爸爸!麦克!
Dad! Mike!
迈克!迈克!爸爸!
Mike! Mike! Dad!
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
你们为什么要这么做?闭嘴!
Why are you doing this? Shut up!
救我,爸爸!安静点,小子
Come on,Dad! Quiet,kid.
他追来了!
He’s still coming.
噢,该死,他来了 爸爸!
Oh,shit.Here he comes.Dad!
快!我们快离开这儿!快!
远离我们,告诉他!告诉他!
Come on! Let’s get the hell out of here! Hurry!
他和我在一起!你告诉他!你告诉他!
He’s staying with me! You tell him that! You tell him!
你还好吗?你没事吧?嗯,你呢?
You OK? You all right? Yeah.Are you OK?
不,我没事,没事
I’m all right.Yeah,you’ll live.
谢了,来吧!你真的没事?是的!
Thanks.Come on.You sure you’re OK? Yeah.
那些是什么人?他们是你外祖父的人
Who were those guys anyway? Better ask your grandfather.
看我的卡车 噢,真糟
Look at my truck.Oh,man.
我尽快赶来的,杰森,嗯
I got here as soon as I could,Jason.Yes.
恐怕没太多胜算,怎么回事?
We don’t have much of a custody case.Why the hell is that?
我让我最好的研究员去调查了
I had my best researchers run down
最近100年所有法庭的案件
every applicable court case for the last 100 years.
最后结论,杰森 没有法官会把迈克的监护权判给你 Bottom line,Jason,no judge is going to award you custody of Michael.
法庭会交给他父亲,除非他父亲无法抚养他
The court will give him to Hawk unless he can’t support him.
他如何抚养?那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥一无所有
How can he support him? The son of a bitch lost everything.
他连自己都养不活!
He can’t even support himself!
不管怎么说,总会有方法获得胜诉
Anyway, there’s always a way to bend the law.
那是你的工作,为什么不赶紧想个办法?
Isn’t it your job?! Why don’t you find the loophole?
我要我的孙子
I want my boy.
加油,扳过去
Come on.Over the top.
扳过去
Over the top.
噢,噢,饶命啊,饶命啊!
Oh, oh. Mercy, mercy, mercy.
你真是太强啦,你会成为很了不起的人,孩子
You’re getting too good.You’re gonna be a great one,kid.
几乎和你一样棒,对吗?嗯,我想你会比我好
Almost as good as you, right? Well…I think you’ll be better than me.
你想你可破记录吗?我准备如此
Think you’re gonna do good in Vegas? I’m betting on it.
我想先存够钱,买♥♥个小公♥司♥
I’d like to get enough money together and buy a small company,
雇用你这样的人当总经理
and hire some smart guy like you to be president.
这个主意不错,这是个好打算
That’s not a bad idea.It’s a great idea.
但是如果你输了呢?
But what if you lose?
嘿,迈克,不要那么说
Hey,Mike,you’re not supposed to say that.
可以问你一个问题,不生气吗?好的
Can I ask you a question? Sure.
你为何离开我们?
Why’d you leave us?
嗯…
Well…
我有些理由
I had some reasons.
但能算是答案
That’s not an answer.
我能说的是,迈克,我犯了错,我知道
All I can say,Mike,is I made a mistake.I know that.
你知道吗,人生总会发生这种事 我们都会犯错误
You know,sometimes it happens in life.We all make mistakes.
但是绝不会犯第二次
But it won’t happen again.
你将是个很出色的人 是吗?先生
Yeah,you’re gonna be a great one.Think so?
是的!还好我不用对付你
Yes.I’m glad I’m not going against you,tough guy.
我们尽力抢救了病人 但是在进入重症监护室前…
We saved the patient.But before in the ICU…
嗯,我们遇到了点小麻烦
Well, we had a little problem.
你准备好了吗?嗯,我看起来怎么样?
You OK? Yeah.How do I look?
你看起来很帅,你有点紧张?
You look great.You’re not nervous,are you?
来,我们去探望她吧
Come on,let’s go see her.
请问克丽思汀娜哈克在几号♥病房♥?
Excuse me,could you tell me what room Mrs Christina Hawk is in,please?
您知道她住哪个科吗?心脏外科
What is she admitted for? Heart surgery.
她应该是在加护病房♥
She’d probably be in a private room.
请问你们的关系?我是她丈夫
Can I ask who you are? I’m her husband.
你最好先和她的主治医生谈谈
Possibly you’d rather talk to one of the doctors on the case.
怎么了?失陪一下
Why, what’s wrong? Excuse me.
哈克先生,很抱歉
Mr Hawk,I’m sorry.
你妻子在今天下午的手术中,不幸去世了
Your wife died this afternoon in the operating room.
不!
No.
不!
No.
迈克!
Mike.
迈克!
Mike!
迈克!
Mike.
若不是你来接我,我早就已经来了
If you wouldn’t have come to pick me up,I would’ve seen her.
她死时我也不会不在她身旁
I wouldn’t be riding around in that truck while she was dying.
谁也无法预料,迈克
Nobody knew, Mike.
任何人需要你时,你都不在身边
You’ve never been around when anybody needed you.
计程车!计程车!
Taxi! Taxi! Taxi,
送我去卡特财团,我要回家
take me to the Cutler estate.I’m going home.
迈克!
Mike.
迈克!
Mike!
我们聚集在此为克丽思汀娜哈克哀悼
We are gathered here to commit the body of Christina Marie Cutler Hawk
人本尘土所生,终将归于尘土
to the ground from which it came.
我们向万能的主祈求
We commend her soul to the Lord
用主的仁慈接受她的灵魂
that in His mercy…
这人肯定就是她的丈夫吧
That must be the husband.
在主的仁慈下,她将得到永生
that in His mercy,she may attain everlasting life.
现在,让我们为她祈祷吧
And now,let us pray with the Psalmist.
“万能的主是我们的牧羊人,我将不至漂泊”
“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.”
“他把我们带到绿油油的牧场”
“He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.”
“旁边是静静的湖水”
“He leadeth me beside the still waters.”
“他赐予我灵魂”
“He restoreth my soul.”
“他以他的圣名带领我走上正途”
“He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.”
“当然他的仁慈与善良将会伴随我一生”
“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
“将来将永驻天堂”
“and will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
什么事?
Yes?
我想见见卡特杰森
I’d like to talk to Jason Cutler, please.
这儿不欢迎你
You’re not wanted here.
你能转告他林肯哈克想见他吗?
Would you tell him Lincoln Hawk would like to talk to him?
我已经说了,这儿不欢迎你
Like I said, you’re not wanted here.
我想见我儿子
I want to see my boy.
走吧
Move it out.
走,把车子开走,在我报♥警♥之前
Move.Get this thing the hell out of here before I call the police.
他不会再来了,他是个懦夫
That guy ain’t coming back.He’s a loser.
停下来!你要干什么?快停下来!
Stop! What are you doing?! Get back here!
去报♥警♥!我马上回来!
Call the cops! I’m going around back!
迈克!迈克!
Mike! Mike!
哈克!
Hawk!
你都做了些什么?
What the hell have you done?
迈克
Mike.
迈克,跟我走,求你
Come with me,please.Mike,please.
你以为可逃避过你所做的吗?
Do you actually think that you can get away with what you’ve done?
你以为你可以来毁掉我家,带走迈克?
You think you can come in here, destroy my home and take Michael with you?
迈克卡特是我的孙子!你在多年前遗弃他!
Michael Cutler is my boy! You deserted him years ago!
不论你做什么!你该死!And that’s a fact that you can’t change no matter what you do! Damn you!
你才该死
Damn you.
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
放开他,让他走!
Come on,let him go!
回你房♥间去,放开他!爸爸!
Go to your room.Please! Dad!
回你房♥间去 放开我,外公!
Go to your room.Come on, Grandfather!
回你房♥间去!回去!
Go to your room now! Go!
迈克!迈克!
Mike.Mike.
我们来了,松开他,把他双手铐在背后
We got him.Let him go.Keep his arms behind him.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
如果你放弃沉默的权利…
If you give up the right to remain silent…
走吧!把他带出去
All the way out. Slowly.
滚开点
Move your ass.
你是哈克?跟我来
You Hawk? Let’s go.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
走吧!
Straight ahead.
有人来看你,哈克
There’s somebody here to see you,Hawk.
就在那边
Yeah, right over there.
坐下
Sit down.
先生,我是泰德山吉,卡特先生的私人秘书
I’ll make this brief,Hawk.I’m Tim Salanger,Mr Cutler’s personal secretary.
你也清楚,你现在闯了大祸
As you can see, you’ve got a serious problem on your hands.
也就是说,你需要钱请律师
More than ever now,you’ll need money for attorneys
不论你要求多少钱都可以
additional expenses.
我们只要你离开本州,不要回来,我们就不起诉
What we want is for you to leave the state.Don’t come back, we won’t prosecute.
如果你决定以法律方法解决,你没有机会的
If you decide to contest the whole matter of legal custody, you won’t have a prayer.
我们有最好的律师事务所

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!