Unattended items will be taken away and could be destroyed.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你好
Oh, hello.
你饿了
You hungry?
我也是
Me, too.
可我只剩这个了 真的只能用来应急
But this is all I’ve got left. It’s really just for emergency.
那好吧
Oh, go on then.
这下好了 看我♥干♥了什么好事
Ah, right, I see what I’ve done.
拜托 你们不可能都有紧急情况
Come on, you can’t all be having emergencies.
拜托你们走开好吗 我得看起来像样点才行
Can you all just go away, please? I need to look presentable.
-真无聊 -真遗憾你这么觉得
– That was so boring. – I’m sorry you feel like that,
可这周该我做主
but it was my week to choose
而且我个人挺享受维多利亚时代的羊毛体验的
and personally, I enjoyed the Victorian wool experience.
起码我们一起度过了一段家庭时光
At least we spent time together as a family.
而且学到了很多羊毛的知识
And we learnt a lot about wool.
你觉得好玩吗 小南瓜
Did you have fun, pumpkin?
我叫朱迪 原本还行 结果还得跳河
It’s Judy, and it was fine until you jumped in the lake.
那叫浴池 去了就是要泡澡的
It’s a bathing pond. It’s what you’re supposed to do.
-那也不能裸体啊 -我忘带浴衣了嘛
– Not naked! – Well, I forgot my costume.
乔纳森 不许那么跳
Jonathan, don’t jump like that.
7%的儿童意外都是因为乱跳
Seven per cent of childhood accidents start with jumping.
-可我要当宇航员的话 -你不准当宇航员
– But if I’m gonna be an astronaut… – You’re not gonna be astronaut.
你想当什么就当什么 小花生
You can be whatever you want, peanut.
-注意 陌生人危机 -什么
– Oh, stranger danger. – What?
低头别乱看 那边有头像熊一样的东西
Keep your eyes down. There’s some sort of bear over there.
-可能是在推销什么东西 -晚上好
– Probably selling something. – Good evening.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
天啊
Oh, dear.
我肯定做错了什么
Must be doing something wrong.
你好啊
Hello there.
玛丽
Mary!
你好
Oh. Hello.
暴雨如注啊 是吧
Coming down in stair rods, isn’t it?
是的
Yes.
-妈妈 -嗯
– Mum… – Er…
希望你别介意我多嘴 可你不是该待在家里吗
I hope you don’t mind me asking, but shouldn’t you be at home?
是的 可是…
Oh, yes, I should. But…
我还没弄明白要怎么才能找到一个家
I haven’t quite worked out how to find one.
-你的父母呢 -我小时候他们就去世了
– Where are your parents? – They died when I was small.
-开始吹了 -我只有个婶婶了
– Here we go. – All I have left is my aunt.
-那她在哪 -秘鲁密林
– And where’s she? – Darkest Peru.
-在老熊之家 -当然 毫无悬念
– In the home for retired bears. – Yeah, course she is.
你怎么来到这里的
How did you get here?
-我藏在一艘救生船上来的 -酷
– I stowed away. In a lifeboat. – Cool!
靠吃橘子酱为生 你们知道熊爱吃橘子酱吗
And ate marmalade. Did you know bears like marmalade?
请照顾这只熊 谢谢
我都不知道熊还会说话
I didn’t even know bears could talk.
我是种很稀有的熊
Well, I’m a very rare bear.
我们所剩无几了
There aren’t many of us left.
那你现在打算怎么办
And what are you going to do now?
我想我可能就先睡在那边那个箱子里吧
Well, I thought I would probably just sleep over there in that bin.
太好了 总之…
That’s the spirit. Anyway…
-老爸 -不如我们帮你找找人吧
– Dad! – Why don’t we find you some help?
太感谢了 只要你确定不会太麻烦
Oh, yes, please. If you’re sure it’s no trouble?
当然不会 对吧 亲爱的
Of course it isn’t. Is it, darling?
完全不会
Not at all.
-真好吃 -话说
– Oh, yes, that is good. – So…
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
-熊会有名字吗 -当然有
– Do bears even have names? – Of course we do.
我叫…
My name is…
不好意思
Beg your pardon?
好吧
Right.
-来啊 -什么
– Well, go on. – Hmm?
你叫来听听
You try it.
用喉底发音
Back of the throat.
布朗先生 你这话可太粗鲁了
Mr Brown, that is extremely rude.
终于来了
Oh, at last.
等等我
Oh. Er, wait for me.
有人来接他吗
Is someone coming to get him?
太晚了 人都走了 他只能跟我们走了
Everyone’s gone for the night. He’ll have to come with us.
-不可能 -老爸
– No way. – Dad!
-乔纳森 待着别动 -他太让人尴尬了
– Jonathan, stay where you are. – He’s so embarrassing.
我们不能丢下他不管
We can’t leave him here.
我们可以 我们对他没责任
We can. He’s not our responsibility.
他是只需要我们帮助的小熊啊 亨利
He’s a young bear who needs our help, Henry.
就一晚
It’s just for one night,
等我们找到合适的人照顾他就行
until we can find the right people to look after him.
找到你了
There you are.
-好吧 -太好了
– OK. – Yes!
-打扰一下 -你好
– Excuse me? – Hello.
真对不起 我还不知道你的名字
I’m dreadfully sorry, I don’t actually know your name.
这个嘛 我有个熊名
Well, I’ve got a bear name,
但似乎有点难发音
but it seems to be rather hard to pronounce.
还没熟
That’s not ripe.
也许你会想要个英文名
Perhaps you’d like an English name.
英文名 比如呢
An English name? Like what?
看啊 亨利 正合适
Oh, look, Henry, it’s perfect.
你想叫他番茄酱 番茄酱小熊
You want to call him Ketchup? Ketchup the bear?
-帕丁顿 -帕丁顿
– Paddington! – Paddington?
帕丁顿
Paddington.
帕-丁-顿
Pa-dding-ton.
帕丁顿
Paddington!
抱歉 我喜欢
Sorry! I like it.
那么 帕丁顿 你愿意跟我们回家吗
Well, then, Paddington, how would you like to come home with us?
伦敦 是我的归宿
London is the place for me
伦敦 那美丽的城市
London, that lovely city
你可以去法国或是美国
You could go to France or America
印度 亚洲或是澳洲
India, Asia or Australia
最终你都会回到伦敦
You’re gonna come back to London City
伦敦 是我的归宿
London is the place for me
你这开的是什么线路啊
Oh! What sort of route do you call that?
小熊说他是第一次来伦敦
Well, the young bear said it was his first time in London.
我想着可以带他转转
I thought I’d show him the sights.
-我已经打折了 -不用找了
– Should’ve charged more! – Keep the change.
高兴点吧 伙计 千载难逢啊
Cheer up, mate. Might never happen.
亲爱的 你带钥匙了吗
Darling, have you got your keys?
进来吧 帕丁顿
Come on, Paddington.
太美了
Oh, yes.
这…这真是太棒了
But this… this is wonderful!
知道吗 我本来都开始怀疑
Do you know, I was actually beginning to think
没人能给我一个家了 可这里 熟了
nobody would give me a home, but this…! That’s ripe.
这简直太适合我了 太谢谢你们了
This will suit me down to the ground. Thank you very much.
我们不是要给你一个家
We’re not giving you a home.
只是让你待一晚
It’s just for the night.
你看 当一个年轻人来到这个国家
You see, when a young person comes to this country,
恐怕他们不会遇到第一个人就搬去跟他们同住
I’m afraid they don’t just move in with the first people they meet.
-不会吗 -你需要个正规的监护人
– No? – You need a proper guardian.
监护人是什么
What’s that?
就是一个会带你回家 照顾你的成年人
A grown-up who takes you into their home and looks after you.
就像你一样吗
Like you?
也可以这么说吧
Erm… Yes, well, I suppose so.
但你不是我的监护人
But not you?
对 我们不做那种事
No. We don’t do that.
通常都是你认识的人
It’s normally someone you know.
可要是没有认识的人呢
But what if you don’t know anybody?
那样的话 相关机构
In that case, the authorities
就会把你送去某种政♥府♥设施
will house you in some kind of government facility.
什么 孤儿院吗
What? Like an orphanage?
孤儿院
不不不 不是孤儿院
No, no, no, not an orphanage.
更像是收容那些
It would be more like an institution for young souls
父母不幸去世的年轻人的机构

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章华尔街
下一篇文章人工智能
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!