子
In this life, one thing counts In the bank, large amounts!
树上不会长出钱 你得自个去扒点
I’m afraid these don’t grow on trees You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
你得自个去扒点 孩子们
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys
你得自个去扒点
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
树上不会长出钱 你得自个去扒点
Large amounts don’t grow on trees You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
让我们表演给奥利弗看
Let’s show Oliver how to do it, my dears!
只是个游戏 奥利弗 只是个游戏
Just a game, Oliver, just a game.
为什么要累死累活 赚点钱去交了税 笨
Why should we break our backs Stupidly paying tax?
还是去赚点免税的钱 你最好自个去扒点
Better get some untaxed income Better pick a pocket or two
你得自个去扒点 孩子们
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys
你得自个去扒点
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
为什么要累死累活
Why should we all break our backs?
最好自个去扒点
Better pick a pocket or two
罗宾汉 是侠盗 劫富的 济穷的
Robin Hood, what a crook Gave away what he took
做善事 的确好 我同意 赶快自个去扒点
Charity’s fine, subscribe to mine Get out and pick a pocket or two
你得自个去扒点 孩子们
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys
罗宾汉好过头
Robin Hood was far too good
还是自个去扒点
Get out and pick a pocket or two
学学比尔 席克斯 他能偷到任何钱包
Take a tip from Bill Sikes He can whip what he likes
我记得他从小的偷起 他得自个去扒点
I recall, he started small He had to pick a pocket or two
你得自个去扒点 孩子们
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys
你得自个去扒点
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
老比尔 席克斯 我们自个去扒点怎么样
We could be like old Bill Sikes If we pick a pocket or two
亲爱的老绅士走过来 一些东西吸引了他目光
Dear old gent passing by Something nice takes his eye
最佳时机到 从他后面掏 钱包到手啦
Everything’s clear, attack the rear! Get in and pick a pocket or two
你得自个去扒点 孩子们
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys
你得自个去扒点
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
不用害怕 从后面掏 钱包到手啦
Have no fear, attack the rear Get in and pick a pocket or two
看到有钱人 手指都发痒
When I see someone rich Both my thumbs start to itch
找个和气佬 我得去扒点
Only to find some peace of mind I have to pick a pocket or two
你得自个去扒点 孩子们
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys
你得自个去扒点
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
找个和气佬
Just to find some peace of mind
我得去扒点
We have to pick a pocket or two!
全放回箱子里
Put them all back in the box!
– 哦 为什么要这样? – 为什么?
– Oh, why must we? – Why?
全部
All of them.
过来
Come here!
好孩子 好扒手
Good boy. What a crook!
我们干了一天活了 对吗 我的孩子们?
We’ve all been hard at work today, haven’t we, my dears?
你们都弄到点什么呢 滑头?
And what have you got, Dodger?
– 几个钱夹 – 有衬里的?
– A couple of wallets. – Lined?
最好的钱夹
Only the best.
不该这么轻
Not as heavy as they might be.
不过做工很不错
But very nicely made.
– 聪明的工匠 对吗 奥利弗? – 他自己做的吗?
– Ingenious workman, ain’t he, Oliver? – Does he make these himself?
– 是啊 还是用他那雪白的手呢 – 你弄到了什么 查理?
– With his own lily-white hands! – What have you got, Charlie?
– 几块手帕 – 不错的手帕 非常不错
– A couple of wipes. – Well, they’re very good ones. Very.
但你忘了加工了 对吗?
But you haven’t embroidered them too well, though, have you, Charlie?
我们得把这人名 用针挑掉
So we’ll have to pick the initials out with a needle.
你也得学学这个 奥利弗 对吗 孩子们?
You’ll need to learn how to do this, too, Oliver, my dear. Won’t he, boys?
– 是的 商标 – 商标
– Yeah, the trademark. – The trademark.
不过同时 你还得学学怎么偷钱包
In the meantime, you must learn how to make wallets.
就像滑头那样 想试试吗?
Like the Dodger. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, my dear?
想的 法金先生 如果你愿意教我
Yes, Mr. Fagin, if you’ll teach me.
当然愿意 我的孩子 免费的
Certainly, my boy, no fee.
只要像滑头 和其它人那样就行了
Just do everything that Dodger and the others do.
把他们当你的榜样 特别是滑头
Make them your models, my dear, especially Dodger.
他就快成为小比尔 席克斯了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!