对不起啊
Sorry!
我捡回来了
l fetched it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我要他跟那个吓人的小胖孩看看
I’ll show him, and that scary little fat kid.
他难道还不知道我们时间不够…
Doesn’t he realize we’re running out of…
不 还不行
No. Not yet!
还不是时候
Not yet!
糟了
Aw, nuts.
女巫的诅咒
编剧/制片/导演 玛格·汉雪
不不 我不想去
No, no, I don’t want to go!
我想回家 我不想去
I want to go home! I don’t want to go!
这一定是女巫季节 没错
Must be the season of the witch, yeah
太好了 我没办法记录这个瞬间了
Great. Now I’ll never get to remember this moment.
这一定是女巫季节
Must be the season of the witch
你们烂透了
You suck.
我诅咒你们这些指控者 可怕而阴森地死去
I curse you accusers to die a horrible and gruesome death,
而后从墓地爬出来成为活死人
and rise from your graves as the living dead!
你们的灵魂注定永受诅咒
Your souls doomed to an eternity of damnation.
杀了女巫 杀了女巫
Kill the witch! Kill the witch!
杀了女巫
Kill the witch!
瞧他们多可爱
Gosh, aren’t they adorable?
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
不 不要又来
Oh, no. Not again.
这边 在这
This way. Over here.
女巫 我们知道你在这
Witch! We know you’re out there.
-那边 -不
– There! – No!
女巫
Witch.
僵尸要来了
The dead are coming!
哥们 你没事吧
Hey, buddy. Are you okay?
僵尸要来了
The dead are coming!
诺曼
Norman!
他是说僵尸要来了吗
Did he say the dead are coming?
不 不不不不
No! No, no, no, no.
没错 树告诉我的
Yes! The tree told me!
就到此为止
This is where it stops.
在家人面前犯病是一回事
It’s one thing being a mental case in front of your family,
在整个镇上的人面前则是另一回事
but not the whole freaking town!
再也不准鬼话连篇了
There is not going to be any more talking to ghosts,
之前是奶奶 现在又是什么
or grandmas, or what is it now?
好像是树
I think it’s trees.
你被禁足了
You are grounded.
听见没
Do you hear me?
真可笑 真希望大家都看到我看到的画面
This is ridiculous. I wish everyone could see what I see.
又不是我想被生成这样的
I didn’t ask to be born this way.
真有意思 我们也没想
Funny. Neither did we.
知道吗 有时人们说些看似刻薄的话
You know, sometimes people say things that seem mean,
其实只是因为他们害怕
but they do it because they’re afraid.
他是我爸爸 他不该怕我
He’s my dad. He shouldn’t be afraid of me.
他不怕你 他是为你感到害怕
He’s not afraid of you. He’s afraid for you.
瞧啊 是怪人诺曼
Look! It’s AbNorman.
树今天跟你说什么了 诺曼
What did the tree tell you today, Norman?
僵尸快来了吗 诺曼
Are the dead coming soon, Norman?
诺曼是个废物 诺曼是个废物
Norman is a loser! Norman is a loser!
你… 你死了吗
You. . . You died?
死了 不过我还有未完的使命
Yeah, but I got unfinished business here.
你就不能从别的马桶出来吗
Oh. Couldn’t you use another stall?
在把我的责任交托给别人前
My ghost isn’t going anywhere,
我的鬼魂哪都不去
until I pass on my duty to another.
而那个人就是你
And that would be you.
我 不不不不 你肯定搞错了
Me? No, no, no, no. You must have it wrong.
就是你 好吧
Ho hoo, it’s you, all right.
多年来 都由我阻挡女巫的诅咒
I’ve been holding back the witch’s curse for years.
但现在我死了 只能由你接手了
But now I’m dead. It has to be you.
可我..我完全不明白你说的话
But I… I don’t know what any of it means.
我的意思就是 过去又回来纠缠你了
It means the past is coming back to haunt you!
时间紧迫
Time is running out!
今晚正是
The anniversary of the witch’s death
女巫的祭日
is tonight!
她的鬼魂就要醒了
Her ghost is going to wake up.
她一醒来 就会让僵尸复活
And when she does, she’ll raise the dead.
你得把她关在坟墓里
You’ve got to keep her in her grave!
可我只是个孩子 我该怎么阻止
But I’m just a kid! How am l supposed to stop it?
在女巫被焚烧之地读书
Read from the book at the spot the witch was buried.
什么书
What book?
我手上的书
The one in my hands.
不是这双手 另一双
Not these hands! My other hands.
我家里书房♥那个
The “Me” that’s at home in my study
开始有点变味的我
starting to smell a little funny.
拿到书 然后
Get the book and read from it
在今晚日落前读它
before the sun sets tonight.
但这太疯狂了
But this is crazy.
我像疯了吗
Do I look crazy to you?
答应我你会做的
Tell me you’ll do this.
发誓[也有骂人的意思]
Swear!
你是让我骂人吗
You mean like the “F” Word?
我是让你承诺
I mean, promise!
好吧好吧 我答应你
Okay, okay. I… I promise.
那就行了
That will do.
不 彭德加斯先生 等等
No, Mr. Prenderghast, wait!
抱歉 孩子 我的任务结束了 我自♥由♥了
Sorry, kid, I’m done here. I’m free!
我终于自♥由♥了
I’m finally free!
等等 不 你不能现在就走
Wait. No, you can’t leave now!
拜托 我不明白
Please! l don’t understand!
你…你也许想好好冷静一下
Yeah, you, uh. . . You might want to give that a few minutes.
诺曼
Norman?
又怎么了
Hey, what’s the big deal?
别没事找事 胖小子
Don’t get your bra in a twist, fat boy.
这事跟你没关系
This has nothing to do with you,
滚远点
so keep out of my way.
不滚又如何
Or what?
不滚你的奶♥子♥就要挨揍了
Or I’ll punch you in the boobs.
我没有奶♥子♥ 这是胸大肌
I don’t have boobs. These are pectorals.
疼 我的奶♥子♥
Ow, my boobs!
你死定了 怪物 听见没
You’re dead, freak show! Do you hear me?
你 死 定 了
D-E-D, dead!
你死定了
You’re going to be so dead,
你就要跟自己的鬼魂讲话了
that you’re going to have to talk to yourself when you’re dead!
我真的不认为我们该丢下他
I really don’t think we should be leaving him.
佩里 你答应我去吃一顿别人做的饭的
Perry, you promised me a meal that someone else microwaved.
他现在很可能在上面
He’s probably up there right now,
玩他的占卜板魔法球什么的
fiddling with his Ouija, or his orbs,
不管他在那儿搞什么 都没什么好事
or whatever it is he’s got up there! This is not good!
铃♥声♥为《月光光心慌慌》主题曲
到窗边来
打会儿曲棍球吗
Do you want to play some hockey?
不行啊 我在想其它事情呢
You know, I’ve kind of got other things on my mind right now.
又是那些僵尸的事儿吗
Is it all that walking dead stuff again?
彭德加斯先生去厕所找我了
Mr. Prenderghast appeared to me in the bathroom.
不是 他显灵了
No! His spirit.
他说女巫的诅咒是真的
He says the witch’s curse is real,
让我必须赶到墓地
and I have to go up to the old graveyard
在今晚日落之前解除这个诅咒
and stop it before the sun sets tonight.
那等会儿再玩儿吗
So, you want to come play a bit later?
你没听见我说的话吗
Didn’t you hear what I just said?
听见了 不过我觉得最好还是别去被吃掉
Yeah, but I thought my idea was the less likely to get us eaten.
回家吧 尼尔 反正我都独来独往惯了
Just go home, Neil. I’m better off on my own, anyway.
-可是… -回家吧
– But… – Go home!
谁让你这么纠结呀
Who rattled your chains?
没谁
No one.
爸爸不让我和你说话 奶奶
Dad says I’m not supposed to talk to you anymore, Grandma.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!