你不能这麽做
You can’t do this.
你在我的房♥间裡放了什麽?
What are you putting in my room?
我们有过协议的
We had an agreement.
我儿子不肯跟我说话
My son won’t talk to me.
他不肯正眼看我!
He won’t look at me!
你让他跟我作对?
You turn him against me?
我什麽都没做
I don’t do anything
我告诉过你我不会让他跟你说话的
I told you I wasn’t gonna make him talk to you.
你可以找份工作
You could get a job.
我要用什麽车代步呢?
What am I supposed to use for a car?
坐公车 那就是一天
Take the bus. That’ll be the day.
够了 Enough
你不能待在这个房♥间裡
You can’t stay in this room.
这是我们的房♥间
This is our room.
这是我们的房♥子,我们的床
This is our house,our bed.
你喝酒了
You’ve been drinking.
吻我 Kiss me.
住手! 住手!
Stop it! Stop it!
我要你从这房♥子裡滚出去
I want you out of this house.
你有什麽问题?
What’s your problem?
我要你滚出去
I want you out.
把音量关小点!我要来揍你一顿!
Turn that down! I’ll come and pound your ass!
别那样跟他说话!
Don’t talk to him like that!
别告诉我怎麽跟任何人说话 我受够了
Don’t tell me how to talk to anybody. I’ve had enough.
你疯了吗? 你打算怎麽做?
Are you getting mad? What are you gonna do about it?
滚出去! Get out!
我更喜欢你喝几杯的时候
I liked you better when you had a few drinks in you.
你想让我出去,我就出去!
You want me out of the house,I’m out!
对不起 Sorry
我想我犯了个错误
I think I made a mistake.
每个人都会犯错
Everybody makes mistakes.
好了,把它们交上来
All right,bring them up.
谢谢 小心点
Thank you. Carefully.
谢谢你 Thank you.
小心 Careful
你的打嗝好了吗?
Did you get rid of your hiccups?
很好 告诉过你屏住呼吸会管用的
Good. Told you holding your breath would work.
谢谢你 Thank you.
小心 谢谢
Careful. Thank you.
很好 Very nice.
把那个给我
Give me that one.
谢谢你 Thank you
谢谢你 Thank you
谢谢你 Thank you
谢谢你 Thank you
特雷弗,什麽事?
Trevor,what is it?
你还会让爱传出去吗?
Are you still gonna pay it forward?
你可以说你不必这麽做
You could say you don’t have to.
因为根本行不通
Because it didn’t work out.
但我想你还是可能做得到
But I thought you still might.
特雷弗,我比任何事情都想为你做这件事
Trevor,I would like more than anything to do that for you.
当我找到一些有价值的东西时
When I find something worthy.
我知道有人需要帮忙
I know somebody who needs something.
你必须让我找到这个…
You have to let me find this…
你知道那个人是谁
You know who it is.
听着…Look…
你不是什麽都懂的 好吗?
You don’t understand everything. All right?
所以你不知道你在问什麽
So you do not know what you’re asking.
再给她一次机会
Give her another chance.
我会让爱传出去 我向你保证
I will pay it forward. I promise you that.
但我不能这麽做
But I cannot do that.
但她就是最好的对象
But that’s why this is the one.
因为这本来就是一件困难的事
Because it’s supposed to be something hard.
如果你帮我妈妈
If you help my mom
即使你还在生气
Even if you’re still mad
以一种没人能做到的方式
In a way nobody could.
她让你跟我谈谈了的吗?
Did she ask you to talk to me?
不是,她觉得你不会原谅她
No,she thinks you won’t forgive her.
但我还是觉得你可以
But I still think you could.
如果你想做大事的话
If you wanted to do something huge.
为了某人 For someone
为了我的作业
For my project
为了我 For me
她做出了她的选择
She made her choice.
她说她犯了个错误
She said she made a mistake.
哦,那就是事后的认识的美妙之处
Well,that’s the beauty of hindsight.
你不在乎 You don’t care.
是的,我在乎
Yes,I do.
我会永远关心你,永远
I will always care about you,always.
是啊! Yeah
你是我的老师
You’re my teacher.
他们付钱给你
They pay you to.
你有带来吗?
You got it?
有啊! Yeah
我什麽都不会说,直到我得到更多
I ain’t saying a thing till I get one more.
你知道吗,我想你可能会有这种感觉
You know,I thought you might feel that way.
不,不 待会儿再喝
No,no. Later.
我有自己的地方
I got my places.
没人会管你停车过夜的地方
Places where nobody cares where you park overnight.
我住的地方
Places where I live.
认识我的人都知道去那裡找我
Anybody who knows me knows where to find me.
嗨,妈妈 Hi,Mom.
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
3年没见了,为什麽现在来?
After three years,why now?
我不能眼睁睁看着你自甘堕落
I can’t watch you do this.
我开车路过你家
I drive by your house.
我知道 I know.
他长大了 He’s big.
是啊! Yeah
你在这裡干什麽?
What are you doing here?
你要试着把我安置在某个地方吗?
Are you gonna try to put me somewhere?
不是 No
那你想要什麽?
Then what do you want?
我想试着弥补一些事
I want to try to do something.
所有的事情
All the things
当我还是孩子的时候
When I was a kid.
酗酒暴饮 The booze
和男人关係複杂
And the men.
这些事情同样也发生在我身上
What happened to me when you weren’t looking.
我知道我们都很脆弱
I know we’re all weak.
不,你不脆弱
No,not you.
不,我曾经脆弱过
No,I’ve been weak.
事情是这样的
Here’s the thing.
我原谅你 I forgive you.
我不喜欢你的髮型
I don’t like your hair.
我知道 我绝不变回去
I know. I’m not putting it back.
所以我有时也想见见你 可以吗?
So I’d like to see you sometimes. Is that okay?
可以 Yes
你不能搬来和我一起住吗?
You can’t live with me.
不 No
谁想和一起你住?
Who would want to?
我可以去看他吗?
Can I see him?
不能喝酒 Not drunk.
即使只有两个小时,你也得保持清醒
You’ve got to be sober if just for two hours.
是的,我能做到
Yeah,I can do that.
好吧! Okay
那我会来找你的
Then I’ll come and find you.
好吗? Okay?
好啊! Yeah
好吧! Okay
你为什麽这麽做,艾琳?
Why’d you do this,Arley?
她告诉我为什麽
She told me why.
她告诉我,我必须为另外三个人做件大事
She told me I had to do something big for three other people.
生日快乐,亲爱的特雷弗
Happy birthday dear Trevor
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
还有更多 And many more
你许了什麽愿望?
What’d you wish for?
他不能告诉你,否则就不会实现
He can’t tell you or it won’t come true.
能给我一些餐巾纸吗?
Can I have some napkins?
给你 Here you go.
哦,谁想吃最大块?
Well,who wants the biggest?
我去开门 I’ll get it.
妈妈? Mom?
哈囉 Hello
我是克里斯钱德勒 我是个记者
I’m Chris Chandler. I’m a reporter.
我能不能耽误你一点点时间?
Could I have a moment of your time?
为什麽?我对任何事都无话可说
Why? I don’t have anything to say about anything.
拜託了 我已经和你母亲谈过了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!