我会发消息给老陶瑟尔让他等着
I’ll send word for ol’ Towser to stand by.
汪 汪汪汪
Roof! Roo-roo-roof!
请…稍…候
Please… stand… by.
-他这是什么意思 -我不知道
-What’s he mean by that? -I don’t know.
嗯…说不准这老伙计发现了什么
Oh… maybe the ol’ boy’s found something!
哦 希望是这样
Oh, I do hope so.
有人说这老房♥子闹鬼
They say the ol’ place is haunted
还是有巫婆什么的
or bewitched or some such fiddle faddle.
闹鬼的烂房♥子 长官
Fiddle faddle and rot, sir.
管它呢 中士 你得加倍小心
Just the same, Sergeant, use extreme caution.
谁知道里面会有什么麻烦
No telling what sort of hocus pocus you might run in to.
别管这些了 提比斯 开步走 大兵
Blast it all, Tibs. On the double, man.
跑步前进
On the double.
遵命 长官 立即出发 长官
Yes, sir. Right away, sir.

Psst!
-小家伙 小斑点 -嗯 什么
-Rover! Spotty! -Hmm. What?
你是那15个被偷来的小狗狗里的一个吗
Are you one of the 15 stolen puppies?
我们不是被偷来的 我们是被花钱买♥♥来的
We’re not stolen. We’re bought and paid for.
我们99个一起
There’s 99 of us all together.
九十九
Ninety-nine!
那一群小家伙呢
How ’bout that bunch of little ones?
他们都有名字和项圈 他们不是从宠物店来的
They have names and colours. They’re not from the pet shops.
-他们是十五个 -我们没数过他们
-Fifteen of ’em. -We never counted them.
他们都围在电视前面
They ‘re overthere by the tv.
-我来数数 -小心坏蛋
-I’d better count ’em. -Watch out for the baduns.
坏蛋
Baduns?
那两个家伙 霍勒斯 和 贾斯帕
Those two blokes, Horace and Jasper.
他们是一伙的
They ‘re mean ones, they are.
嘿 瞧着 霍勒斯
Hey, look, Horace!
瞧我怎么射中这贵族老爷的鼻子
Watch me pot His Lordship smack on the conk.
哈-哈-哈-哈 这一下怎么样
Ha-ha-ha-ha. How’s that for callin’ ’em, eh?
哈-哈-哈-哈
Ha-ha-ha-ha!
一…二…
One… two…
-三 四 五 六…-嘿 贾斯帕
-three, four, five, six… -Hey, Jasper.
给我留点儿吧
Give us a swig,
-就喝一小口 -拉倒 霍勒斯
-just a short one. -Now, Horace,
这玩意可不适合你这个烂人
this hogwash ain’t fit for a fancy bloke like yourself.
再说 你这猪头一吃喝上就没完
Besides, you’d get crumbs in it, you cabbage head!
好吧
All right.
你就灌你的马尿吧
Guzzle the whole works. I hope it gives
喝死你拉倒
you colly wobbles, that’s what.
嘿 贾斯帕 你是不是…
Hey, Jasper. Did you…
六 七 八 九 十 十一…
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven…
嘿 滚下来 小狗崽子 给我呆着别动
Hey, get down, you runt! Andstay down!
滚开…
Go on, get out of here…
不然我就臭揍你一顿
or I’ll black your other peeper.
我数到哪儿了 九…
Where was I? Nine…
九…这儿三只
Nine… three more.
十二…再加一 二 三 正好十五只
Twelve and… one, two, three. That’s fifteen!
是他们
They’re the ones!
啊呀
Blimey!
什么玩意…
What the…
霍勒斯 瞧这儿有什么 一只老猫
Horace, look what we got! A tabby cat!
哈-哈-哈 呵-呵-呵
Ha-ha-ha! Ho-ho-ho!
你是喜欢吃炖老猫
How’d you like a tabby cat stew?
还是吃蒸猫肉
Or a cat casserole?
小样你哪儿跑
A la mode!
-怎么样 庞戈 怎么样 -是大个子数据
-What is it, Pongo? What is it? -It’s the Great Dane.
他有消息给我们 他让我们在樱草岗上和他见面
He has news for us. He’ll meet us at Primrose Hill.
-我们怎么出去呢 -从卧室的后窗户走
-How’ll we get out? -The back bedroom window.
那里总是会留一个小缝 走吧
It’s always open a wee bit. C’mon.
汪 汪
Woof! Woof!
庞戈夫妇 你们来了 太好了
Pongos, you’ve made it. Good.
怎么说 有什么消息
What’s the word? What’s the news?
有谁找到我们的孩子了吗
Have they found our puppies?
他们就在这里往北的一个地方…
They’ve been located somewhere north of here…
-在萨福克 -哦 上天保佑
-in Suffolk. -Oh, thank heaven.
-你们今晚可以动身吗 -我们现在就可以动身
-Can you leave tonight? -We can leave right away.
我可以把你们一直带到卡姆登路上
I’ll go along as far as Camden Road and give you instructions.
等你们到了威瑟马什村 就和老陶瑟尔联♥系♥
When you reach Withermarsh, contact old Towser.
他会把你们送到上校那儿
He’ll direct you to the Colonel
然后上校会带你们到…
and the Colonel will take you…
你们孩子所在的 德威尔 家族领地去
to your puppies at the de Vil place.
-德威尔 -德威尔家族领地
-De Vil! -The de Vil place!
哦 庞戈 就是她
Oh, Pongo, it was her!
哦 你们知道这个名字
Oh, someone you know?
抱歉 没时间解释了
There’s no time to explain.
希望我们不会来得太晚了
I hope we’re not too late.
祝你好运 庞戈
Good luck, Pongo.
如果你们迷路了 就用吠声来呼叫
If you lose your way, contact the barking chain.
他们会等着你们的
They’ll be standing by!
有消息么 上校
Any news, Colonel?
啥也没有
Not a blasted thing.
庞戈夫妇是走失了 还是路上被抓走了
They’re lost or captured,
还是别的什么
or something or other.
-谁知道呢 -上校 来了辆小汽车
-Who knows what. -Colonel, here comes a car.
好啦 提比斯 别大惊小怪的
Come now, Tibs. Don’t be ridiculous.
他们俩又不会开车来
They wouldn’t be driving.
是啊 我知道 长官
Yes, I know, sir.
可是那车往鬼堡开过去了
But it’s heading for Hell Hall.
它…它停在了大门前
It… It’s stopping at the gate!
有吗
It is?
真见鬼 要去看看怎么回事
Blast it all! Better see what’s up.
-开步走 伙计们 开步走 -是 长官
-On the double, man. On the double! -Yes, sir.
现在你接管此处 上尉
Take over, Captain.
遵命 长官
Righto, sir.
抱歉啦 辛普金斯先生
I’m sorry, MrSimpkins.
回答是 不 不 不
The answer is no, no, no.
过了6关 还有4关
Six down, four to go.
我没时间和你们瞎吵吵 今晚这事儿必须干完
I’ve got no time to argue. It’s got to be done tonight.
这问题必须回答”是”还是”不是”
It must be a yes or no question.
你们听懂了吗 今晚上
Do you understand? Tonight!
可是这些小狗还小着吶
But they ain ‘t big enough.
这一堆小狗还不够做半打外套的
You couldn’t get half a dozen coats out of the whole caboodle.
外套 狗皮外套
Coats! Dog-skin coats?
我们就做半打好了 我们不能再等下去了
We’ll settle for half a dozen! We can’t wait.
警♥察♥到处出动 今晚上这活儿就得做掉
The police are everywhere. I want the job done tonight!
可我们怎么做呢
How’re we gonna do it?
随便你们怎么干 毒死它们 淹死它们
Any way you like. Poison them, drown them.
狠打它们的头 你们有麻醉剂吗
Bash them in the head. You got any chloroform?
-一滴都没有 -也没有”吉他”的
-Not a drop. -And no ether, “ee-ther”.
是”其它”
“Eye-ther”!
我才不管你们怎么杀掉这些小畜生
I don’t care how you kill the little beasts,
只要现在就给我做
but do it… and do it now!
嗨 求你了 小姐 可怜可怜吧
Aw, please, miss. Have pity.
先让我们看完这电视秀吧
Can’t we see the rest of the show first?
我们想看完这个”我犯的啥罪”节目
We want to see “What’s My Crime?”
好好听着 你们这俩白♥痴♥
Listen, you idiots!
明早我就会回来 要么这活儿干完了…
I’ll be back in the morning. The job better be done…
要么我就…我就叫警♥察♥了
or I’ll… I’ll call the police!
你们懂了吗
Do you understand?
我觉得她是说真的
I think she means it.
啊…我们会干活的…
Ah… We’ll get on with it…
等这节目一结束就干
as soon as the show’s over.
请你签在这里好么 先生
Will you please sign in, sir?
你们最好马上离开这儿
You’d better get out of here
如果你们还想留着这身皮的话
if you want to save your skins.
-可是怎么出去呢 -嘘
-But how? -Shh.
那边墙上有个洞 靠门的那个
There’s a hole in the wall there by the door.
来呀 撒丫子溜吧
C’mon, shake a leg.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章罪恶之城
下一篇文章落魄大厨
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!