It’s supposed to sell postcards and key chains.
那我们再来一遍
So, let’s try it again!
从第六页最上面开始 诺曼
Top of page six, Norman!
无忧谷的始祖发现
“The founding fathers of Blithe Hollow
他们中有一名邪恶的女巫
“Discovered an evil witch amongst them…”
不对不对 诺曼 要富有感情
No, no, Norman! With gusto!
像这样
Like this.
他们审讯她 还吊死了她
“They put her on trial and hanged her!
但这名怀恨不止的女巫
“But the vengeful witch
对他们七名指控者下了诅咒
cursed her accusers, seven of them in all,
诅咒他们可怕而阴森地死去
“To die a horrible and gruesome death,
而后从墓地爬出来成为活死人
“And rise from their graves as the living dead!
他们的灵魂
“Their souls!
他们的灵魂 注定永受诅咒
“Their souls, doomed to an eternity of damnation !”
现在你再来一次 拿出点说服力
Now, I want you to try that again, but with conviction.
我的声誉就靠它了 来吧
My reputation is at stake, here.
我不会让这出戏
And l won’t have this turn out
成为09年那破垃圾歌♥舞伎的…
like that wretched Kabuki debacle of ’09. . .
诺曼 听见我说话了吗 小子
Norman! Are you listening to me, boy?
抱歉 汉雪老师
Sorry, Mrs. Henscher.
彼此彼此
So am I.
现在 如果没有别的问题 我们就继续吧
Now, unless there’s any other issues, let us resume.
他们审讯她 还吊死了她
“They put her on trial and hanged her!”
到我了
Ooh! This is my moment!
吓一跳吧 宝贝
Boom, baby!
抱歉
Sorry.
你们这帮没用的…
Ah! You useless bunch of…
明天见
怪物
诺曼 等等
Norman, wait up!
我说过了 尼尔 我喜欢当独行侠
l keep telling you, Neil. I like to be alone.
我也是 我们一起当吧
So do I! Let’s do it together.
你不该让他们搅了心情
You shouldn’t let them get you down.
他们总那样对我
They always do stuff like that to me.
为什么
Why?
因为我胖 眼睛因为过敏还总流泪
Because I’m fat. And my allergies make my eyes leak.
走快了还会流汗
And I sweat when I walk too fast.
餐盒上还有只小猫
And I have a lunch box with a kitten on it.
我还有过敏性肠道综合症
Ooh. And I have irritable bowel syndrome.
反正我能被他们取笑的事情可多了
I guess there’s a whole bunch of stuff.
你不烦吗
Doesn’t it bother you?
不啊 你阻止不了欺凌 这是人类的天性
No. You can’t stop bullying. It’s part of human nature.
要是你个头大点 再笨点
lf you were bigger and more stupid,
你大概也会欺负别人
you’d probably be a bully, too.
这叫强者生存
It’s called “Survival of the thickest.”
那个雕像刚叫我们了
That statue just “Psst” At us.
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
住在山上 又怪又臭又老的流浪汉吗
The weird, stinky old bum who lives up the hill?
我在问他
I was asking him!
我知道
Yeah, uh, I know.
我不准跟你说话的 抱歉
l was told not to talk to you. Sorry.
那你知道原因吗
And you know why you’re not supposed to talk to me?
我也能看见鬼
I can see ghosts, too!
我还知道你最近还看见别的了 对吧
And I know that’s not all you’ve been seeing lately, is it?
比如凶兆
Bad omens?
一些解释不清的事情
Things you can’t quite explain.
或者透过面纱凝视你的陌生面孔
Strange faces peering through the veil?
估计还没人跟你说过女巫诅咒的事吧
And I’ll bet no one told you about the witch’s curse, did they?
其实我们在学校正学呢
Actually, we’re learning about it in school.
我是一颗树
Oh, oh! I’m a tree!
有些事你必须知道
There’s something you really need to know.
这将是你听过的最重要的事
This is the most important thing you will ever hear.
大家都命悬于此了
The fate of everyone depends on it!
现在仔细听好
Now, listen close.
女巫的诅咒是真的
The witch’s curse is real!
而你得阻止它
And you’re the one who has to stop it.
你得用
You’ve got to use your gift
能跟死人说话的天赋
of talking to the dead.
因为如果你不做 女巫的…
Because, if you don’t, the witch’s. . .
这个最重要
Oh, oh. This is the most important thing of all!
你得…
You’ve got to…
你得…你得…
You’ve got… You’ve…
别烦他
Leave him alone!
别逼我扔鹰嘴豆沙 很辣的
Don’t make me throw this hummus. It’s spicy.
这事没完
This ain’t done with!
你很快就会明白的
You’ll see it soon enough.
注意观察预兆
Watch for the sign.
天哪 真是个脏兮兮的老怪物
Jeez, what a dirty old creep.
他是我舅舅
He’s my uncle.
那是真的吗
So, is it true?
什么
What?
不管何时何地 你都能看见鬼吗
Can you see ghosts, like, everywhere, all the time?

Uh, yeah.
真牛逼
Awesome!
那你能看到我的狗布勃吗
Ooh, ooh! Do you think you could see my dog Bub?
他被一辆动物救援车轧死了 悲惨又讽刺
He was ran over by an animal rescue van. Tragic and ironic.
我们把它埋在院子里了 你能看见他吗
We buried him in the yard. Could you see him?
-也许可以 -太好了 快来
– Maybe. – Sweet! Come on !
尼尔 是你吗
Neil? Is that you?
米契 我们要在院子里
Hey, Mitch. We’re going to go play
跟死去的狗玩
with the dead dog in the garden,
而且还不用把他挖出来
and we’re not even going to have to dig him up first!
要挖什么 什么 你说什么
You’re digging what? What? What did you say?
尼尔 他不是那个怪小孩吗
Neil, isn’t he that weird kid?
就是那个 “快看 我跟鬼说话呢
You know, “Look at me, l’m talking to ghosts
人们会注意我的”
“So people will pay attention to me.”
能别那样吗 有点傻♥逼♥
Can you stop doing that? It’s kind of stupid.
听我说
Now, listen to me.
你不用跟怪人一起玩 好吗
You don’t need to be hanging out with weird people. Okay?
亲情提示
That’s a tip.
别给我捣乱 米契 他才不怪
Don’t blow this for me, Mitch. This one’s not weird.
他会跟死人说话
He talks to dead people!
禁止大便
它就在这附近
He’s around here somewhere.
那么 人人都会变成鬼魂回来吗
So, does everyone come back as a ghost?
不一定
No.
我奶奶说鬼魂大都是
My grandma told me it’s usually people
生前还有未竟之事的人
who still have stuff to figure out,
还有死得突然或者死得冤枉的
or sometimes it’s the ones who died suddenly or in a bad way.
布勃
Bub?
他在吗 他看起来怎么样
Is he there? How does he look?
挺好的 他很高兴见到你
Uh, good. He’s happy to see you.
谁最乖呀 我的乖孩子
Who’s a good boy, huh? Good boy!
我拍他 他会有感觉吗
Can he feel if l pet him?
应该有吧
Yeah, l guess.
那不是他的下巴
Uh, that’s not his chin.
去捡回来
Go get it!
你知道他拿不回来的
He can’t fetch it, you know.
知道 但还是很好玩 乖孩子
Yeah. Well, it’s still fun. Good boy!
拿回来
Bring it back!
去捡回来 布勃 乖孩子
Go get it, Bub. Good boy!
你来试试吧
Why don’t you try?
我也不太…你去吧
Because l don’t really… You can go.
不不 很好玩的 试试吧
No. No. lt’s fun, try it.
不了 我不想
No, l don’t want to.
-扔就行 很简单的 -不 没事
– You throw it. lt’s really easy. – No, it’s okay.
-你扔 我不介意 -不嘛 快来 很好玩的
– You can throw it. l don’t mind. – No. Come on. lt’s really fun.
给 你先来
Here, you go first.
不 你来 我扔了有五十次了
No, you try it. l already went, like, 50 times.
好吧 怎么做
Okay, what do I do?
拿着棍子 往后使劲 然后丢出去
You get the stick, you pull back and you throw it.
尼尔
Neil?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!