Well… OK.
那好吧
OK!
都好了
Howdy. Howdy.
你好 你好
What you having? Waffles.
你在吃什么? 松饼
I already ate. I had waffles, too.
我也吃过松饼了
They sure are good, ain’t they?
很好吃对吧?
They ain’t bad for waffles.
还不错
Mr Moze, Miss Trixie don’t feel so good.
摩西先生,崔西小姐今天身体不舒服
She say she’s going to stay in bed today.
她说要在床上躺一天
She say she’ll see you around suppertime.
她说晚餐的时候再碰头
She sick? Sick in bed? I… I better go up there.
她生病了吗?病得爬不起来? 我…我最好上去一下
Oh, she ain’t real sick. Ain’t nothing to worry about.
哦,她不是真的生病,不用担心
She’s just having her lady’s time.
她的大姨妈来了
Oh.

Well, you tell her I’ll see her this evening.
你告诉她今天晚上我会去见她
Well, just wanted to say good morning.
我只是来说声”早上好”的
I think I’ll go upstairs and polish my shoes.
我上楼去擦鞋子
Somebody at the door, Imogene. Yes, Miss Trixie.
有人在敲门,伊蒙奇 是的,崔西小姐
It’s something for you, Miss Trixie.
这是给你的,崔西小姐
Oh, what is it? It was outside the door.
这是什么? 就放在门外
What is that?
是什么东西?
Imogene, let all that go now.
伊莫奇,你别管
You can run along. I’ll call you when I need you.
你可以走了,有需要再叫你
Yes, Miss Trixie.
是的,崔西小姐
Well, hello, cupid.
哦,你好,小天使
Miss Trixie wants to see you. She says it’s real important. Room 235.
崔西小姐想见你,她说真很重要 她在235号♥房♥间
Oh, she does, does she? When?
她真的想见我?什么时候?
Right now. Well, I can’t get off right now.
就是现在 我现在不能离开
But she says it’s real important.
但是她说这很重要
Well, you tell her I’ll come up later tonight… when the moon is full.
请你告诉她今晚月圆的时候… 就去找她
But you can’t come tonight.
但你不能晚上才来
She won’t even be here after tonight.
今天晚上她可能就退房♥了
Matter of fact, she won’t even be here after today.
事实上,说不定白天就会退房♥了
She won’t, huh? Well…
她会吗?呃…
You won’t be sorry.
你不要感到遗憾就好
I guess I could go up for a few minutes.
这样的话我一定要立刻上去了
What’s that room number again?
是哪间房♥?
Room 235. She’s waiting for ya.
235号♥房♥,她正在等你
OK. You tell her I’m on my way up, sweetheart.
好,告诉她我马上就来,甜心
He’s coming! He’s coming!
他来了!他来了!
Who is it? Sheik of Araby.
是谁? 阿♥拉♥伯酋长(美国20年代浪漫爱情默片)
Well, then, don’t you look pretty?
你今天真漂亮
Well, come on in, honey.
进来吧,宝贝
Come on.
过来
…you don’t give a girl much time.
你这么快就上来了
Oh, I manage to get around.
柜台刚好没事
Say, you’re not one of these fellows goes around babbling, are you, honey?
你应该不是那种 爱四处炫耀的人吧,宝贝!
What do you mean?
你在说什么?
Well, you know, now most of the time I don’t mind,
你知道,平常时候我是不在意这件事的
but it’s important to me right now not to get talked about.
但是目前对我来说很重要 所以不要随便说出去
Hey, now do I look like that kind of fellow?
我像是那种人吗?
Say… oh, say you are a wild one, aren’t you?
那你就是只野兽,对吧?
Hold it, hold it! Now, wait a minute, you’re going to tear it!
慢点!慢点!等一下!你要把我撕碎了!
Now, now, just let me slip it off.
别急,等我把衣服褪下来
Hey, there.
嘿,过来
Well, now, ain’t you a show dog?
你的花样真多
I’m going.
我走了
The key… Give me the key!
钥匙,给我钥匙!
Mr Moze’s going to kill that man. He’s going to kill them both, I just knows it.
摩西先生会杀死他的 他会杀了那两个人,我敢肯定
Wait for me here. OK.
在这里等我 好的
Moze! What’s the trouble?
摩西! 怎么回事?
Better go up to Trixie’s room right away.
你最好现在就去一下崔西的房♥间
Why? What? She sick?
怎么回事?她生病了吗?
No, she’s not sick. Just do what I tell you.
不,她没有生病,你听我的就对了
And take the elevator.
坐电梯上去
Don’t knock. Use the key.
别敲门,用钥匙开
Your daddy going to kill that man, I reckon.
我认为你♥爸♥爸会杀了那个男人
I expect he cut him up pretty bad.
我希望能把他打得半死
Moze wouldn’t do a thing like that.
摩西不会那样做的
Well, down home, when a man come in from work,
在老家的时候,有一个男人工作回家
and hear a man inside house in bed with his wife,
听见他太太和别的男人 在一起的声音
he just walk around to the woodpile
于是走到柴堆
and get his double-blade axe, and go inside, chop ’em both up to little pieces.
拿起他的双面斧头 进屋把他们都砍成碎片
Folks say he cut ’em up just like kindling wood.
大家都说,他像砍柴一样砍死他们
Get your things, Addie. We’re leaving.
收拾好你的东西,爱狄,我们马上离开
Now? Right this minute.
现在? 马上
I swan, I don’t know why that girl did such a thing to me.
我都傻了 我不懂那个女人为何如此对我
I’d have done almost anything for that girl.
我为她付出了一切
Just ain’t fair.
真不公平
I reckon she’s been… carrying on a long time.
我认为她这样…已经很久了
From the start. You mean, there were other men?
她本来就是这样 你是说,她原来就有其他男人?
Lots of ’em.
很多男人
Well, dadblammit, why didn’t you tell me?
该死,为什么不早点告诉我?
I just knew you wouldn’t believe me.
我知道你不会相信的
I want you to promise me just one thing. What, Moze?
我要你向我保证 保证什么,摩西?
When you grow up, don’t you be the kind of woman
长大以后,不要做那种
who goes around deceiving men.
欺骗男人的女人
Promise me that. I promise, Moze.
现在就保证 我保证,摩西
Moze? Hmm?
摩西? 嗯?
Moze, pay attention.
摩西,听我说
What’s the trouble? I seen something peculiar.
什么事? 我看见了一些奇怪的事情
What’s that? That man in there.
什么事? 那边那个人
What man? Standing by the door.
哪个人? 站在门边的
What’s peculiar about him?
他有什么奇怪
He’s got a roll of money could choke us both to death.
他的钱多到会把我们呛死
Well, I’m not up to anything right now.
我现在什么都不感兴趣
But he’s got a black book for making notes in, and all that money,
但是他拿着个黑色本子在记东西 还有所有的钱
and he keeps going outside and then coming back in again.
而且他总是进进出出的
Bootlegger. Bootlegger?
贩私酒 贩私酒?
No question about it.
一定是的
You think we might do some business with him?
你想,我们可以和他做些生意吗?
Maybe drop a wad or something?
也许可以赚一点或什么的?
We ain’t done nothing in two months, ever since Trixie.
自从崔西来了以后 我们两个月没开工了
And we only have $212 left.
现在我们只剩下212元
Better ways of doing business with bootleggers.
最好的方法是和贩私酒的做生意
What ways?
什么方法?
Oh, heaps of ways.
很好的方法
Look, he’s going out again!
看,他又出去了!
Follow him.
跟着他
Should I, Moze? I told you, didn’t I?
叫我吗,摩西? 叫你去就去
Follow him. Find out where he goes.
跟着他,看他去哪里
Thank you.
谢谢你
What’d you find out?
你发现了什么?
He’s got a lot of bottles he keeps in some kind of bin out back.
他有好多瓶子放在后面的箱子里
How big’s the bin? About as big as our car trunk, maybe.
箱子有多大? 大概和我们的后车箱一样大
What you plan to do? Find out where he keeps his goods.
你想怎样做? 看他的货在哪里?
Well, there was a little shack out there, too, but he didn’t go in it.
后面也有一座小屋,但是他没有进去
Well, honey… how about a little walk before Daddy puts you in the bed?
甜心…在爸爸哄你睡觉之前 我们散散步如何?
Oh, goody.
好啊
Our friend’s name is Jess Hardin. He’s a bootlegger, all right.
那个人叫做杰斯‧哈定 没错,他就是贩私酒的
Wholesales pretty near everybody in the county.
几乎和郡里面的人都有生意往来
His brother’s some sort of a big shot, too, but the girl couldn’t tell me about him.
他哥哥也差不多是大盘商 但是那个女的不敢跟我谈他
Some Romeo walked up, and I had to beat it. Now, where is it?
后来出现了几个人,我只好闪了 货藏在哪里?
Right over there. OK, come on.
就在那边 好,来吧
OK, now, you watch the hotel.
现在,你盯住旅馆
You see anybody coming, you cough real low. I’m going inside.
看见有人来,就轻轻的咳一下 我要进去了
It may be locked. Shucks, honey.
可能锁上了 别胡说,甜心
Folks in the country never lock anything. Don’t you know that?
乡下人从不上锁,你不知道吗?
♪ Be nobody’s darlin’ but mine ♪ Your name Hardin?
你是哈定吗?
That’s right.
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!