Now and then they clean up graffiti…
这是我的孩子 你不瞭解他
This is my kid. You don’t know him.
告诉他他能做点什麽,他会相信你的
Tell him he can do something,he’ll believe you.
而当他做不到的时候,他就会很沮丧
And when he can’t,it’ll wipe him out.
他们现在就该把你开除
They ought to fire your ass out of here right now.
他们可能不会这麽做,因为我完成了一个非常出色的配额
They probably won’t do that because I filled a very excellent quota.
我只是差点被列为残障人士
I’m just this side of parking in the blue zone.
你以为你的脸上有疤就能为所欲为吗?
You think you can do whatever you want because your face is messed up?
麦基尼女士
Mrs McKinney
你为什麽不把你那微不足道的牢骚写下来
Why don’t you put down in writing your little and loud complaints
我一定会把它们放到意见箱裡
And I’ll make sure they get put in the suggestion box.
天啊! Jesus.
你真有一手
You are really something.
谢谢 我很欣赏你的委婉说法
Thanks. I appreciate the euphemism.
我一直想出人头地
I’ve always wanted to be something.
(委婉语 : 用温和的话 取代侮辱人的表达方式)
有什麽能帮您的吗,小姐?
Can I help you with something,miss?
不用 No.
索森先生 等一下,伙计!
Mr. Thorsen. Hold up,man!
我已经等了你一整天了
I’ve been waiting all day for you.
你为何不回我电♥话♥?
Why won’t you return my calls?
我们又不是朋友
We’re not friends.
我收到了这辆车的解僱通知单
I got the pink slip for the car.
如此贵重礼物
Quite a stocking stuffer.
你不能接受?
You can’t accept it?
不,那会让我变成一个笨蛋
No,that would make me a moron.
我只是想知道这些指示
I just want to know about these instructions.
照他们说的做 让爱传出去
Do what they say. Pay it forward.
为什麽? Why?
因为你已经接受了这辆车 你是有责任的
Because you’ve accepted the car. You’re obligated.
如果我不觉得有责任呢?
What if I don’t feel obligated?
如果我开着我的新车,找几个妓♥女♥开车去墨西哥呢?
What if I take my new car,get some hookers and drive to Mexico?
我永远不会知道
I’ll never know.
这是什麽?来吧,真的
What is this? Come on,for real.
来自诉讼律师的完全利他主义的攻击
An attack of total altruism from a litigator.
我有个会要开
I’ve got a meeting.
我要採访新闻 好吗?
I’ve got a story. Okay?
钱宁和莫斯律师事务所的合伙人要赠送汽车?
A partner at Channing and Moss is giving away cars?
告诉我一个理由,否则我就编造一个 我的会更有趣
Tell me a reason or I’ll make one up. Mine will be more interesting.
你疯了,你戴着水晶,家裡养了太多猫?
You’ve gone dotty,you’re wearing crystals,keeping too many cats at home?
看着 听我说,拜託!
Look. Listen,please!
我前妻拥有一切 好吧!?
My ex-wife has everything. Okay?
再说了,她为了气我还搞同性恋
Plus,she’s in a lesbian relationship just to piss me off.
帮帮我,拜託
Help me out,please.
我女儿患有气喘病
My daughter has asthma.
某晚严重发病
One night it was very bad
历来最严重的一次
The worst I’d ever seen it.
那是在半夜,在急诊室裡
It was the middle of the night,emergency room.
我们一直在等着 无法引起任何人的注意
We were waiting forever. Couldn’t get anyone to pay attention.
她的吸入器好像没有用
Her inhaler doesn’t seem to be working.
帕克先生,怎麽回事?
Mr. Parker,what happened?
我妹妹,她刺伤了我
My sister,she stabbed me.
我们先来的
We were here first.
刺伤要先处理
Stab wounds first.
她不能呼吸了 她很害怕
She can’t breathe. She’s scared.
我会让你知道的
I will let you know.
总得有人看看她
Somebody has to see her.
从来没有这麽糟糕过 想点儿办法吧!
It’s never been this bad. Do something.
你能坐下来吗?
Would you just sit down?
抱歉 我们已经在这裡待了4个小时了
I’m sorry. We’ve been here 4 hours.
你需要去找个医生来
You need to get a doctor.
不,等一下 No. Wait.
胡扯 现在就去帮她
That’s bullshit. Help her right now.
什麽? Excuse me?
你为什麽给我废话?
Why you giving me shit?
你没有氧气吗?
Ain’t you got some oxygen?
让我去叫主管
Let me get the supervisor.
你不需要主管 你是今天的主管
You don’t need a supervisor. You the supervisor today.
你是今天的主管 你明白我的意思吗?
You are the supervisor today. You feel me on that?
把你的屁♥股♥带到大厅,把女孩放在工作盘上并照料她
Take your ass down the hall,put the girl on the tray and supervise her.
并给她呼吸点该死的空气
And get her some goddamn air.
我会挺你的,姐姐
I got your back,sis.
贱♥人♥,你还在这裡的 妈的!
Bitch,you’re still here. Shit!
哦,他妈的好样的!
Oh shitting fuck kind!
放开我的手臂,伙计
Let go of my arm,man.
这不公平,老兄!
This ain’t fair,man!
赶快! 来吧,伙计 该死的!
Come on! Come on,man. Damn!
我感谢他时…
I thanked him…
而他只要我以一种方式回报他
And there were specific orifices in which I was told to shove my thanks.
他告诉我,”让爱传出去”
He told me,”Just pay it forward.”
帮忙另外三个人三个大忙,就这样
Three big favors for three other people. That’s it.
所以这就像是传递资讯,是吗?
So it’s like a pass-it-on thing,then?
你和这位来历不明的人都在这条善行者的链条上
You and this lowlife are in this chain of do-gooders.
就像特蕾莎修女一样行善?
A kind of Mother Teresa conga line?
这对你来说是一个小新时代
That’s a little New-Agey for you.
有点像藏族人?你加入邪教了吗?
Sort of Tibetan? Are you in a cult?
你若敢提我的名字
Mention my name
你将会卖♥♥掉你的肾脏来支付你的诉讼费
You’ll be selling your kidneys to pay for your lawsuit.
邪教? Cult?
那个傢伙!那傢伙叫什麽名字?
The guy! What was the guy’s name?
抱歉,我快赶不上我的集体婚礼了
Sorry,I’m late for my mass wedding.
我知道这裡有人
I know somebody’s in here.
我知道你在那裡
I know you’re there.
出来,否则我会找到你,开枪打你
Come out or I will find you and shoot you.
请别开枪
Please don’t shoot.
求求你 Please.
你就待在那裡
You stay right there.
如果我看到你动了一下…
If I see you move one…
求求你别捡起来!
Please don’t pick it up!
求你别捡! 我不动!
Please don’t! I’m not moving.
求求你 Please.
你在我的卡车上做什麽?
What are you doing to my truck?
让我给你看,我只是…
Let me show you. I’m just…
我只是想开车门,好吗?
I’m just going to open the door,okay?
看吧!? See?
现在你可能更容易卖♥♥了
Might be easier for you to sell now.
现在它可以发动了
Now that it works.
我没有请求你的帮助
I didn’t ask for your help.
没有 No
你一直住在我家车♥库♥裡?
You been living in my garage?
我明天就走
Not after tonight.
能不能让我绕过去…
Can I come around and…
我在皇家汽车旅馆找到了一份打杂的工作
I got a handyman job at the Royal Motel.
他们提供我一个住宿
They’re giving me a room.
你待在那儿别动!
You stay right there!
拜託,我不喜欢枪
Please,I don’t like guns.
你和我儿子是怎麽回事?
What is going on with you and my son?
他想帮助别人
He wanted to help somebody.
想让别人重新振作
Wanted to get somebody back on their feet
所以他给了我一点钱
So he gave me a little money.
他给你钱?
He gave you money?
是的,女士 Yes,ma’am.
那是他的积蓄
That’s his savings.
哦,就是衣服和鞋子,我就是靠它才得到工作的
Well,it’s clothes and shoes and I got the job off it.
你觉得你能坚持下去吗?
You think you can keep it?
在我看来你好像有毒瘾
Looks to me like you’ve got yourself a little problem.
我可以戒掉 I can lick it.
怎麽会突然发生这种事呢?
How’s that supposed to happen all of a sudden?
你曾流落街头吗?
You ever been on the street?
我妈妈带我们离得很近
My mom took us pretty close.
哦,你不知道,除非你看着垃圾桶
Well,you can’t know,not until you’re looking at a dumpster.
但是当你第一次爬进去的时候
But when you climb in the first time
并拿报纸盖在你身上时
And pull the newspapers over you.
那时你才知道自己把自己的生活搞砸了
That’s when you know you’ve messed your life up.
有人像你儿子这样的人伸出援手
Somebody comes along like your son
并拉了我一把
And gives me a leg up.
我会接受 I’ll take it.
就算是小孩,我也会接受

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!