Gas,Mike.A little more gas.
快发动了,迈克 噢,唔哦
You got an interesting style,Mike.Ooh.Whoa.
握好方向盘,迈克
Hold it steady,Mike.
好,好,直走
Good.Good.Get it out there.
我觉得有点不舒服啊,迈克
I’m getting a little sick, Mike.
我感觉在做奶昔
I always wanted to be a milkshake.
我们引起很多骚动了 现在换二档好吗,迈克?
We’re hitting a lot of turbulence.Let’s shift to second gear,OK?
准备好了吗?准备换挡了?好的
Ready? Clutch all the way in? Yeah.
加点油,好了,开始换
Give it some gas.You ready? OK,shift.
嘿,我很吃惊,不赖 你是天生好手
Wow.I’m impressed.Not bad.I think we have a natural here.
好,你自己开吧!
OK.I think you’re about ready to do it by yourself.
不!不行也得行啦,朋友
No!Gotta go now,friend.
继续,稳住
Go on.Hold it steady.
很棒,我真的在开,太棒了!
This is great.I’m really doing it.This is great!
怎么样,并不困难吧?
Now,that wasn’t so hard,was it?
什么,先生?
What, sir? Smiling.
聪明的小子,你很有天赋,看着路
You’re a real natural.Keep your eye on the road.
迈克来啦 对!
Here comes Mike.All right!
不,不,现在起别管
No, no.You stay out of it from now on. Right.
泰德?是,先生
Tim? Yes, sir.
我们不得不采用 另一种方式处理这件事
We’re going to have to deal with this in another fashion.
慢用 谢谢
Here you go.Thank you.
那个蛋糕热量太多了吧
That cake didn’t have much of a chance.
我很饿 开一下卡车就让你饿成那样
I was real hungry.Driving a truck can do that to you.
准备好了吗?嗯,走吧
You ready? Yeah. Let’s go.
我能给妈妈打个电♥话♥吗?去吧
Can I call Mom? That’s a good idea.
你感觉好吗?
You feel good?
是,为什么?你感觉…自己强壮吗?
Yeah,why? I mean,do you feel…strong?
什么意思?
Why?
跟我来 我们要去哪?
Come with me.Where are we going?
你会知道的,打扰下
You’ll see.Excuse me.
有男孩玩比腕力吗?什么意思?
Did any of you boys ever arm-wrestle? Why?
有个男孩可打败你们任何一个,三战二胜 他是开玩笑,对不起
I got a kid here that could beat any one of you guys two out of three times.
他乱说的,他只是害羞而已
He’s a practical joker.Sorry.He’s just a shy kid.
事实上我赌他一定能赢
As a matter of fact,I’m so sure I’m willing to put money on it.
小子,我要是赢不了你,我就去死
Kid,if I couldn’t beat you,I’d kill myself.
玩笑开大了
This is getting too intense.
你没有机会的,他有
You don’t have a chance against this kid.Yes,he does.
10比1赔率 你们一块,我十块公平吧?
Ten to one odds.Your one against my ten.Fair?
好,开始吧!10比1的赔率,就在这儿
All right.Let’s go.Ten to one odds.Right here.
三局两胜,拿掉这个
Two out of three times.You should take that off.That’s not fair.
别担心,你会轻取的 不准用手套
You’ll take him easy.No gloves allowed.
好,迈克,你可办到
OK.Concentrate,Mike.You can do it.
好,开始,准备好了吧!他像个女孩
All right, let’s start.Ready, wimp? His skin feels like a girl’s.
也许他就是个女孩
He is one.Probably.
别听他说,听到没,别听他的
Don’t listen to ’em.You hear?
击败他,证明给他看
Kill him.You’re gonna show ’em now.
你可做到的,超越巅峰 准备好了吗?
You’re gonna show ’em.You’re gonna do it.Over the top,Mike.Ready?
开始,加油,迈克
Start.Come on,Mike.
废了他胳膊,干掉这个小家伙!让他滚蛋!
Break his arm.Get this little wuss! Blow the fruit away!
加油,兄弟!坚持住!加油!
Come on, man! All the way! Come on!
耶!耶,很厉害!
Yeah! Yeah, man!
哈,瞧这小宝贝
Aw,look at the baby.Aw,little baby.Little baby.
要知道赢两次才可以 再来十次也一样
Two out of three.Ten out of ten.
随便你,兄弟 我们随时奉陪,兄弟
Any day, man.We’ll take anything,man.
迈克!
Mike!
你为何逃跑呢?
What are you trying to do?
你只是想使我难堪,你做到了,好吗?
All you wanted to do was embarrass me.You did it,OK?
外公常说你是个失败者
Grandfather said you were a loser.
现在你想使我成为一个失败者,我恨你!
You’re trying to make me one and I hate you for it!
迈克,我不在乎你外公的看法
Mike,I don’t care what your grandfather thinks about me,OK?
我只在乎你
All I care about is you.
你在那输,因为你输给了自己
Now you lost back there because you beat yourself.You let yourself get beat.
你可以做到
I know you can do it.
我知道你可做到,你有特别天赋,你是我的儿子,明白吗?
You’re a special kid.You’re my boy,do you understand?
但你也是被富有宠坏了,一向一切都是别人帮你完成
But you’re also a spoiled rich brat who’s always had everything done for him.
现在你该为自己做,迈克 你可以做到
It’s time to do it for yourself,and you can do it.
我告诉你,世界不会在半途等你
I’m telling you,the world meets nobody halfway.
你明白吗?
Do you understand that?
如果你要做到,你就得争取 进去试试,我知道你会赢
If you want it,Mike,you gotta take it.
明白吗?你一定要去争取Do you hear me? You gotta take it.
回去重来 我知道你一定能赢
Go in there and try.I know you can win.
就算你没有赢,又怎样?不就是输了嘛
But even if you don’t,so what? So you lose.
不论是输家或是赢家并不重要,因为你赢得了别人的尊重
As long as you lose like a winner,it doesn’t matter.Cos you did it with dignity.
我敢说,如果你不回去,你将会后悔
If you don’t go in there,you’re gonna be sorry.
一辈子都后悔,明白吗?
You’ll regret it your whole life,you know what I mean?
来吧,我知道你可以 你愿意为了我打败他吗?
Go on.I know you can do it.Will you do it for me?
来,让我们进去干掉他
Come on.Let’s get him.
你可以打败他,你能做到的
You can do it.You can beat him.
你比他壮两倍
You’re twice as strong as he is.You just gotta believe.
你只要相信这一点就行了,明白吗?
You understand? All right.
你不是说他很强壮吗?
I thought you said he was strong.
嗯,我孩子只是有风度,放你一马,现在开始了,迈克
Well,my boy was just feeling generous.Now it’s time to go to work. Huh, Mike?
这次要赢!是的
It’s time to go to work, kid.Yeah.
你想他可打败我吗?我可不认为
Does he think he can take me? I don’t think so.
握紧手腕 开玩笑
Lock wrists.What a joke.
撞穿桌子,废了他
Through the table.Smash him.
会很痛,宝贝,你认为如何?
This is gonna hurt,wimp.What do you think of that?
我觉得你有口臭 开始!
I think your breath stinks.Go!
加油,迈克,做得好
Come on, Mike.That’s good.
嗯,迈克加油 加油,迈克,重心放低
That’s good,Mike.Come on.Come on,Mike.Drop the weight.
干掉他,迈克,加油!坚持住,加把劲,孩子,加把劲!
Over the top,Mike.Come on.Get tough.Pump it,kid.Pump it,kid.
你赢他了,迈克!你赢了!你赢了!
You got him,Mike.You got him!You got him!
加油,迈克,就差一点了 你赢了!你赢了!
Come on,Mike.A little bit more.You got him! You got him! You got him!
太棒了!你赢了!
All right! All right.Way to go.
孩子,来,再来一次!他耍赖,来,再来一次!
Come on, man.Do it again! He cheated.Come on.One more time.
来吧,迈克,马上
Let’s go,Mike.Right away.
我要折断你的胳膊,废物!加油,预备,开始
I’m gonna break your arm, punk! Come on.Get mad,get mad.Ready? Go.
加油迈克,你能打败他,迈克
Come on,Mike.You can beat him,Mike.Harder,Mike.Over the top.
用力,迈克,干掉他,加把劲,孩子
Pump it,kid.Pump it,kid.The power,Mike.The power,Mike.Over the top.
加把劲!加把劲,迈克!
Hey! Good,Mike.All right.Way to go.
啊!真棒!你赢啦!你是个顽强的小宝贝,不是吗?
You’re a tough little sucker,aren’t you? That was great.Pay up now.
真棒!付钱吧 钱
Money,please.Money.
你怎么办到的?优秀的遗传基因!
How did he do that? Good genetics.
谢谢!我们走吧!我要告诉妈妈
Thanks.Let’s go.Let’s talk to Mom.
来啊,现在!我随时都可以干掉你,小子
Come on.Right now! I’ll beat you every day,man.
我开了爸爸的卡车而且还是不错的司机
I drove Dad’s truck and I’m a good driver.
很棒的司机
Great driver.
我还赢了腕力比赛和一个五尺六寸大个子比腕力
And I had this arm-wrestling match with some guy who was bigger, maybe 5’6″.
五尺九寸
Bigger.No, 5’9″.
也许更大
Bigger.
妈,你不会相信,那人是个巨人!
Mom,you wouldn’t believe it.This guy was a monster!
很好,亲爱的,我很以你为荣!
Oh,that’s good,darling.I’m so proud of you.
你♥爸♥在吗?我和他说话好吗?
Is your father there? Let me speak to him,OK?
我爱你,亲爱的 我也爱你
I love you,sweetheart.OK.I love you too.
她听起来很虚弱她不会有事的
She sounds so weak.She’ll be OK.
我在外面等你 好的,小冠军
I’m gonna be outside.OK,champ.
嗨,亲爱的,这是个好主意,他和我一起度过这样的时光
Hi,honey.Oh, yeah,it was a great idea he and I spending time like this together.
希望如此,我知道这不容易
I hope so.I know it won’t be easy.
不,会很好的,我知道,对了,你感觉怎么样?
Oh,no,everything’s gonna be great.I know it is.So,how you feeling?
林肯,不论发生什么事,我希望你和他在一起
Linc,whatever happens,I want you to stay with him.
我知道这对你来说很困难但这很重要
I know how difficult it is for you,but it’s really important.
亲爱的,他需要你
He needs you,honey.
我会的
I will.
请试着和我父亲沟通
Please try to make things work between you and my father.
他太想改变事情了,你应该试着去了解他
He’s too set in his ways to change,so maybe you can try and understand him.
我会试着去做的
I’ll try.
好的,我等不及见你和孩子
OK.I can’t wait to see you both.
克丽思汀娜,他是个很棒的孩子 我们很快就会见面,好吗?
Christina,he’s a great kid.And I’ll see you soon,OK?
好的
OK.
爸爸!好的,再见,麦克!
Dad! OK.Bye.Mike!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!