啊 狗皮外套 少扯了 提比斯
Oh, dog-skin coats! Come now, Tibs!
可这是真的 长官
But it’s true, sir.
霍勒斯和贾斯帕准备杀掉我们
Horace and Jasper were gonna pop us off
然后…剥我们的皮
and… skin us!
她真是一个魔鬼 一个巫婆 我们该怎么办
She’s a devil, a witch! What’ll we do?
我们要想办法回伦敦去
We have to get back to London somehow.
其他的孩子怎么办 他们该怎么办
What about the others? What’ll they do?
佩蒂 我们带他们一起回家 所有的孩子一起
Perdy, we’ll take them home with us… all of them.
我们的宠物们不会赶他们走的
Our pets would never turn them out.
上校先生 路上有光亮
Colonel, sir, lights on the road.
有辆卡车向这边开过来
It’s a truck headin’ this way.
是那些恶棍 霍勒斯和贾斯帕
It’s the baduns, Horace and Jasper.
他们是顺着我们的脚印追来的
They ‘re following our tracks.
我们来对付他们 提比斯
We’ve got ’em out numbered, Tibs.
等我发出信♥号♥♥ 就开始攻击
When I give the signal, we’ll attack.
长官 恐怕那样我们会损失惨重
Sir, I’m afraid that would be disastrous.
啊哦 嗯 你也这么想
Ahem! Oh, think so?
他说得对 上校 我们最好赶紧逃命
We’d better run for it.
从后面走 穿过农场
Out the back, across the pasture.
多谢你们 中士 上校 上尉
Thank you sergeant, Colonel, Captain.
-上帝保佑你们 -我们该怎么报答你们呢
-Bless you all. -How can we ever repay you?
啊哈 什么也不用 保卫同胞是我们的义务
Ahem! Nothing at all. All in the line of duty.
说得对 长官…例行常事嘛
That’s right, sir… routine.
赶紧走吧 他们来了
Better be off. Here they come.
来吧 孩子们 快点走
C’mon, kids, hurry.
-祝你们好运 庞戈夫妇 -别担心
-Good luck, Pongos. -And never fear.
我们会阻击他们 至死不休
We’ll hold them off ’til the bitter end.
什么呀
Now, what’s this?
别挡着我的路 你个乱嚎乱叫的干草堆
Out of my way, you barkin’ haystack.
要不我揍扁了泥泞
Or I’ll knock your blinkin’ block off!
它们不在这儿
They ain’t in here.
他们没准藏在草堆里
They’re hiding in the hay.
给我根火柴 我们把它们烧出来
Give me a match. We’ll burn ’em out.
预备 上尉 瞄准
Ready, Captain. Aim,
第一发
fire one.
第二发
Fire two.
嘿 他们在那儿 这些小狗贼
Hey, there they go, the little sneaks.
快来 回到车上去
C’mon, back to the truck.
不出半里路我们就能截住它们
We’ll head ’em off in half a mile.
他们一准在这附近
They gotta be around here somewhere.
-我正在想呢 -拉倒吧 霍勒斯
-I’ve been thinkin’. -Now, Horace.
有没有可能是它们 从结冻的小溪上走…
What if they went down the froze-up creek…
所以没留下脚印
so ‘s not to leave their tracks?
霍勒斯 你个白♥痴♥
Horace, you idiot!
狗才没那么机灵呢
Dogs ain’t that smart.
安全了 佩蒂
All clear, Perdy.
没事了
All clear.
我们把他们给耍了 对吗 爸爸
We gave ’em the slip! Didn’t we, Dad?
他们根本没看见我们 帕奇
They didn’t even see us, Patch!
嘘 孩子们 孩子们 嘘
Shh, children. Children, shh.
我的脚底直打滑
My feet are slippery.
我宁可走雪地
I wish we could walk on the snow.
不行 孩子 我们可不能留下脚印
No, son, we can’t leave tracks.
怎样 找到它们了么
Well, any sign of them?
一个梅花脚印都没发现
Not so much as one bloomin’ footprint.
这个地区的每条路我们都跑遍了
And we’ve been up and down every road in the county.
我们快冻僵了 放弃吧
We’re froze stiff. We’re givin’ up.
哦 不行 不准你们放弃
Oh, no, you don’t!
我们得找到那些小杂种 哪怕找到明年圣诞
We’ll find the little mongrels if it takes ’til next Christmas.
现在给我上路 另外开车看着点路
Now get going! Watch your driving!
你们想让警♥察♥逮起来吗
Do you wanna get nabbed by the police?
九十三
Ninety-three,
九四 九五 九六
ninety-four, ninety-five, ninety-six,
九七
ninety-seven,
九八…
ninety-eight…
哦 拉奇
Oh, Lucky!
来啊 拉奇小子 现在可不能放弃
C’m on, Lucky boy. We can’t give up now.
我又累又饿 我的尾巴也冻僵了…
I’m tired and I’m hungry and my tail’s froze…
我的鼻子冻僵了 我的耳朵冻僵了
and my nose is froze and my ears are froze.
我的脚趾头也冻僵了
And my toes are froze.
庞戈
Pongo!
庞戈 庞戈
Pongo! Pongo!
我们差点就绝望了
We’d just about lost hope.
我们给你们预备了个藏身所…
We have shelter for you…
就在马路对面的挤奶厂
at the dairy barn across the road.
哦 太感谢了
Oh, thank goodness.
佩蒂 佩蒂
Perdy! Perdy!
这边来 佩蒂
This way, Perdy.
-到马路对面的挤奶厂去 -来吧 孩子们
-The dairy barn across the road. -C’mon, kids.
不算远的 来 走这边
It’s not far. C’mon, this way.
跟着这位牧羊犬大叔
Follow the collie.
快看哪 奎尼
Just look, Queenie.
你可曾见过这么多的小狗狗么
Have you ever seen so many puppies?
他们可真可爱啊
Aren’t they adorable!
-太可爱了 -真是一群小可怜
-Perfectly darling. -The poor dears.
他们都累坏了 也块冻坏了
They ‘re completely worn out and half frozen!
他们都到齐了么 庞戈
They all here, Pongo?
是的 亲爱的 我点过99个都在
Yes, dear. All 99 accounted for.
原来是闻名的庞戈夫妇 我们都很为你们担心呢
The famous Pongos. We were so worried about you.
我试着找过你们 还担心你们被抓走了
Been trying to reach you. Afraid you’d been captured.
你们这一路上可很不容易吧
How did you make it all this way?
在这样一个可怕的坏天气里
And in such dreadful weather.
还带了这么多的小毛毛
With all those little ones.
我好饿 妈妈 我饿呀
I’m hungry, Mother. I’m hungry.
-我也饿了 -妈妈 我们饿了
-I’m hungry too. -Mother, we’re hungry.
-我们都饿了 -真对不起 孩子们
-We’re all hungry. -I’m sorry, children.
他们喜欢喝温牛奶么 还是新鲜的呢
Do they like warm milk? It’s fresh.
-哪里有 -哪里有牛奶
-Where is it? -Where is the milk?
进来喝吧 孩子们 就在这屋子里
Come and get it, kids. It’s on the house.
走这边 孩子 走这边来
This way, children. Around this way.
别挤 你们得轮着来
Don’t crowd. You’ll have to take turns.
洛里 等轮到你吧 亲爱的
Rolly, wait your turn, dear.
别担心 孩子们 这儿的牛奶管够管饱
Don’t worry, kids. There’s plenty for all.
噢 这些小家伙
Ooh! The little darlings.
庞戈 这儿有点剩饭…
Pongo, a fews craps I saved…
-是我给你和你夫人留的 -哦 多谢你
-for you and the missus. -Oh, thank you.
虽然不太多
It’s not much,
不过应该可以帮你们支撑到丁斯夫
but it might hold you as far as Dinsford.
嗯 丁斯夫
Huh? Dinsford?
那里住着一位拉布拉多猎犬
There’s a Labrador there.
他的宠物是个杂货商
His pet is a grocer.
呵 我…我很抱歉
Oh, I… I’m sorry.
没关系 没关系
Quite all right.
尽管休息吧 别担心 我来放哨
Get some rest and don’t worry. I’ll be standing watch.
我真不知道该怎么报答你们…
I don’t know what we’d have done if…
我们很高兴能帮得上忙
We’re honoured to be of service.
只是遗憾不能帮助你们更多
We’re sorry we can’t do more.
谁想伤害这些小狗狗的…
Anyone who would think of hurting these puppies…
-嘘 公爵夫人 -他们需要休息
-Shh! Duchess! -They’re so dear.
我好希望他们能留下来陪伴我们
I wish they could stay with us for always.
公主 嘘 大家都安静
Princess, shh. Quiet, everyone.
让他们好好睡一觉 这些可怜的小家伙
Let them sleep, the poor things.
他们都给累坏了 而且他们还有很长的路要走呢
They’re so exhausted and they still have such a long way to go.
赶紧走 孩子们 快点
Hurry, kids. Hurry!
哼哼 看看这是什么
Well now, what have we here?
哼…它们以为能瞒得过我克鲁拉
Well… so they thought they could outwit Cruella.
哈哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha-ha!
贾斯帕 霍勒斯
Jasper! Horace!
这是它们往那村子去的脚印
Here’s their tracks heading for the village.
啊呀 就是它们
Blimey! It’s them, all right.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章罪恶之城
下一篇文章落魄大厨
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!