Is he offering me a choice?
他没给你选择 没有
I don’t think he’s offering you a choice, no.
嘻嘻!
Hee-hee!
好的
Yes.
你看上去很聪明
You look like a smart guy.
我敢打赌 你想知道为什么他看上我 是吧?
I bet you’re wondering what he sees in me, huh?
你的体面大方吗?
Respectability?
很好
Very good.
真令人印象深刻
I’m impressed.
来我们开工了 宝贝们
Let’s go to work, babies.
于是你都睡了丹佛一大半人口了 还有剩给我的女孩吗?
So now that you’re sleeping with half of Denver, are there any girls left for me?
听着 Sal
Well now listen here, Sal.
我认识一个女孩叫Rita 她迫不及待想见你
I know a girl named Rita and Rita cannot wait to meet you.
我们现在就找她去!
We’ll go there at once!
我还以为我们会聊会儿
I thought we were going to talk.
是的 是的 在那之后
Yes, yes, after.
你们想知道我这一刻的心性如何吗?
If you want to know my true nature, at this moment?
我现在就像一个
I’m one of those people
想把自己老二给青少年犯看的人
who goes around showing his cock to juvenile delinquents.
哦 你们这些丹佛的颓废之士哦……
Oh, these Denver doldrums…
难道他不是这世界上最可爱 最聪明的人吗?
Isn’t he the finest, smartest fellow in the world?
你认识那个老家伙吗?
You know that old guy?
我觉得他是我爸爸
I thought it was my pops.
Carlo 等等!
Carlo, wait up!

Voila.
亲爱的
Darling.
父啊保佑我 我要行罪了
Bless me father, for I will sin.
美味呀
Yum, yum, yum
真高兴你们这些小伙子能来
It’s nice to have you boys.
有什么好笑的 我的伙计?
What’s so funny, my boy?
我检查下我的脉搏
I’m checking my pulse.
第二轮 开始了!
Round two-sie, here we go!
有感觉了
It happens.
看我的手……
My hands…
我的也是
Mine does.
我心里充满了内疚
I was filled with guilt.
我记得他说那女孩是给我找的
I thought he said she was my girl.
没什么剩给我俩的 Sal
Nothing for you or me, Sal.
所有的一切都归那个移情别恋的婊♥子♥!
Everything and everyone for that faithless bitch!
猜猜我听见谁喊了!
Guess who I hear!
Carlo 来呀
Carlo, come on.

No.
来吧
Come on.

No.
来吧
Come on.
不 – 来嘛
No. – Come on.
不不不不不
No no no no no…
Sal 救命
Sal No No.
Sal 啊
Sal Argh .
啦啦啦 Sal 来啊
Rebop, Sal, come on.
好 哦……
Yeah-oh…
衣服脱♥光♥光哦
No clothes party.
你喜欢吗?
You enjoying?
是的 但我完成了我在丹佛的学位
Yeah, but now I’m finishing up my degree here in Denver.
Dean告诉我你做什么 呃 布景设计……
Dean told me you do, uh, set design…
布景设计 是的
Set design, yeah.
那很有意思
That’s interesting.
我最喜欢的设计 嗯 “榆树下的欲望”
The one I enjoyed most designing was, uh, “Desire Under the Elms”.
那是部伟大的戏剧
It’s a great play.
是啊
Yeah.
尤金·奥尼尔
Eugene O’Neill.
是的 我知道那是尤金·奥尼尔的作品 Carlo
Yeah, I know it’s Eugene O’Neill, Carlo.
谢谢
Thank you.
这音乐就好比锈钉蚀骨
There’s like a rusty nail scratching across my goddam spinal cord.
Dean 点首“我在琴弦上感触世界”?
Dean, “I’ve got the world on a string”?
好 就像你一样
Yes, you do.
来吧!
Come on!
别跟我说你们纽约的知识分子不跳舞
Don’t tell me you New York intellectuals don’t dance
I’ve Got The World On A String – Ella Fitzgerald
我在琴弦上感触世界 坐在彩虹上
# I’ve got the world on a string, sitting on a rainbow.
让琴弦绕在我的指尖……
# Got the string around my finger…
多么美妙的世界!多么美妙的生命! 我沉浸于爱之中
Oh, what a world, what a life, I’m in love…
你没告诉我你有副好嗓子
You didn’t say you had a nice voice.
我没有一副好嗓子
I don’t have a nice voice.
你有啊
Yeah.
你的确有
Yeah, you do.
谢谢
Thanks.
你会在丹佛长待吗?
Are you staying in Denver very long?
我有种预感不会久待的
I got the feeling I won’t be staying very long.
是啊
Yeah.
白天时间总不够用
Not enough hours in the day.

Right.
多么美好的生命
what a life,
多么美好的生命
what a life,
噢 我恋爱了……
I’m in love…
“试想 身体的悲哀
“Assuming for yourself the sorrow of my body
因此 当你试图安慰我的欲望
Thus, when you solace me in my desire
我抱住你的身体 在旁边躺倒睡着
I held your body, and lay beside it sleeping
感受你体内覆灭之火的痛楚
Feeling the pain of your own inward fire”
失声哭泣去聆听你无声的哭泣”
“Weeping myself to hear your silent weeping” .
Dean读了这些吗?
Has Dean read this?
我变得如此对Dean痴迷
I’ve gotten so crazy over Dean
以至于他那些愚蠢的朋友都叫我“卡罗梦游仙境”
that all his stupid friends call me “Carlo in Wonderland”.
很有才 是吧?
Clever, huh?
啊 是的……
Ah, yes…
他们不明白这是我第一次……
They don’t understand this is the first time actual sex has been…
与一个男人的关系中有性的存在
part of my relationship with a man.
这是爱的方式
This is how you love.
我不是在该死的仙境中梦游
I’m not in fucking wonderland.
我知道他要的不是一个男人
I know it’s not a man he wants.
我甚至告诉他我们可以不要性 只要……
I even told him we can take sexuality out of it, just…
和我在一起
“Be with me, man.
抱住我
Hold me.
打电♥话♥也行
Just call me.”
而他总是承诺 “是的 Carlo 是的 伙计 我会给你打电♥话♥
And he always promises, “Yes, Carlo. Yes, man. I’ll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥”
I’ll call you.”
我他妈在骗谁啊?
Who the fuck am I kidding?
我甚至不能说我的感觉是“心痛” 因为这种叫法太平庸了
I can’t even call what I feel “a heartache”, it’s too banal.
“忧郁”也太苍白了
“Melancholy” is too languorous.
“哀痛”是最贴近的了
“Grief” is closest.
我21岁
I’m 21.
我23的时候 会写一首伟大的诗
By the time I’m 23 I’m going to write one great poem.
然后结束一切
Then it’s all over for me.
Sal 我要走了
Sal, I’m leaving.
我要去非洲
I’m going to Africa.
让·尼古拉·阿尔蒂尔·兰波 19世纪法国著名同性恋诗人
可参考2009年莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥和大卫·休里斯主演影片《心之全蚀》
(法语)兰波 对不对?
A la Rimbaud, non?
在达喀尔跳船
I might jump ship at Dakar.
抽鸦♥片♥
I’m gonna smoke opium.
我会搭上黑肤、神秘的男人
And I will pick up dark, mysterious men.
他们会爱上我的
And they will love me.
我真希望我能像一个男人一样喝威士忌
I really wish I could drink whiskey like a man.
我知道那些家伙是这样喝 “嘿 一口闷!”
I know those guys are like, “Hey, do a shot!”
家在密苏拉 家在特拉基
Home in Missoula. Home in Truckee.
家在奥珀卢瑟斯 我四处为家
Home in Opelousas, Ain’t no home for me.
家在老梅多拉 家在翁迪德尼
Home in Ol’Medora. Home in Wounded Knee.
家在奥加拉拉 回不去的家
Home in Ogallala. Home I’ll never be.
对不起 女士
Excuse me, miss.
我找不到其他空位了
I can’t seem to find an empty seat anywhere.
可以吗?
May I?
请便吧
If you wish.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!