God! I love this job! Man! Can’t you go any faster?
我喜欢这份工作 你能开再快一点吗?
Floor this thing!
加足马力
It’s my wife’s. I won’t go faster.
这是我太太的车 我不能再快了
You’re doing 65 now.
你现在时速只有65英哩
65?! Shit!
65英哩? 该死
Get your foot off the pedal! You’re killing my corn!
别踩油门 你会害死我的
We’re eastbound on 4th, in pursuit of a red BMW, driver Caucasian, blonde.
我们在第四车道东行 追逐一辆红色宝马 驾驶是白人金发
Plate 2-Boy-Adam-Henry-174.
车牌是24AH174
You are westbound on 2nd. 20 William 12 is southbound.
你们在第二车道西行 20W12是南行
You’re heading straight toward each other.
你们就要迎面撞上
Somebody back off. Got it.
快减速 了解
What’d she say? We’re about to have an accident.
她说什么? 她说我们要出车祸了
Go! We’ll stick with the red bastard. You chase the blue.
我们会跟着这辆红车 你们跟着那辆蓝车
That’s confirmed. You got red, we’ll get blue.
了解 你们追红车 我们追蓝车
What’s the pursuit? 20 William 15 and 20 William 12.
谁在飞车追逐? 20W15跟20W12
That’s Riggs, Murtaugh. And their squad.
里格斯跟墨陶 还有巡逻队
$20 on Riggs and Murtaugh. Who’s driving?
二十块赌里格斯及墨陶赢 谁开车?
Murtaugh, in his wife’s wagon.
墨陶 他开着老婆的车
I knew nothing about the wagon. Bet’s off.
我不知道他开老婆的车 我不赌了
Shut up!
闭嘴
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
What fuckin’ language is that?
那是哪一国的语言?
It’s German.
我想是德文
Japanese?
是日文吗?
It’s a Japanese radio. Maybe they bought the L.A.P.D.
是日本制无线电 或许他们买♥♥下了洛杉矶警局
They own everything.
他们什么都买♥♥
Shotgun!
散♥弹♥枪♥
Shots are being fired.
有人开枪
Thanks for the scoop.
谢谢你的通知
The bastard shot my wife’s windshield.
那个混♥蛋♥对我老婆的挡风玻璃开枪
Entering the pursuit.
开始追逐
Oh, shit, man! We’re splitting up!
该死 我们走散了
Son-of-a-bitch! Now we’re cooking.
大混♥蛋♥ 我们会被烤焦的
Step on it!
加足马力好吗?
Look out!
小心
See you!
稍后见
I’d like to see your license and proof of insurance!
麻烦出示驾照跟保险卡
We got one. Yours is going up the hill.
我们看到嫌犯了 你们要追的车上了陆桥
So is Riggs, on foot!
里格斯已经徒步追上去了
Hey, Riggs! Get your slow ass in here!
里格斯 快给我上车
Get in here, now!
上车 快点
Only if I drive.
但你得让我开车
Move over. I’ll drive.
过去一点 我来开车
No, go around. I’m driving.
不 绕过去 我开车
I’ll drive.
我来开车
Did you get a make on that red Beemer?
你看到红色宝马了吗?
Not one scratch, you hear?
不准把车子刮坏 听到了吗?
You won’t make it.
你是过不去的
There’s not enough room!
空间不够大
You’re not going to make it!
你过不去的
Look at my side panel!
看看我的车身
Goddamn it, you were right.
该死 你说的对
There wasn’t enough room.
空间是不够
He’s turning right!
他紧急右转
Get out of the way!
别挡路
This was a new car, Riggs.
这是新车 里格斯
Well, it still is.
现在还是
On three.
数到三
One…

two… three!
二 三
Shit!
该死
You forgot to turn your indicator on.
你忘了左转要打方向灯
Where the hell is he? This guy’s Mandrake!
他跑到哪里去了? 这家伙会隐形
Where were you, man?! Goddamnit!
你在哪里? 该死
Me?! Where did he go?!
我吗? 他跑到哪里去了?
He’s fucking gone! I can see that!
他逃走了 我看得出来
You’re supposed to come on “three”. I thought you meant, “three” then go!
是你说要数到三的 数到三再走
No! We always go on “three”!
不 数到三就要走
Sometimes we go, “one, two, three,” then go!
有时候是一 二 三 然后再走
Go check back there!
到那边看一下
If you see anybody running out, just pump the shit out of them.
如果你看到有人跑出来 就蹦了这群混♥蛋♥
What was that?
那是什么?
He crawled into the trunk. I got you covered.
他在后车厢里 我来掩护你
Holy Christ!
天啊
That’s a lot of money.
好多钱
It’s gold!
是金币
Gold!
真的金币
Krugerrands.
南非金币
It’s illegal. You can’t import them into the country.
这是非法的 你不能将南非金币带到美国
You’re right.
你说的对
The damage you caused is coming out of the department’s budget.
你们造成的损害 远远超过局里编列的预算
Pay it in Krugerrands. Don’t make jokes, make arrests.
用南非金币赔偿吧 别开玩笑 多逮些坏人
I want an explanation.
我需要一个解释
Things got out of hand. You said this was a routine bust.
情况有点失控 你说这是例行逮捕
You didn’t mention helicopters, automatic weapons, Krugerrands…
你没提到直升机 自动武器跟南非金币
This was bigger than we thought.
事态比我们想象中严重
Talk to you later.
待会儿再说
I worked psycho ward. You’ll never get out.
我在精神科病房♥工作过 你挣扎没用的
One minute, fifteen seconds.
1分15秒
Shapiro, scratch my nose.
夏佩洛 帮我抓一下鼻子
Hey! What’s going on? Is this kindergarten or a police station?
嘿… 发生了什么事? 这里是幼稚园还是警♥察♥局?
Get some work done.
快点开始工作
Houdini Jr. Bets he can free himself in 5 minutes.
小胡迪尼宣称他能在五分钟内挣脱
I will too.
我也可以
Don’t try this at home, kids.
别在家自行模仿 孩子们
It’s over now. Put your money on the desk and get back to work.
答案揭晓 把钱放在桌上 回去工作吧
Suckers.
大笨蛋
How the hell did you do that?
你是怎么办到的?
I dislocated my shoulder once. Now I can do it whenever I want.
我的肩膀脱臼过一次 现在已经成了习惯
Doesn’t it hurt?
那不会痛吗?
Yeah, it does.
对 的确很痛
But not as much as… when I put it back in.
但接回去的时候感觉更痛
If it isn’t Mrs. Sigmund Fraud.
原来是席格玛·佛洛伊德小姐
My door is always open, Sergeant.
我的门永远为你敞开 巡官
We should keep this on a professional level.
我想我们该保持公事关系
Why the hell do you do this to yourself?
为什么你要这样对自己?
Who else could I do it to? None of them will let me.
我还能表演给谁看? 他们不会让我这么做的
And I need the money.
而且我需要钱
Cough up!
付钱…
It’s not all here yet. I want it all.
还有人没付钱 通通拿出来
Where did this come from?
这是打哪里来的?
You can’t help yourself to this stuff! It’s evidence. It’s a Krugerrand.
你们就是无法控制自己不碰这个 这是证据 这是南非金币
It’s mine. I won it. It’s not yours.
那是我的 我赌赢的 那不是你的钱
You want to get busted?
你想被活逮吗?
Want to get something to eat?
你要吃点东西吗?
Not tonight.
今晚不行
Rianne’s commercial is on. She’s in a commercial?
黎安的广♥告♥今晚要播出 黎安去拍广♥告♥?
Not so loud!
别那么大声
What’s wrong? I’d be proud if I was you.
怎么了? 换作是我 我会以她为荣
I haven’t seen it yet. What if she stinks?
我还没看过广♥告♥ 如果她演得很烂呢?
You got to be kidding. She’ll be great.
你一定是在开玩笑 她会很棒的
Listen up!
大家听我说
Tonight at… what time?
今晚… 几点?
Come on!
别这样 里格斯
What time?
几点?
Eight.
八点
Eight o’clock, on… channel?
八点 哪个频道?
Eight. The Sergeant’s daughter, Rianne. Here’s a picture of her.
第八频道 巡官的漂亮女儿黎安 这是她的照片
She’s going to make her television debut in a commercial.
她演出的广♥告♥会在电视上第一次播出
With this crowd, baby, you’d better not stink.
这么多人都会看 宝贝 你最好别演太烂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!