Mrs Brown. Come in.
您就是格鲁伯先生吧
You must be Mr Gruber.
你就是那位有顶迷人帽子的年轻人吧
And you must be the young gentleman whose hat sounds so fascinating.
欢迎 你们正赶上上午茶
Welcome. You’re just in time for elevenses.
它每天早上11点到达
Every morning it arrives at 11 o’clock,
来拯救我
bringing salvation.
就像我多年前乘坐的火车一样
Just like a train that I took many years ago.
-是吗 -是的 你看
– Really? – Oh, yes. You see,
过去我的国家不太平
there was a lot of trouble in my country.
所以在我跟你差不多大的时候
So my parents sent me all the way across Europe,
我父母送我穿越整个欧洲来到了这里
when I was not much older than you are now.
找个家困难吗
Was it hard to find a home?
我有个姨奶奶收留了我
I had a great-aunt who took me in.
马斯特·格鲁伯
Master Gruber?
但我很快发现
But I soon learnt
家的意味不只是头上多个屋顶
a home is more than a roof over your head.
我的身体很快就到了 可我的心
My body had travelled very fast but my heart…
却花了段时间才肯抵达
she took a little longer to arrive.
现在我来看看你的帽子吧
But now I should like to take a look at your hat.
-谢谢您 -颜色很特别
– Oh, thank you. – Unusual colour.
但很难说有多少是本色 多少是…
But it is hard to say how much of that is original and how much…
橘子酱
Marmalade?
我叔叔总会在帽子里藏一块橘子酱三明治
My uncle always kept a marmalade sandwich in his hat
以防万一
in case of emergency.
你逗我的吧 多奇妙的想法
You’re pulling my legs off. What a splendid idea.
仔细看的话
Ooh. Now, if you look carefully,
你会发现这帽子是手工缝制的
you can see your hat has been hand stitched,
这说明它绝无仅有
which suggests it is one of a kind.
-是吗 -没错
– Really? – Yes.
你好
Hello there.
-等一下 -太精细了
– Oh, wait a minute. – It’s very subtle.
-帕丁顿 -那位先生丢了钱包
– Oh, Paddington! – The gentleman dropped his wallet!
他人呢
Where is he?
-小心 -等等
– Mind out! – Stop!
回来
Come back!
他这是干什么
What’s he doing?
-不好意思 借过 -小心
– Excuse me. Coming through. – Careful!
只是想归还丢失的财产而已
Just trying to return some lost property.
你干什么啊
Hey, what are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry!
喂 回来
Oi, come back!
居然是个小警♥察♥熊
Some kind of tiny police bear.
又是你
You!
你到底要搞什么
What do you think you’re doing?
归还丢失的财产
Trying to return some lost property.
滚 离我的狗远点
Get away from here! Leave my dog alone!
来块饼干吗
Do you want a biscuit?
CD呼叫 有警官身陷险境
Charlie Delta. Officer in distress.
请求紧急支援 出发
Urgent assistance required. Go, go, go.
前方100码左转(左面有熊)
In 100 yards, bear left.
我捡到你的钱包了
I’ve got your wallet!
其实还挺有趣的
It’s actually quite good fun.
《冬天的故事》
The Winter’s Tale
包含了莎士比亚的大部分著名剧本
contains Shakespeare’s most famous stage direction:
-退出 后跟… -帕丁顿
– “Exit, pursued by a…” – Paddington?
-帕丁顿 -看啊 有只熊
– Paddington? – Look, a bear!
你钱包掉了
You… dropped your wallet.
天哪 你钱包还真多啊
Gosh, you’ve got quite a few.
的确很多
He certainly has.
不 你们不明白
No, you don’t understand.
我只是想归还丢失的财产
I was just trying to return some lost property.
你好啊 朱迪
Oh, hello, Judy.
-你认识那只熊吗 -呃
– Do you know that bear? – Erm…
他真了不起
He’s awesome.
-是啊 他叫帕丁顿 -谢谢你
– Yeah, he’s called Paddington. – Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-干得漂亮 -英雄熊
– Well done. – Bear of the moment!
不是吧 我只是做了任何熊都会做的事
Oh, really? I just did what any bear would do.
太感谢你了
I can’t thank you enough.
那个流氓已经
That scoundrel has been
在这附近行窃好几周了
pocket-picketing people around here for weeks.
他真是非同寻常
He was extraordinary.
刚才我仔细看了看他的帽子
And it gave me a chance to look at his hat.
-你看 这不是顶普通的帽子 -是吗
– You see, this is no ordinary hat. – No?
对 这些标志表明
No. These markings mean that it
它属于地理学家协会的成员
was made for a member of the Geographers’ Guild.
那是什么
What’s that?
一个非常古老的探险家俱乐部
A very old explorers’ club.
-哇 -早晨去找他们
– Oh! – Go and see them in the morning,
要是走运的话
and if luck has been smiling on your face,
他们应该能告诉你帽子的主人是谁
they should be able to tell you who they made it for.
好吧 蛋白质
OK. Protein.
-每块饼干吗 -每块饼干
– Per biscuit? – Per biscuit.
-0.5克 -正确
– 0.5 grams. – Yes.
碳水化合物
Carbohydrates.
-每块饼干吗 -每块饼干
– Per biscuit? – Per biscuit.
-7.7克 -没错
– Is 7.7 grams. – Yes.
-钠 -呃
– Sodium. – Ooh…
-我知道这个 -是吗
– I know this one. – Yeah. Do you?
-是微量吗 -不是微量
– Is it trace? – Not trace.
是他 过了这么多年 真的是他
It’s him! After all these years, it’s really him!
你死定了 熊
You’re stuffed, bear.
-一夜 你说过的 就一夜 -我知道
– One night, you said. One night! – I know…
你答应过要送他去相关机构
You promised to take him to the authorities.
-我从没答应过 -你显然暗示过
– I never promised. – Well, you very heavily implied it.
抱歉 可他说的是实话
I’m sorry, but he was telling the truth.
确实有个探险家
There really is an explorer.
-你干什么 -我要开启”别过脸”模式
– What are you doing? – I’m doing my looking-away face.
-你在深呼吸吗 -我在深呼吸
– Are you doing the breathing? – I’m doing the breathing.
我们只需要把他带到地理学家协会
All we need to do is take him to the Geographers’ Guild.
-别说了 -手举起来了
– Stop! – The hand’s gone up.
我们为这熊做得已经够多了
We’ve done quite enough for this bear.
声音也提高了
And the voice.
-我说了算 -你说了算
– I am taking charge! – You’re taking charge?
对 帕丁顿对这个家是个威胁
Yes! Paddington is a danger to this family.
没有野生动物在
Jonathan is quite irresponsible enough
乔纳森就已经够不靠谱了
without throwing a wild animal into the mix.
帕丁顿 你看报纸了吗
Hey, Paddington. Have you seen the paper?
毛茸茸的警♥察♥
天哪
Gosh.
你才来伦敦一天就出名了
You’ve only been in London a day and you’re already famous.
很抱歉我之前不太友好
I’m sorry if I wasn’t very nice before.
只是我刚来这所学校
It’s just it’s a new school
我不希望大家觉得我是怪胎
and I didn’t want everyone to think I was weird.
我理解 朱迪 新到一个地方不容易
Oh, I understand, Judy. It’s not easy being somewhere new.
确实不容易
No, it isn’t.
他用我的牙刷掏耳屎
He put earwax on my toothbrush!
事情可能跟你想象的完全不同
Things can be very different from how you imagined.
别让他烦到你
Don’t let him bother you.
爸爸总是又无聊又烦人
Dad’s always been boring and annoying.
我觉得不是这样
Oh, I don’t know about that.
你老爸可比你见到的要复杂得多
More to your father than meets the eye.
-比如呢 -我刚认识他的时候
– Like what? – When I first met him,
他跟现在完全两样
he was a very different man.
让摩托飞奔起来
Get your motor running
驰向高速公路
Head out on the highway
-我们去冒险 -这才是我的姑娘
– Looking for adventure – That’s my girl.
无论路遇何事
And whatever comes our way
这不会改变我们的 对吧
Not gonna let this change us, right?
绝不会 宝贝儿
No way, baby.
-生来本狂野 -我们要有孩子了
– Born to be wild – We’re having a baby!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章华尔街
下一篇文章人工智能
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!