Better face it, you’re going to be up in these parts for quite a while,
面对现实吧 你会在这里待上一段时间的
working on the county roads.
修修马路
Maybe you’re lucky, you get out in six months.
幸运的话,你六个月后出来
Six more months, influencing a child – maybe get six years for that.
但是你带着小孩犯罪,就不只六个月了 应该会关上六年
Maybe we could work something out.
也许我们可以想想办法
What’s there to work out?
还有什么办法?
‘…while I rustle one up,
“当我偷了一个…”
‘you all listen to this little goodie
“你们都听这个小玩意儿”
‘from a couple of years ago…’
“那是几年前的事了…”
Ah, I sure don’t like to send a man to a road gang. Never have.
我真不想送人去修路,从来都没有过
Always felt sorry for them poor devils.
我总是为那些坏蛋感到可怜
But I can’t overlook the fact that you’ve been paid $625,
但我无法忽视你收了625元的事实
and you ain’t tellin’ me where it is.
而且你还没告诉我钱在哪里
Now, I know you’re a bootlegger, so what’s there for me to work out?
我知道你是私酒贩 所以我该怎么办呢?
All right. Let’s cut this ring-around-the-rosy.
好了,我们别再玩游戏了
Where’s that… money?
钱在哪里?
You think I’m foolin’ around?
你以为我在说笑吗?
I ain’t foolin’ around.
我没开玩笑
Maybe you’ll come around in time.
饿你几顿、不给水喝
Get a little thirsty and get a little hungry.
也许你会快点说出来
Time sure does have a way with criminals, don’t it, Beau?
时间是对付罪犯的最好办法对吧,鲍?
Sure do.
没错
Well, it’s gettin’ on to 5:00.
好,现在是5:00
Somebody ought to be stirring over at the café.
大家应该都去咖啡厅了
I think I’ll step over there a while.
我想我应该去一会
See if that friend of the family’s there.
看看我那个家族朋友是否在那里
I’ll be on back ‘fore long.
我要很久才会回来的
I got all day, you know? I got all the time in the world.
你知道吗,我会待一整天 我有的是时间
Sir, may I get my things, please?
长官,我能拿回自己的东西吗?
OK.

Daddy…
爸爸
I need to go to the shithouse.
我要去洗手间
Well, uh, there’s a place down the hall.
好吧,在大厅下面
Daddy, I’m scared.
爸爸,我好怕
I want you to come stand by the door.
我要你站在门口陪我
All right if I go with her?
可以吗?
Down there.
走那边
Run! You crazy?
快跑! 你疯了吗?
Hey!
喂!
Where are we running? Oh, my God.
我们往哪跑?我的天哪
Stop them people! Hey, there’s bootleggers!
快拦住他,嘿,私酒贩在那里!
Jesus Christ, this is the craziest…
我的上帝,这太疯狂了…
Hurry! I’m hurrying!
快点! 我已经很快了!
Stop! Oh, Jesus!
快停下! 哦上帝!
I’m going to hit him! Make him jump! Don’t slow down!
我快撞到他了 让他跳开!不要停!
I could have killed him! They’re going to have me up for murder!
我会撞死他的! 他们会把我当杀人犯抓起来
They’re shooting at us! But they’re missin’! Keep going!
他们开枪了! 没打中!继续开!
We ain’t gonna make it. Yes, we will.
我们逃不了的 我们可以的
Not in this car, we ain’t. Every lawman in Kansas is going to be looking for this car.
我们必须换车 堪萨斯州所有的执法人都认得这台车
We got to get across the river to Missouri.
我们必须过河去密苏里州
Where’s the bridge?
桥在哪里?
Oh, Jesus! What’s the matter?
该死! 怎么了?
Damn bridge is the other way! What?
桥在反方向 什么?
Hang on.
抓紧
Ah, this ain’t no good. We’re gonna make it too easy for ’em.
这样不行,他们会轻易地抓到我们
We got to get off this road. Hang on!
我们要离开这条路,抓紧了!
Holy smoke!
该死!
Blow your horn!
按喇叭!
Won’t do no good. He can’t pull off the road.
没用的,他把马路占满了
Ain’t we got all the luck, selling whisky to a sheriff’s brother?
真是倒楣透了 竟然把酒卖♥♥给了警长的兄弟
Hang onto your hat.
抓紧帽子
What? Hold on, I said.
什么? 抓紧!
Oh, God!
我的天哪!
You all right? Uhhuh.
你还好吗? 没事
OK, we threw a hobble on ’em for a while, but we got to get off this road,
好,我们总算摆脱他们了 但是我们要离开这条路
or we’re going to end up in a town for sure.
否则我们还是会被抓的
And take that money out of there. You like to give me heart failure.
快把钱拿出来,你差一点吓死我了
We made it, didn’t we?
我们成功了对吧?
Anybody ‘t home?
有人在家吗?
Howdy.
你好
Need to get rid of my car here.
我要摆脱这台车
I need to get rid of my car!
我要摆脱这台车!
Sheriff wants to take away my little girl, put her in an orphanage.
警长想抢走我的女儿,送她到孤儿院
You know anybody who might want to swap?
你知道有谁想换车吗?
How about that truck over there?
那辆卡车如何?
Well, we’ll just let him chew on it a while.
好,我们要让他想一会
Well, the rear tyres look new, anyway.
不管怎样,轮胎看起来还新
The radio looks OK. Think this thing runs?
收音机还好 这车还能跑吗?
It better. We got to have some way of travelling.
好多了,我们总得想出移♥动♥的方式
Where we going to go? Out of Kansas, across the river to Saint Jo.
我们要去哪里? 离开堪萨斯州,过河去圣约瑟夫
That’s where.
我们就是去那里
Here he comes.
他来了
Look at ’em all.
他们全来了
All I’m looking for is a swap and three days’ head start
我想交换,在你们开出去之前
before you take it out on the highway.
在家里放三天
It’s all legal.
是合法的
Got the papers right here to prove it.
我这里有证明文件
Just have to fill out that form on the back, and you own it.
只要填写后面的表格,这车就是你的
Ain’t gonna swap.
我们不换
Well, it’s brand-new.
是新的
That car ain’t no good.
那车不好
What’s the matter with it?
有什么不好?
Can’t haul nothing in it.
不能拖东西
Oh, well, if that’s all that’s bothering you,
哦,如果只是这样
you can sell the car and get two trucks to do your hauling in.
你可以把它卖♥♥了 再买♥♥两台卡车来拖东西
I ain’t gonna swap.
我不换
Wrassle you for it.
我们比赛摔角
Are you crazy? If I win, we swap.
你疯了吗? 如果我赢了,我们换
You win, you can keep the car and the truck both.
你赢了,我的车子归你
Moze… Quiet down.
摩西… 安静
What kind of wrassling? You name it.
怎么比? 你决定
Catch as can? Shoes or barefoot?
摔角? 穿鞋还是赤脚?
Makes no never mind to me.
我无所谓
Barefoot.
赤脚
You’re gonna get killed just to give something away.
你输定了
I ain’t got no choice.
还是有机会的
Get that city boy.
打败那个城里人
Get the city boy.
打败那个城里人
Let’s go.
开始
Make him say “calf rope”, Leroy.
打得他叫妈,李洛
Come on, Leroy. Get him, Leroy.
快点,李洛,扁他
Get him!
扁他!
That ain’t fair! You stop that! You make him fight fair!
快停,这不公平! 你们应该公平一点!
Look out for that rake, Leroy.
小心那个耙子,李洛
Watch out, Leroy.
小心,李洛
Let’s go in the car. Come on! Yeehaw!
走,我们去看车
Are you pushing? Of course I’m pushing!
你有在推吗? 我当然在推!
OK, it’ll go now. Put your foot on the brake.
好了,发动了,快踩刹车
The brake! The brake! It don’t work!
刹车!刹车! 刹车坏了!
The brake, goddamn it! The brake!
刹车,妈的!刹车!
Don’t you even know where the damn brake is?
你不知道刹车在哪里吗?
It don’t work.
刹车坏了
Oh…

Well, it figures.
这样啊
Well, we’re in Missouri anyway.
反正我们已经到密苏里州了
What’ll we do now, drop some 20s?
我们现在要做什么? 再干一些20钞票的事吗?
How much money we got? $837 and some change.
我们还有多少钱? 837元外带零钱
42 cents, I think.
我想应该是42分
Well, we’re just outside of St. Jo, ain’t we?
我们在圣约瑟夫外面吗?
So what? So…
那又如何? 这样…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!