是的
Yes.
你说了你爱他
Did you tell him you loved him?
他知道咱们都爱他
He knows we both love him.
跟他道别了吗?
Did you say goodbye to him?
是的
Yes.
我没有
I didn’t.
梅根
Megan!
对 是他
Yeah,that’s him.
就是那个牧师 他来了
That’s the preacher,all right.
以前见过他
You ever seen him before?
我看不清他的脸
Can’t see his face from here.
我的天哪
I’ll be damned.
他要干什么?
What’s he up to?
孩子 喝咖啡吧
Well,son,coffee?
夫人 -趁热喝吧
Ma’am. -There we are. Piping hot.
你和布兰肯希普先生该去散散步
I think you and Mr. Blankenship ought to take a stroll.
那个杂种坐在那儿喝咖啡呢
The son of a bitch is sitting there drinking coffee.
他背对着门
He’s even got his back to the door.
我看
Well….
咱们用不着那些治安官 对吗?
I reckon all of us don’t need that marshal,do we?
看来你用不着去打扰牧师了
It appears you won’t have to bother with the preacher.
打完啦
Are you through?
上帝呀
Jesus.
他现在想干什么?
What the hell is he up to now?
他在邀请我们呢
He’s inviting us to join him.
散开
Fan out.
找到他
Find him.

You.

You!
走来的
Long walk.
是啊
Yep.
他在哪儿? -他走了 梅根
Where is he? -He’s gone,Megan.
孩子 他走了
Child,he’s gone.
那马不能再跑了 会累死的
Megan,you can’t drive these horses anymore. You’ll kill them.
牧师
Preacher!
我们都爱你
We all love you,preacher!
我爱你
I love you!
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!