孩子 跟我来
Psst. Kids, follow me.
嘿 贾斯帕 瞧啊 哈哈哈哈
Hey, Jasper, look! Ha-ha-ha-ha.
是这个笨蛋啊
It’s old Meathead.
哪 你猜怎么着…是老笨蛋范斯沃特
Yeah, what do you know… old Meathead Fauncewater.
慢慢来 别挤着
C’mon, don’t crowd.
一次一个 一次过一个
One at a time. One at a time!
现在是我们的最后来宾
For our last contestant,
珀西瓦尔 范斯沃特先生
meet Mr Percival Fauncewater.
如果在10个问题里
If the panel fails to guess your
审判团还推测不到你的不寻常的犯罪行为
unusual crime in ten questions,
你将获得为期两周的海滨度假作为奖励
you will receive two weeks vacation at a seaside resort,
费用全免
all expenses paid.
当然 是在你偿还完你对社会的债务之后
That is, after you’ve paid your debt to society.
谁来问第一个问题 检察官
Who will take the first question? Inspector?
你的犯罪可以被归类到”盗窃罪”一类么
Could your crime be classified as larceny?
-一种偷盗 入室行窃 -走直线啊孩子们
-A theft, burglary? -Straighten out!
排成队…贴着墙走 抓紧时间啊
Form a queue… along the wall. Snap it up.
范斯沃特先生是一个夜贼惯偷
Mr Fauncewater is a burglarby trade,
不过在这件案子里 他的罪行可不是入室行窃
but in this case, his crime was not burglary.
回答是”不”
The answer is no.
过了1关 还有9关 伯维尔小姐
One down, nine to go. Miss Birdwell?
如果你的罪行不是抢掠 那么你…
If your crime wasn’t robbery, did you…
哦 亲爱的 我的意思是…
Oh, dear, what I mean is…
根据人性本恶的规律 那就是…
Do something of a violent nature, that is…
哎呀 伯维尔小姐 我们的时间可不多了
Come, Miss Birdwell, we’re running short of time.
真抱歉
So sorry.
-那么你是否造成对别人的伤害 -哦
-Did you do someone in? -Oh!
抱歉了 回答是”不”
I’m sorry. The answer is no.
过了2关 还有8关
Two down, eight to go.
-辛普金斯先生 -嘘
-Mr Simpkins? -Psst.
-小子 走吧 -如果不是抢掠也不是伤害
Hey, kid, let’s go.
那是否是违反公共秩序之类
Could it be a violation of a city ordinance?
不是
No.
嘿 滚开吧 你个小畜生
Hey, get out of the way, you little runt!
过了3关 还有7关 检察官
Three down, seven to go. Inspector?
我不得不承认 这很让人迷惑
Very confusing, I must say.
很显然 这罪行也许…
Surely, this crime could…
我十分抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
我们得抓紧时间了
We’ve run out of time.
真是的 每次都这样
Ain’t that always the way!
能否请范斯沃特先生下周再来
Would it be possible for Mr Fauncewater to come back next week?
然后我们再完成这个小游戏呢
Then we could finish our little game.
晚安 观众朋友们
Goodnight, audience.
下周同样时间请继续观赏…
See you next week at this same time…
“我犯的啥罪”节目
on “What’s My Crime?”
呵 好了
Ah, oh well.
来吧 霍勒斯 来干活吧
C’mon, Horace. Let’s get on with it.
我来敲头 你来剥皮
I’ll pop ’em on the head, you do the skinnin’.
我才不呢 贾斯帕
No you don’t, Jasper!
我来敲头 你来剥皮
I’ll pop ’em off and you do the skinnin’.
霍勒斯 瞧那儿
Horace, look!
它们都跑了…
They’re gone. They flew the coop…
就是从这个洞里逃走的 赶紧拿个手电来
right out through this hole. Here, grab a torch.
趁事儿闹大发之前 我们得马上去把它们追回来
We’ll run ’em down before you can say “Bob’s your uncle”.
它们在那儿 霍勒斯 上楼
There they go, Horace, up the stairs.
来啊小狗狗
Here puppies.
来 小狗狗 到这儿来
Here, puppies! C’mon now.
别跟老叔叔贾斯帕玩捉迷藏啦
Don’t go hiding from ol’ Uncle Jasper.
我不会伤害你们的
I ain’t gonna hurt ya.
不是说我们要把它们都打死么
I thought we was gonna pop ’em off.
闭嘴吧 在这儿守好了
Shut up. Take a squint in there.
我到那两个房♥间去查查
I’ll check these other two rooms.
小狗狗
Here, puppies.
出来吧 都出来吧
Come on out. Come out wherever you are.
霍勒斯 哦
Horace! Oh!
是那只老脏猫 它就是罪魁祸首
It’s that mangy tabby cat. He’s the ringleader.
捉住它们 捉住它…
Head ’em off. Head ’em…
你这笨手笨脚的傻瓜
You bungling blockhead!
躲这儿来 躲这儿来
Back here! Back here!
嘘 他们来了
Shh. Here they come.
都是你碍手碍脚
Double-crossin ‘little twerps, pullin ‘a snitch on us!
等我们抓住了它们 再和你算帐
After we took care of ’em. There’s gratitude for you.
这不公平 贾斯帕
It ain’t fair, Jasp er.
霍勒斯 它们在那儿
Horace, there they go!
中士 叫你哪 中士
Sergeant? I say, Sergeant.
没时间解释了 忙着逃命哪 长官
No time to explain. Busy, sir.
关门 霍勒斯
Shut that door!
我们关起门来打狗 它们逃不了啦
We’ll close in on ’em. Enough of this “Ring Around the Rosy”.
哦 庞戈 恐怕我们迷路了
Oh, Pongo, I’m afraid we’re lost.
不会很远了
It can’t be far.
老天爷 该不会是庞戈夫妇吧
By Jove! It can’t be the Pongos.
嗝…
Grrr…
是上校 走这边
It’s the Colonel. This way.
上校 你是上校吗
Colonel? Are you the Colonel?
哦 是平戈嘛 呃…呃…是庞戈
Oh, Pingo! Uh… Uh… Pongo?
我们的孩子 他们都还好吗
Our puppies, are they all right?
没时间多说了 有麻烦了
No time to explain. There’s trouble.
好大的喧哗声 快来
A big hullabaloo. Come along!
跟我来
Follow me!
啊哈哈哈
Ah, ha-ha-ha!
现在可逮着它们了 霍勒斯
Now we’ve got ’em, Horace.
它们哪儿也逃不了了
They ‘ve run out of room.
这是什嘛玩意 一对斑点土狼
What have we got here? A couple of spotted hyenas?
上 霍勒斯 给它们点厉害瞧瞧
C’mon, Horace. Give ’em what for.
你上我掩护 伙计
I’m right behind ya, lad.
呃…哦
Uh… oh!
你个土块脑瓜
You clumsy clod!
我要揍扁了你们 上啊
I’ll knock the spots off you. Let go!
上啊
Let go!
老天爷
Well, by George!
你个癞皮狗♥杂♥种♥
You mangy mongrel!
我要宰了你
I’ll knock your blinkin ‘block off.
呦-嗷
Yeow!
上啊 提比斯 来修理他们一顿
Blast ’em, Tibs. Give ’em what for.
不要 上校 该撤退 撤退
No, Colonel. Retreat, retreat!
对啊 对啊 没错 撤退
Yes. Yes, of course. Retreat!
立即撤退
Retreat, on the double!
救命啊 贾斯帕 来救救我啊
Help, Jasper! Get me out of here!
霍勒斯 它们咬得可凶呢
Horace, they’re fighting dirty!
哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh!
哦 哦 哦 贾斯帕
Oh, oh, oh! Jasper!
霍勒斯
Horace!
来啊 佩蒂 我们走
C’mon, Perdy. Let’s go.
我要剥了那俩癞皮土狼的皮…
I’ll skin every one of them spotted hyenas…
哪怕我拼了老命也要做到
if it’s the last thing I do.
爸爸 妈妈
Dad! Mother!
-我真想你 妈咪 -我们又在一起了 妈咪
-I missed you, Mommy. -Here we are, Mommy.
哦 我的宝贝…我的宝贝
Oh, my darlings… my darlings!
你们怎么找到我们的
How’d you find us?
拉奇 帕奇 佩珀
Lucky, Patch, Pepper!
哦 爸爸
Oh, Daddy.
还有洛里 你这个小淘气
And Rolly, you rascal!
你给我带什么吃的了吗
Did you bring me anything to eat?
都在这儿了 15个都在吗
Everybody here? All 15?
比2倍还多呢 爸爸 这儿有99个我们
Twice that many, Dad. Now there’s 99 of us!
什么 九…九十九个
What? Nine… 99?
他们都是从哪儿来的
Where did they all come from?
那女人要这么多孩子想要做什么
What would she want with so many?
她想拿我们来做外套
She’s gonna make coats out of us.
-天哪 -是真的 狗皮外套
-She couldn’t! -That’s right, dog-skin coats.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章罪恶之城
下一篇文章落魄大厨
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!