Wants to do everything, wants to have everything.
而且脾气很臭
Has a terrible temper.
没错
Exactly.
没有没有 开玩笑的
No, no, I’m kidding.
你整个月都要在那裡写作?
So you’re writing there the whole month?

Yeah.
艺术家驻留计划
It’s an artist residency.
能看见吗?
Can you see?
哇 好厉害
That’s cool.
蒙托克在哪?
Where’s Montauk?
在纽约东边
Hmm… From New York I love you so much.
大概四小时车程
about four hours east?
《美丽心灵的永恆阳光》 注:也叫《暖暖内含光》 金・凯瑞和凯特・温丝莱特主演
你看过吗?
Have you seen it?
你会不会来纽约?
Would you ever come to New York?
我为什麽要去纽约?
Why would I go to New York?
那你为什麽要去中国?
Why are you going to China?
去学中文呀
To learn Mandarin.
那你也该来纽约
You should come to New York
来学英文
to learn English.
我一直想学中文
I always wanted to learn Mandarin.
对我以后的工作有帮助
It’s also helpful for my work.
很不错
That’s good.
我就会这一句
That’s all I know.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
海成?
Hae Sung?
娜英?
Na Young?
能听见吗?
Can you hear me?
海成?
Hae Sung?
能听见吗?
Can you hear me?
就是这裡
We’re here.
从这裡可以俯瞰整个首尔
You can see all of Seoul from up here.
好美
It’s beautiful.
我要是在那裡就好了
Wish I were there.
我们以后应该一起来
We should come here together.
我想你
I miss you.
喂?
Hello?
你会来首尔吗?
Would you ever come to Seoul?
我为什麽要去首尔?
Why would I go to Seoul?
你做家庭作业了吗?
Have you done your homework?
我没做
I haven’t.
要做作业才能毕业啊
You have to do it for graduation.
我上学期已经有留校察看处分了
I got under academic probation last semester.
给我看看你的作业呗
Let me see your homework.
我走了
-I’m going. -Oh. Huh?
拜拜
Bye.
週末什麽安排?
What’s your plan for weekend?
打游戏
Playing games.
你还没睡呢?
You’re not asleep yet?
还没
Not yet.
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Of course.
你想跟我说什麽?
What did you want to talk about?
你什麽时候有可能来纽约看我?
When is it possible for you to come visit me in New York?
也许再过一年半吧
A year and a half or so,
我要先完成语言交换生计划…
because of my language exchange program and…
你不用解释
You don’t have to explain yourself.
我至少要一年以后才可能去首尔看你
It’ll be at least a year before I can come visit you in Seoul.
我们暂时先别联繫了
I want us to stop talking for a while.
为什麽?
Why?
我移♥民♥两次才来到纽约
I immigrated twice to be here in New York.
我希望在这裡能有所成就
I want to accomplish something here.
我应该在这裡实现我的梦想
I want to commit to my life here,
但我却坐在这裡查去首尔的航♥班♥
but I’m sitting around looking up flights to Seoul instead.
你不想再跟我说话了?
So you want to stop talking to me?
暂时的
Just for now.
我花了12年才找到你
It took me 12 years to find my friend.
过不了多久我就能回国了
I’ll be back before you know it.
现在只是暂时不联繫 休息一下吧
We’re just taking a brief break.
嗯 也挺好
I think it’s a good idea.
我也不知道自己为什麽会这样
Why am I like this?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你有什麽好对不起的?
What are you sorry about?
我们又没有确定什麽关係
Were we dating or something?
好了
Okay.
再见
Bye.
以后再聊吧
Talk to you later.

Okay.
下次聊
Talk then.
你还好吧?今天走了好多路
Are you okay? We walked around a lot.
没事 就是腿有点疼
My leg is a bit hurt, but I’m okay.
这条腿?
– This leg hurt? – It’s okay.
-剪刀石头布? -不要
Rock, paper, scissor. No, thanks.
海成 你来晚了
Hae Sung, you’re late.
今天可是为了给你践行
We’re here because of you.
行李收拾好了?
You all packed?
差不多
Almost.
什麽时候的航♥班♥?
So when are you flying out?
这个周日
This Sunday.
你整个暑假都在那裡?
So you’ll be there all summer?
喂 今晚不醉不归
Hey, tonight we drink ’til we die.
他怎麽回事?
Why is he like this?
海成想喝 咱们肯定得奉陪
If Hae Sung says we drink, we drink.
麻烦加一瓶烧酒!
Another soju, please!

Hi.
嗨 我是诺亚
Hi! I’m Nora.
我是亚瑟 幸会
I’m Arthur. Nice to meet you.
你什麽时候搬来的?
When’d you get in?
今天早上
This morning.
-你分到了最烂的房♥子 -是吧?
You got the worst room. Right?
我知道
I know.
韩语里有个词
There is a word in Korean.
「因缘」
In-Yun.
意思是「天意」
It means “providence.”
或者「命运」
Or… “fate”.
但是它特指
But it’s specifically
人与人之间的关係
about relationships between people.
我觉得这个词来源于…
I think it comes from…
佛教
Buddhism.
以及…
And…
轮回
reincarnation.
如果…
It’s an “in-yun”
两个陌生人在街头擦身而过
if two strangers even walk by each other in the street
触碰了衣角 这就是「因缘」
and their clothes accidentally brush.
因为…
Because…
这说明两人前生一定有过
it means there must have been something between them
某种纠缠
in their past lives.
据说如果两个人结婚了
If two people get married…
这就说明他们在之前的八千世里
they say it’s because there have been 8000 layers
已经有过
of in-yun.
八千层的因缘
Over 8000 lifetimes.
你相信吗?
You believe in that?
相信什麽?
Believe what?
就是…
That…
我们前世就认识
You and I knew each other in another life.
就因为我们…
What, because we are sitting here…
在此时此刻
At the same table,
处在同一个城市
in the same city,
坐在同一张桌子前?
at the same time? Mm-hmm.
对啊 这是不是…
Yeah, wouldn’t that make this…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
评分细分
音乐
7.1
画面
7.5
导演
7.6
故事
7.5
表演
7.7
前一篇文章奥本海默(2023)
下一篇文章流浪狗(2023)
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
past-lives《过往人生》 你觉得他们三个是什麽关係? Who do you think they ...