Home 喜剧电影 纸月亮(1973)

纸月亮(1973)

0
纸月亮(1973)

Conrad’s the name.
我叫康拉德
Jack said I ought to look you up.
杰克叫我来拜访你
Jack who?
哪个杰克?
Oh, just Jack’s good enough, I reckon.
杰克就够了
Don’t know no Jack.
我不认识杰克
Well, maybe you ought to get acquainted.
是吗,你应该好好认识他
He’s running the biggest wholesale business in the state.
他是全州最大的批发商
You selling? That’s right.
你卖♥♥吗? 没错
Ain’t interested in no shiney.
我对非私货没有兴趣
I ain’t selling no shiney, I only deal in bonded goods.
我不卖♥♥非私货,我只卖♥♥私货
What kind? All kinds.
哪种? 都有
I can let you have a pretty good deal on some Three Feathers.
我们可以在三根羽毛(私酒)上 做一笔好交易
How much?
多少?
Well, it depends. You take 20 cases, I’ll let ’em go for $25 per.
看情况,你若拿个20箱,每箱就25
That’s too much. Ain’t too much.
那太贵了 还不算贵
You can’t get it that cheap where they sell it legal.
即使是合法的地方 你也买♥♥不到这么便宜
Ain’t legal here.
这里就不合法
That’s all the more reason you’re getting a bargain.
这就是你会做交易的原因
Give you just $20.
给你每箱20
Can’t do it. Price is set down in Wichita.
不行,价钱在维奇塔就定好了
How long before delivery?
多久可以运来?
Oh… how’s early in the morning?
明天一大早如何?
You got it in the county?
郡里面有现货吗?
That’s right.
没错
Where do I pick it up?
我到哪里去接货?
That’ll do it. Did you leave some?
这样就够了 你有留一些吗?
Plenty. He’ll never miss it.
留了好多,他不会发现的
Moze?
摩西?
Moze, we better get.
摩西,我们要走了
Here. It’s all filled up, I told you.
接住 我跟你说了,都装满了
Them’s for me.
这些是给我的
Get going!
快走!
Hurry.
快点
Get up there!
到上面去
Now hold on.
抓紧
And make sure nothing spills off.
小心东西别倒了
Well, you’d better go slow.
你开慢一点
And hurry.
又要快点
Easy!
小心!
Well, I got to turn corners, don’t I?
我一定要转弯的,对吧?
Moze, ain’t he going to miss his whisky?
摩西,他们不知道丢了威士忌吗?
Oh, maybe in about a week,
可能一星期后吧
but by the time he’s figured it out, we’ll be in Missouri
当他们发觉的时候 我们已经在密苏里州了
and he can’t do nothing once we’re in Missouri.
一旦到了密苏里州 他们就拿我们没办法了
Come on.
快点
Where is it?
货在哪里?
Scoot over!
快闪!
How much you get? $625.
你收了多少? 625元
$625, and he bought his own whisky!
他用625元买♥♥自己的威士忌!
That’s $625 plus the $212 we already got.
625元再加上我们原有的212元
And if we drop some wallets and do some 20s, we’ll…
如果我们再做一些 20元的皮夹把戏,我们就…
What’s that? Where?
那是什么? 哪里?
Behind us.
我们后面
I don’t see nothin’.
我什么都没看见
There’s something back there. Nothin’ but pitch black.
我们后面有东西 只是一片漆黑
I thought I seen something flicker. Nothin’ there.
我好像看见灯光 什么都没有
You put the money in the box? Uhhuh.
你把钱放在盒子了吗? 是的
I’ll be glad to get out of this town, I’ll tell you that.
我会很高兴离开了这个镇
There it is again.
又出现了
Dadblammit!
他妈的!
Somethin’ flickered, sure as hell.
一些闪烁的东西,肯定有
Nothin’ behind us, Moze.
摩西,我们后面什么都没有呀
Uhoh. I told ya!
糟糕 我早说了!
Who could it be? Christ!
那会是谁? 我的天哪!
Don’t stop, keep going! I can’t keep going.
不要停,快走! 我走不了了
The damn car’s in front of me.
那车挡在我们前面
Everything’s going to be all right. You just let me do the talking.
一切都没事的,让我来说
You playin’ games with us, Mister? Oh, I… I didn’t know who was back there.
先生,你在和我们玩游戏吗? 哦,我…我不知道谁在后面
It’s a risky thing to do. Might get your tyres shot off.
这样做很危险,我们会射爆你的轮胎
Where you headin’?
你们要去哪里?
Me and my little girl are going to Saint Jo.
我带女儿去圣·约瑟夫
Oh. Live there? Nearby.
住在那里吗? 在附近
What’s your business? Uh…
你是做什么的?
Livestock, mostly… mules and horses. Some cattle.
主要是畜牧业… 有骡子、马,还有一些牛
That’s funny. I heard you was a bootlegger.
有意思,但我听说你是贩私酒的
Oh, no, sir, not me, friend. Must be some mistake.
哦,不可能,长官,这肯定搞错了
Maybe… Maybe not.
也许是…也许不是
The way I hear it…
我听说…
you just had a transaction by the old barn.
你刚才在老谷仓作了一笔交易
Where’d you hear a thing like that?
你从哪里听来的?
Oh, a… friend of the family.
一位…家族的朋友
No, I’m sorry, I…
不,很抱歉,我…
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m talkin’ about bootleggin’.
我不知道你在说什么 我在说私酒交易
I’m talkin’ about $625.
我在说625元
Now, just where might that be?
快说钱在哪里?
I don’t have no $625. I… I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我没有625元,我… 我不知道你在说什么
I don’t even know where the old barn is.
我连老谷仓在哪里都不知道
Well…
很好…
I reckon we’ll just have to explain a little more thoroughly, won’t we?
这下我们一定要解释清楚了,对吧?
Come on, Beau, you take a ride with these nice people.
快点,鲍,你坐上他们的车
Love to. We’re all goin’ back to town.
乐意之至 我们回镇上吧
Damn.
妈的
Just when you think you got it made…
当你以为会过关的时候…
just ain’t made, is it?
结果天不从人愿,对吧?
You pretty good at this little thing? Not too good.
你很会玩这玩意儿吗? 不是很行
Not too good, huh?
不是很行?
Old bootlegger’s sittin’ there with his own little game,
老私酒贩坐在一旁 玩着自己的小游戏
and he ain’t even good at his own game.
还说自己不是很行
Yes, sir, that is some good joke.
真是笑死人了
I found these on the front seat.
我在前座发现了这个
Wasn’t any money in the car. Went all through it, inside and out.
里里外外都搜过,没有钱
Livestock business, huh?
从事畜牧业,是吗?
That whisky’s for a friend.
那是要送朋友的威士忌
Hold out your hands.
把手伸出来
Huh? I said, hold out your hands. You heard me.
什么? 我说把手伸出来,听见没?
I didn’t say put ’em down, did I?
我没叫你放下来
Mighty clean hands for livestock.
做畜牧业有这么干净的手
Them hands don’t look like they do nothin’ much
这双手看起来养尊处优的
except play a little casino every now and then.
应该只是常常赌两把吧
I told you, that whisky’s for a friend. I didn’t see no harm…
我说了,那酒是送朋友的 我不明白问题…
Didn’t see no harm?
你不明白吗?
Hear that, Beau? Big bootlegger claims he don’t know the law.
你听听,贩私酒的竟然说他不懂法律
Well, Mr Bootlegger, I don’t need no couple of bottles to make a case against you.
私酒贩先生 我不用两瓶酒就可以起诉你了
Law says all I need is just one little ol’ drop.
法律规定,只要一滴滴就够了
And… law says you use a vehicle to transport alcoholic beverages,
依法来说,你使用交通工具 运送酒精货品
and said vehicle is confiscated to be sold at public auctions, so…
而且依法必须没收你的车子 公开拍卖♥♥,所以…
you can just kiss that pretty little ol’ car of yours goodbye.
你只能和可爱的车子说再见了
Hey, hold on! That seems pretty rough just because…
等一下!这样说太牵强了…
Don’t lower your hands. I didn’t tell you to lower your hands.
不准把手放下来,我没叫你放下来
I tell you to lower your hands, then you lower your hands.
我叫你放,你才能放
You don’t do nothin’ till I tell you to. Understand?
我没说你就别动,懂吗?
Answer me. You understand?
回答我,懂吗?
Yes, sir.
懂了,长官
Ah, I already done that.
哦,我已经做过了
Ain’t nothin’ in his clothes ‘cept him. He ain’t worth five cents.
除了身上的衣服,他什么也没有
No, she ain’t got nothin’ on her, either.
她身上也是什么都没有
You don’t know what kind of real bad trouble you’re in.
你还没搞清楚 你卷入了什么麻烦
You better start thinking on it.
你最好想清楚
I’ve got a case against you for possession and transportin’ whisky,
我可以控告你走私威士忌
and I reckon if I try, I can think of a few other things.
如果狠了狠心,我还可以告你别的