弹得不错,威
Nice playing, Will.
多谢
Thanks.
你怎么回去?
How you getting up there?
– 坐汽车 – 要坐多久?
– Going by bus. – How long’s that?
大概五、六个小时吧
It’s… five, six hours.
– 要不要来点吃的? – 不了,我不饿 再见
– How about some food? – No, I’m good. I’ll see you.
– 一张去骑士山脉的票 – 单程还是双程?
– One to Knight’s Ridge. – One-way or round trip?
– 单程的,多少钱? – 48
– One-way. How much is that? – $48.

There you go.
好的. 62号♥入口. 往那边走,然后右转. 旅途愉快
OK. Gate 62. That way and turn right. Have a good trip.
好了
That’s it.
噢,他妈的
Oh, shit.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hey.
– 给你 – 谢谢
– Here you go. – Thanks.
不是”Buca”啊,怎么了, 现在买♥♥不到Sambuca吗?
No ‘buca. What’s the matter? No Sambuca this time?
– 这是早上五点,凯文 – 那是早了还是晚了呢?
– It’s five in the morning, Kev. – Is that too late or too early?
你们俩工作了一整晚?
You guys done for the night?
– 是 – 好大的风雪啊
– Yeah. – Big storm.
– 我没有塑料杯子 – 没关系. 我会把杯子还回来的
– I didn’t have any styrofoam. – That’s OK. I’ll bring ’em back.
– 好 – 好
– OK. – OK.
– 拜,凯文 – 好的
– Bye, Kev. – Yeah.
– 再见 – 拜
– I’ll see you. – Bye.
– 什么事? – 这杯子的事还真奇怪
– What? – The styrofoam thing creases me.
– 你到底想说什么? – 第一次风雪过后,
– What are you talking about? – First storm,
她就应该买♥♥点那种1.99元的塑料杯
you’d think she’d get some styrofoam cups for, like, $1.99.
– 我这次会把杯子还回去的 – 闭上你♥他♥妈♥的臭嘴!
– I’ll return the mugs this time. – Shut your fucking hole.
– 这女人已经结婚了,汤米 – 少说废话!
– The chick’s married, Tommy. – No shit.
– 她不在家 – 在哪儿?
– She’s not home. – Where is she?
– 和那男人在一起 – 伙计,她在睡觉而已
– Banging that guy. – Buddy, she’s sleeping.
我赌20块她和那男人在一起
I’ll bet $20 she’s banging that guy.
– 白♥痴♥赌局 – 白♥痴♥赌局?为什么?
– Bad bet. – Bad bet? Why?
无论如何,你都没好处 如果你赢了,她和那男人在鬼混
Either way, you lose. If you win, she’s bangin’ him.
但是如果你输了呢,20块就没了. 白♥痴♥赌局
If you lose, you lose 20 bucks. Not a smart bet.
– 我不信任她 – 你真的认为她在和别人鬼混?
– I can’t believe her. – You really think she is?
– 当然,我就知道 – 那个卖♥♥熟食的?
– I know. – The meat cutter?
就是他!那个卖♥♥熟食的家伙
Yes. The fucking meat cutter.
他能给她什么未来?不过一个切肉的!
What future can she have? He cuts meat!
– 你也只是一铲雪的 – 最起码肉可以吃
– You plough snow. – At least meat you can eat.
– 他为什么在这? – 被人雇来的呗
– Why is he here? – He’s an employee.
– 算了. 我得走了 – 家里见
All right. I’m outta here. I’ll see you at home.
– 不要去简那儿 – 我不会的
– Don’t go by Jan’s. – I’m not.
– 嘿 – 你把我那份做完了?
– Hey. – You sand my lots?
– 做完了,不要做简那儿 – 我不会的,记得做完我那份
– Yeah. Don’t go by there. – I’m not. Just get my lots.
– 他会去那儿的 – 毫无疑问
– He’s going by there. – Without a doubt.
– 我胡子上有脏东西吗? – 没有. 很干净
– Do I got anything in my ‘stache? – You’re clean.
威利!
Willie!
嗨,莫!
– Willie! – Hey, Mo!
– 你好吗?伙计 – 一切都好. 见到你真好
– How you doing, man? – All right. Good to see you.
– 回来感觉好吧? – 我才回来4分钟而已
– Good to be back? – I’ve been back four minutes.
– 还记得切利和迈克尔 Jr吗? – 哦,莫,他们是…
– You remember Cheryl and Michael Jr.? – Wow, Mo, they’re…
很可爱
cute.
– 当然了. 你还和那女人在一起吗? – “在一起”是指什么?
– Yeah. You still seeing that chick? – What do you mean by seeing?
– 你没订婚? – 没有
– You’re not engaged? – No.
你们交往有一年了吧?
Well, it’s been… what, a year?
11个月. 同居了6个月
11 months, living together for six.
– 她没有给你压力吗? – 那要看你所说的”压力”是指什么了
– She hasn’t put pressure on you? – Depends what you mean by pressure.
嘿,孩子们
Hey, kids.
– 嘿,你组织的这次聚会? – 哦,是的
– Hey, you psyched for the reunion? – Oh, yeah.
– 回来太好了 – 是啊,我们这群家伙又聚在一起了
– It’s great to be back. – The gang back together.
– 每个人都会来吗? – 当然,每个人都会
– Everybody’s coming? – Oh, yeah, everybody.
我真想给你看看我的房♥子
I can’t wait to show you the house.
待会儿过来吃饭. 莎拉会给你做点饼干
Come over for brunch. Sarah’ll make her waffles.
– 好. 谢谢来接我. – 小意思. 你一个人进去没问题吧?
– Great. Thanks for the ride. – No problem. You OK with this?
当然. 没问题
Yeah, I’m OK. I’m fine.
我很高兴你回家了,伙计
I’m glad you’re home, man.
– 好了,再见吧 – 待会儿见
– All right, see you. – See you soon.
– 再见,孩子们 – 拜!
– See you, kids. – Bye!
– 嘿,孩子们. 你们谁想吃冰淇淋? – 我要吃!
– Hey, kids. Who wants ice cream? – Me!
Hello,爸
Hello, Dad.
– 什么时候回来的? – 刚到. 莫接我回来的
– When did you get in? – Just now. Mo picked me up.
– 带了很多行李啊,会呆很久吗? – 我也不知道
– Got a lot of bags. Staying long? – I don’t know.
电视里在转播高尔夫球赛. 看高尔夫吗?
There’s golf on TV. Would you like to watch some golf?
当然
Sure.
你把行李先放到楼上,再下来看球赛,如何?
Why don’t you put your bags upstairs and come down and watch some golf?
好,好
Yeah. Yeah.
嗨!
Hey!
噢,兄弟
Oh, man!
– 刚起床? – 哦,是的
– You just getting up? – Oh, yeah, man.
– 昨晚玩得太疯了. 我快垮了 – 是吗?
– Wild night. I got wrecked. – Yeah?
– 你会逗留很长时间吗? – 我也不知道. 再说吧
– You gonna be home long? – I don’t know. We’ll see.
– 你见过爸了? – 是的. 我们一会儿会一起看高尔夫球赛
– You see Dad? – Yeah. We’re gonna watch some golf.
– 你刚好错过了一场大风雪 – 没错
– You missed a hell of a storm. – Yeah.
对了,瑞安一家什么时候搬走的?
Hey, when did the Ryans move out?
瑞安家?我不知道. 也许去年吧
Ryans? I don’t know. Last year.
那谁搬进来了?
Who moved in?
不清楚
I don’t know.
– 他们有个小孩? – 是吗?不知道
– They got a kid? – Do they? I don’t know.
是的,我想他们是有个小孩
Yeah, I think so. They got a kid.
是吧. 我得去厕所了
Yeah, I’m gonna take a dump, man.
– 嘿!威利 C!好啊 – 保利
– Hey! Willie C! What’s up? – Paulie.
– 记得艾拉·麦克弗森不? – 你好吗?
– You remember Elle MacPherson? – How you doin’?
简和一个卖♥♥熟食的勾搭上了
Jan’s banging some meat cutter.
– 一个月前开始的 – 我听说她要和你分手,定了个最后期限
– It started a month ago. – I heard you got the ultimatum.
不要提了. 她凭什么那么做?
Fuck that. What right does she have to do that?
– 你们在一起已经七年了 – 那又怎样?
– You’ve been going out seven years. – So what’s the big deal?
– 简多大了? – 不要想把她分手的原因归咎于我
– How old is Jan? – Don’t start with me…
– 她27了 – 27了. 也许她想要个孩子了
– She’s 27. – 27. Maybe she wants to have kids.
那又如何?我都想要个孩子 可那又怎样?
So what? I wanna have kids, too, but what’s the rush?
凯西·李·吉弗才刚有个孩子,她已经45了呢
Kathy Lee Gifford just had a kid and she’s 45.
– 那男人是谁? – 维克托,就是那个卖♥♥熟食的
– So who’s this guy? – Victor the meat cutter.
那男人40了,离过婚,并且 有三个孩子. 很奇怪吧?
You ready to puke? This guy’s 40, divorced and has three kids.
所以她是不可能和他生孩子的
So there’s no way she’s getting sperm from him.
就是这样. 我想你明白
Exactly. I knew you’d understand.
你知道真正让我想不通的是什么吗? 简是个素食主义者
You wanna know what really creases me? Jan’s a vegetarian.
– 没错 – 所以你明白有多讽刺了?
– Right. – You see the hypocrisy?
简是个素食主义者,而维克托是个卖♥♥熟食的
Jan’s a vegetarian. He’s a meat cutter.
哦,哇喔!
Oh, wow!
她怎能和一个成天都有死肉味的男人在一起?
How can she live with a man who stinks of brisket?
比赛12:30开始,在运动中心
Show time is 12:30 here on Sports Central.
– 你说有6个? – 6个
– You’re saying six…? – Six speakers.
– 嗨,看看谁来了 – 嗨,你好啊
– Hey, look who’s here. – Hey! What’s up?
– 嘿! – 这是莎伦. 她睡得正香呢
– Hey! – It’s Sharon. She’s sleeping.
我等会过来找你
Listen, I’ll see you in a minute.

All right.
– 嘿 – 什么事?
– Hey. – Yeah?
– 很高兴见到你 – 我也是
– It’s good to see you. – Good to see you.
天呐
Jesus.
你还和那女人在一起?那个律师?
You still seeing that chick? The lawyer?
– 她叫特蕾西 – 特蕾西吗?你们俩怎样了?
– Tracy, yeah. – Tracy? What’s goin’ on?
– 她很好 – 然后呢?
– She’s great. – And?
– 什么? – 你们进展如何了?
– What? – What’s the deal?
– 我不知道. 我们已经过了难舍难分的阶段了 – 相信我,女人们都是一国的
– We’re going through this stage… – They’re all sisters. Trust me.
这是一个设计好的圈套. 别管它
It’s one big conspiracy. Leave it alone.
– 你还在弹钢琴吗? – 是. 但并不那么稳定
– You been playing piano? – Yeah. Nothing steady.
– 收入还不错吧? – 外面那两个怎样了?
– Good money? – How they doing?
他现在满脑子想的还是达里安·斯莫斯
All he ever thinks about is Darian Smalls.
– 不会吧?还在想达里安? – 威,这里一切都还是老样子
– Come on! Still? – Nothing changes around here, Will.
每次莎伦想起达里安, 脸上就会出现古怪的表情
Every time Sharon sees Birdy thinking about Darian,
但是她也只能打掉牙往肚里咽
it’s another pound when she looks in the mirror.
你看到她了吗?
Have you seen her?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!