It’s a terrible thing, old age.
是的 先生 我很抱歉 先生 我能回去睡觉了吗 先生?
Yes, sir. I’m sorry, sir. Can I go back to sleep again now, sir?
当然 我的孩子 去睡吧 做个好梦
Certainly, my boy, go to sleep. Pleasant dreams.
你也是 先生
Same to you, sir.
乔治三世的酱油壶 卷轴 值五镑
Sauce boat, George III, scroll handle, £5.
头冠 乔治二世 小钻石 人造宝石 二先令六便士
Tiara, George II, rose-cut diamond, paste, half a crown.
南希
Nancy!
南希
Nancy!
来了
I’m coming!
比尔
Bill?
早餐准备好了
Bill, your breakfast is ready.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God’s sake.
热一热晚上还能吃
Oh, I’ll warm it up for your supper.
到法金那儿把钱拿回来
Go down to Fagin’s and get the cash, will you?
好吧
All right.
南希
Nancy.
我要再睡会儿
I am trying to sleep.
比尔
Bill.
你是爱我的 是不是?
You do love me, don’t you?
那当然 我和你往一块呢 不是吗?
Of course I do! I live with you, don’t I?
这块给我的 是不是?
That bit’s for me, ain’t it, Fagin?
吃吧吃吧 胃口真好
Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat! Appetite!
来吃早餐 吃好干活去
Come on, finish your breakfast, it’s time to get to work.
快点 你们赶不上早班车啦
Hurry up, you’ll miss the morning trade.
– 还有香肠吗? – 你不想吃晚餐了?
– Ain’t there no more sausages, then? – You want some supper tonight?
嗨 嗨
Hi, hi.
谁想吃点心?
Who wants some bull’s-eyes?
慢点 一人一个
Wait a minute, now! One at a time! One at a time!
拿去吧 拿去分了吧
Oh, go on, then. Go and share them.
小姐们 见见我们的新成员吧
Miladies, they must meet our new boy.

Well!
这位是谁?
What have we got here, then?
小姐们 忘了介绍了 他是我们的新住客
Oh, ladies, I forgot you must meet our new lodger,
奥利弗 退斯特绅士
Mr. Oliver Twist, Esquire.
她叫南希 她是贝蒂
Nancy and Beth.
真迷人
Charmed.
噢 是的 我们这儿都是绅士和小姐 我们都是有身份的
Oh, yes. We’re all ladies and gentlemen around here. We’re all quality.
别理他们
Now, don’t you take no notice of him, Oliver.
你懂礼貌 他们不懂
Just ’cause you got manners and they ain’t.
谁说我不懂?
What you mean, I ain’t got no manners?
– 我可是个真正的绅士 – 是的
– I’m a regular gent, I am! – Yeah!
请允许我扶您过去
Permit me to assist you across the road?
我正要去皇宫 能为我叫辆马车吗 先生
Well, I was only going to the palace, actually. Doorman, a cab, if you please.
请赐于我这个荣幸 让我亲自送你去
Allow me the privilege to escort you in me own carriage.
请 小姐
After you, Your Grace.
噢 滑头先生 你真是太好了
Sir Artful, you are too kind.
♪ 我愿为你做任何事 亲爱的 ♪
♪ I’d do anything For you, dear, anything ♪
♪ 我愿为你做任何事 ♪
♪ For you mean everything to me ♪
♪ 我愿做任何事 ♪
♪ I know that I’d go anywhere ♪
♪ 只为你开心 ♪
♪ For your smile, anywhere ♪
♪ 你的笑容是我的一切 ♪
♪ For your smile everywhere I’d see ♪
♪ 你愿为我爬山吗?♪
♪ Would you climb a hill? ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 为我带朵水仙?♪
♪ Wear a daffodil? ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 把遗产留给我?♪
♪ Leave me all your will? ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 甚至为了我和我的比尔打架?♪
♪ Even fight my Bill? ♪
♪ 什么?打架?♪
♪ What? Fisticuffs? ♪
♪ 我甘愿付出一切 只为得到你的一吻
I’d risk everything For one kiss, everything ♪
♪ 是的 我愿为你做任何事
Yes, I’d do anything! ♪
♪ 任何事 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 为你做任何事 ♪
♪ Anything for you! ♪
♪ 我愿为你做任何事 亲爱的 任何事 ♪
♪ I’d do anything For you, dear, anything ♪
♪ 我的一切都是为了你 ♪
♪ For you mean everything to me ♪
♪ 我知道 我愿做任何事 ♪
♪ I know that I’d go anywhere ♪
♪ 只为你开心 ♪
♪ For your smile, anywhere ♪
♪ 你的笑容是我的一切 ♪
♪ For your smile everywhere I’d see ♪
♪ 你愿为我系鞋带吗?♪
♪ Would you lace my shoe? ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 愿把你的脸涂成蓝色吗 ♪
♪ Paint your face bright blue? ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 愿为我捉只袋鼠吗 ♪
♪ Catch a kangaroo? ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 去罗马 ♪
♪ Go to Timbuktu? ♪
♪ 还会回来呢 ♪
♪ And back again! ♪
♪ 我甘愿付出一切 只为得到你的一吻 ♪
♪ I’d risk everything For one kiss, everything ♪
♪ 一切 我愿为你做一切事 ♪
♪ Yes, I’d do anything ♪
♪ 任何事 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 为你做任何事 ♪
♪ Anything for you! ♪
♪ 我愿做任何事只为你开心 ♪
♪ I’d go anywhere For your smile, anywhere ♪
♪ 你的笑容是我的一切 ♪
♪ For your smile everywhere I’d see ♪
♪ 我知道 我愿为你做任何事 ♪
♪ I know that I’d do anything ♪
♪ 亲爱的 任何事 ♪
♪ For you, dear, anything ♪
♪ 我的一切都是为了你 ♪
♪ For you mean everything to me ♪
♪ 为了你 ♪
♪ To me! ♪
♪ – 为了你 – 为了你 ♪
♪ – To me! – To me! ♪
♪ 为了你 ♪
♪ To me, me, me, me, me ♪
♪ 我愿为你做任何事 亲爱的 任何事 ♪
♪ I’d do anything For you, dear, anything ♪
♪ 是的 我愿为你做任何事 ♪
♪ Yes, I’d do anything ♪
♪ 任何事 ♪
♪ Anything? ♪
♪ 我愿为你做任何事 ♪
♪ Anything for you! ♪
♪ 为我抢家铺子?♪
♪ Would you rob a shop? ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 愿为我死吗 ♪
♪ Would risk the drop? ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 尽管你的眼睛会跳 ♪
♪ Though your eyes go pop ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Anything! ♪
♪ 当你倒在地上 ♪
♪ When you come down, plop ♪
♪ 愿意 ♪
♪ Hang everything! ♪
♪ 就算冒着生命危险 也要让你风风光光 ♪
♪ We’d risk life and limb To keep you in the swim ♪
♪ 是的 我愿为你做任何事 ♪
♪ Yes, we’d do anything! ♪
♪ 任何事 ♪
♪ Anything? ♪
♪ 任何事 为了你 ♪
♪ Anything for you ♪
现在干活去
Well, get to work, then!
不许吵 满街都是钱
No argument when there’s fine pickings in the street.
– 等着你去挣 – 你说过我们可以去看绞刑的
– Get out and earn your keep. – You told us we could go see the hanging!
当心你也被绞死
Be sure it ain’t your own.
法金 我等着呢
Fagin, I’m waiting.
什么 亲爱的?等什么?
Waiting, my dear? What for?
比尔可不和你来这套 要是你不付钱
Bill will give you what-for if you don’t fork out.
交出来吧 数数好
Now come on, hand over. Start counting.
– 你当我们是什么? – 别急 别急 别急
– Come on, what do you think we are? – Rush, rush, rush.
你和你的比尔 真叫我头痛
You and your Bill, you’ll be the ruin of me between you!
是啊
That’s right.
你也叫我们头痛
If it’s all the same to you!
– 干嘛踢我? – 因为你被失手了
– What was that for? – For getting caught!
我在练习
I was only practicing!
我注定是个穷光蛋 给 拿去
I’ll die a pauper yet. Here, take it.
我都快饿死了
I’ll starve.
你会发现我死在贫民区的
You’ll find me lying in the gutter with me feet sticking up in the air.
比尔肯定会说你少给了 你说呢?
Bill might think the count is a bit short, wouldn’t you say?
我只希望你能摆脱那个废物
I only wish you had to get rid of the stuff.
那就谢天谢地了
That’s all I wish.
还是少了 快点
He still might. Come on.
在找到买♥♥空家前 你让我和孩子们喝西北风了吗
So me and the boys, we live on air till I find a customer?
铁石心肠 我就是这样 走了 贝蒂 再见了 孩子们
Heartless, that’s what I am. Come on, Beth. Ta-ta, kids!
– 再见 南希 – 再见 南希
– Ta-ta, Nancy! – Bye, Nancy!
法金
Hey, Fagin.
小奥利弗想出去试试 和查理还有我一起
Young Oliver wants to come on the game with Charlie and me.
…六加四是十 另外十三和三十一

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!