别管那些报纸 明天别人就会忘了这事
Hang the papers! It’ll be forgotten tomorrow.
-我可不喜欢这样 -闭嘴 你这白♥痴♥
-I don’t like it. -Shut up, you idiot!
你说什么
What?
我不是说你 小姐 我说 霍勒斯 呢
Not you, miss. I mean Horace!
两个低能儿
Why, you imbecile!
没准是苏格兰场
Maybe it’s Scotland Yard.
也许他们发现了什么线索 你好 警官
Maybe they found something. Hello, Inspector?
-安妮塔 在吗 -你找谁
-Is Anita there? -Who?
-安妮塔 -呃…找你的
-Anita! -Uh… it’s for you.

Hello?
安妮塔 亲爱的 多可怕的事呀
Anita, darling. What a dreadful thing.
我刚看了报纸 真不敢相信
I just saw the papers. I couldn’t believe it.
是啊 克鲁拉 它给我们的打击太大了
Yes, Cruella. It was quite a shock.
-她打电♥话♥来认罪吗 -罗杰 别
-Is she calling to confess? -Roger, please!
-她真是个阴谋家 -我们在尽各种努力
-She’s a sly one. -We’re doing everything possible.
-你报了警吗 -是的 通知了苏格兰场
-Have you called the police? -Yes, Scotland Yard.
-可是我担心…-他们在哪儿
-But I’m afraid… -Where are they?
傻瓜
You idiot!
-安妮塔 -不好意思 克鲁拉
-Anita! -Sorry, Cruella.
一有消息 我们会告诉你的
If there’s any news, we’ll let you know.
谢谢你 克鲁拉
Thank you, Cruella.
罗杰 我承认她为人古怪 可是她不会去做贼
Roger, I admit she’s eccentric, but she’s not a thief.
哼 我还是认为她是头号♥嫌疑犯
Well, she’s still number one suspect in my book!
苏格兰场已经调查过她了
She’s been investigated by Scotland Yard.
-你还要想怎么样呢 -我也不知道 亲爱的
-What more do you want? -I don’t know, darling.
我不知道啊
I don’t know.
唉 罗杰 我们该怎么办
Oh, Roger. What’ll we do?
我们该怎么办
What’ll we do?
佩蒂 我看这事只有靠我们自己了
Perdy, I’m afraid it’s all up to us.
哦 庞戈 没有任何希望了么
Oh, Pongo. Isn’t there any hope?
有的 试试
Well, yes. There’s the twilight bark.
那只是个用来闲聊的消息链
The twilight bark? That’s only a gossip chain.
亲爱的 它可是最快的消息通道
Darling, it’s the very fastest way to send news.
如果孩子们在城里的某个地方
If our puppies are anywhere in the city,
伦敦的狗们一定能知道
the London dogs will know.
今晚我们的宠物带我们去公园散步的时候
We’ll send the word tonight when our pets
我们就把这消息发出去
take us for a walk in the park.
今晚上太冷了 恐怕没谁会出来
There’s no one out tonight. I’m afraid it’s too cold.
我们得继续试下去 佩蒂
We’ve got to keep trying, Perdy.
佩蒂 我们真走运
Perdy, we’re in luck!
那是 汉普斯特德区的大个子数据
It’s the Great Dane at Hampstead.
安静 伙计
Quiet, boy!
你们想把整条街都吵翻吗
Do you want to stir up the whole neighbourhood?
-佩蒂 来吧 -我们走吧
-Perdy, come on! -Let’s go.
庞戈 你这老笨蛋
Pongo, you old idiot!
给我过来 我们该回家了
Come on, now. We’re going home!
怎么了 丹尼 谁在发消息
What is it, Danny? Who’s on the telegraph?
是住在摄政王公园的 庞戈 那是个全面警报
It’s Pongo, Regents Park! It’s an all-dog alert.
到底是什么 告诉我吧
What’s it all about? Tell me, tell me!
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
好了…嗯 发生了一些事
Well, now… Hmm, that is something.
什么 丹尼 发生了什么事
What, Danny? What’s something?
15只小斑点狗被盗了
15 Dalmatian puppies, stolen!
他们报了警吗 苏格兰场呢
Have they called the police? Scotland Yard?
人族已经尽力了
The humans tried everything.
现在要看我们犬族和的力量了
Now it’s up to us dogs and the twilight bark.
我要传出这个警报
I’ll sound the alert!
汪 汪
Woof! Woof!

Ahh!
碧西 这儿来
Prissy, come in here!
汪汪
Coco!
安静点
Be quiet now!
噢 闭嘴
Aw, shut up!
别吵啦
Quiet!
你们就不能安静些吗
Will you be quiet!
陶瑟尔 发生什么事了
Towser, what’s going on?
怎么了 有什么小道消息
What is it? What’s all the gossip?
不是小道消息 露西 是从伦敦传来的
‘Taint no gossip, Lucy. It be all the way from London.
-怎么说 -15只小狗被盗
-You don’t say! -15 puppies stolen.
自从内利家生小子以后 这附近可没什么小狗啊
There’s no puppies around here, not since Nellie’s last litter.
好了 接下来 我们最好把这消息往下传
Well, then, we’d best send the word along.
我得通知上校
It be up to me to reach the Colonel!
他是唯一一个 在我的吠声范围内的
He be the only one in barking range.
这个时候你找不着他的
You’ll never reach him at this hour!
嗯 我来试试
Well, I can try!
如果必要 我就吼他一晚上
I’ll bark all night if I have to.
啊咳
Ahem!
嗯哼-嗯哼-嗯哼
Hmm-hmm-hmm.
嗯…听起来象是老陶瑟尔
Hmm… sounds like old Towser.
是个警报 中士
It’s an alert. Sergeant!
提比斯中士 叫你哪 中士
Sergeant Tibs! I say, Sergeant!
哦 到 上尉
Oh, yes, Captain!
收到犬吠信♥号♥♥警报 立即向上校报告
Barking signal. It’s an alert. Report to the Colonel at once.
遵命 长官 立即出发 长官
Righto, sir. Right away, sir!
上校
Colonel?
我说 上校 上校 长官
I say, Colonel! Colonel, sir?
-上校 -啥 谁呀
-Colonel? -What? Who goes there?
提比斯中士向您报告 长官
Sergeant Tibs reporting, sir.
提比斯 提比斯
Tibs? Tibs?
哦 是你啊 提比斯中士
Oh, yes, Sergeant Tibs!
你瞧你 提比斯 这个时候打扰我睡觉干嘛
Look here, Tibs. What’s the idea of barging in at this hour?
可是上校…
But Colonel…
慢着 中士 你听见了么
Hold on, Sergeant. You hear that?
-听来象是个警报 -是的 上校
-Sounds like an alert. -Yes, Colonel.
我们应该去检查一下 开步走
We’d better look into it. Come along, on the double.
遵命 长官
Righto, sir.
那是威瑟马什村的老陶瑟尔 长官
It’s old Towser down at Withermarsh, sir.
没错 是他
By Jove, yes! So it is.
好 我来瞧瞧他想干啥
Well, I’ll see what he wants.
啊咳
Ahem!
汪 汪 汪
Woof, woof, woof!
汪 汪 汪
Woof, woof, woof!
正是上校这个老家伙
It be the Colonel. The old boy himself!
他想知道这个消息
He wants the message.
你最好大声点 不然他听不见
You’d better make it loud or he’ll never get it.
一声长啸 两声短啸
One long howl, two short.
-一个尖声和一个粗声 -是两个尖声 长官
-One yip and a woof. -Two yips, sir.
-说的什么 -是从伦敦传来的
-What’s the word? -It’s from London.
-那一定很重要 -是啊 我把剩下的接收完
-It must be important. -Yes, I’ll get the rest of it.
啊咳
Ahem!
汪 汪 汪
Woof, woof, woof!
听来象是个数字 三五一十三
Sounds like a number. Three fives is 13.
-是十五 长官 -啊对 十五
-That’s 15, sir. -Of course, 15.
是…点 斑点…斑点布丁
Yes… Dot, Spot… Spotted puddings.
小哈巴狗
Poodles.
-不 是小狗 -是小狗 长官
-No, puddles! -Puddles, sir?
15只斑点狗被盗了 嘿 胡说八道
15 spotted puddles stolen? Oh, balderdash!
还是复查一下为好 上校
Better double-check it, Colonel.
嗯 对 我想也是
Oh, yes, I suppose I’d better.
汪 汪 汪
Woof, woof, woof!
两个粗声 一个尖声和一个粗声
Two woofs, one yip and a woof.
听起来好像是”小狗狗”
It sounds like “puppies”!
对了 小狗狗
Of course, puppies!
我想起来了
I just remembered.
两天前的夜里 我听到有小狗叫声从鬼堡里传出来
Two nights past, I heard puppy barking at Hell Hall.
那个老德威尔家族的领地 瞎说 提比斯
The old de Vil place? Nonsense, Tibs!
那里有很多年没人住了
No one’s lived there for years.
慢着 那儿的烟囱里有冒烟
Hold on! There’s smoke coming from the chimney!
有情况…一定有情况
By Jove, that’s strange… strange indeed.
我看我们需要侦察一下
I suppose we’d better investigate.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章罪恶之城
下一篇文章落魄大厨
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!