突然有5个流氓从车上冲出来
Out of nowhere these five Bloods just peeled out of a truck.
而其中一个,伙计,是真正的黑人
And one of them,man,was real black.
他们轮番上阵和我对打,我摇摆防守,然后喊道”过来吧,黑鬼们! ”
Man,I start swinging one by one like,”Nigger,take that! ”
我像拳王阿里一样见招拆招
Like Ali on them bitches. I was like.
“你们想干什麽,黑鬼, 你们想干什麽?”
“What’s up,nigger,what’s up? ”
他们五个都站起来并开始追我,伙计
All five of them got up and started chasing me,man.
“我们要杀了你,瘸子”
“We going to kill you,Crip.”
我像是,”你抓不到我的,兄弟”
I was like,”You can’t catch me,Blood.”
然后,伙计,突然,不知从哪裡冒出来的
Then,man,all of a sudden,out of nowhere.
就在那时,我遇到了一位老妇人
That’s when I ran into this old lady.
这就是你想知道的人
That’s who you want to know about.
该死! Shit!
嘿,你有麻烦了吗?
Hey,you in trouble?
什麽? What?
上车 Get in.
上车? Get in?
快点,上车
Come on,get in.
该死! Shit!
我们要干什麽?
What are we doing?
要干什麽就干什麽
Whatever we want.
可恶! Damn!
你以为我会去上你那硬的屁♥股♥吗?
You think I’m going for your dried-up crusty ass?
随便啦! Whatever.
臭美 我身上的味道比你好闻
Shoot. I smell better than you do.
是的,好吧!
Yeah,all right.
好吧,那又怎样?你想要什麽
All right,so what? What you want?
无所谓啦! Don’t matter
因为你不会这麽做的
Because you ain’t going to do it.
你说得对极了 妈的
You damn right about that. Shit.
嘿,别在我的车裡抽大♥麻♥
Hey,not in my car.
妈的,别在我的车裡抽大♥麻♥
Shit,not in my car.
哦,我的错 我的错
Oh,my bad. My bad.
这是你的房♥间?
This is your pad?
你不想让我弄髒你的窗帘?
You don’t want me to jack up your pretty curtains?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
我居然让爱传给了一个狗♥娘♥养♥的吸毒鬼
I paid it forward for a hophead son of a bitch.
你传什麽? 我没听清楚
You paid it what? I didn’t hear that.
不会告诉你的因为你也不会懂
I ain’t going to tell you because your ass ain’t good enough to touch it.
哦,我不会懂,蛤?
Oh,my ass ain’t good enough,huh?
现在你要告诉我
Now you gonna tell me.
你要告诉我
You gonna tell me.
以车为家的拉斯维加斯老妇人?
An old bat living in her car in Las Vegas?
告诉你要你让爱传出去?
Tells you about pay it forward?
她不想说,但我不会停下来直到她说出来
She ain’t want to,but I wouldn’t stop until she let it out.
我真正想知道的是为什麽?
What I really want to know is why?
你为何要让爱传出去?
Why did you pay it forward?
因为我不会让别人告诉我
Because don’t nobody tell me
我能碰和不能碰的东西
What I can and can’t touch.
你1年之内不能约会
You’re not supposed to date for a year.
那不是约会
They’re not dates.
7次晚餐 他们是什麽?
Seven dinners. What are they?
只是两个成人坐下来聊天
It’s a couple of adults sitting down.
他请客吗? Does he pay?
都是他买♥♥单的
He pays for everything.
有人问过你吗?
Did anybody ask you?
他认识的人不多
He doesn’t know many people.
他喜欢她 He likes her.
所以? So?
他替你修好了电视遥控器
He fixed your TV remote.
那算是订婚戒指
That’s an engagement ring.
而且他不喝酒
And he doesn’t drink.
你不是要尿尿吗?你看
Don’t you got to pee? Look.
我要抽根烟
I need a smoke.
好 过去那边
Yeah. Over there.
他有吻你吗?
So has he kissed you?
没有,没有,没有,没有!
No,no,no,no!
他有想吗?
Does he want to?
有时候我觉得他是这麽想的
Sometimes I think he does.
他不可能真的想要,否则他会的
He can’t really want to or he would’ve.
你希望他吻你吗?
Do you want him to?
我不知道 I don’t know.
这真是太费时间了
It’s just taking forever.
你在和某人上♥床♥之前瞭解过他吗?
You ever gotten to know somebody before you went to bed with him?
有那麽糟吗?
Is that bad?
这太可悲了 It’s pathetic.
哦,晚安
Well,good night.
你要不要进来?
Do you want to come in?
并留下来?And stay?
进来吧! Come in.
特雷弗在屋裡
Trevor’s inside the house.
哦,他睡得像死人一样
Well,he sleeps like the dead.
我不想让你更难受
I don’t want to make it any harder for you.
你应该等上一年 邦妮不是这麽说的吗?
You’re supposed to wait a year. Isn’t that what Bonnie said?
好吧! Okay
我不行 I can’t.
抱歉 I’m sorry.
不 我不是真的 “不行”
No. I don’t mean I can’t.
只是…It’s just…
什麽? What?
这太複杂了
This is complicated.
我懂了 I get it.
你这麽说对我没性趣也没关係
It’s okay to say you don’t like me that way.
这是你想的那样吗?
Is that what you think it is?
没关係的 It’s okay.
你怎麽能这样想呢?
How could you ever think that?
什麽? What?
怎麽了? What is it?
而你这麽做是因为?
And you’re doing this because?
我需要更多的环节
I need more links.
你要花300美元去找个老妇人
You’re spending $300 to find an old lady.
所以你可以以300美元的价格卖♥♥出一个故事
So you can sell a story for $300.
这是新闻杂♥志♥的特刊
It’s a news magazine feature.
它不是你用来擦屁♥股♥的东西
It’s not something you wipe your ass with.
你表达自己的方式很可爱
You have a lovely way of expressing yourself.
帮我个忙 别给我换锁,好吗?
Do me a favor. Don’t change the locks on me,okay?
克里斯? 你期待的结果如何?
Chris? What are you hoping this’ll be?
你知道的,一种可以结清支票的东西
You know,something that clears a check.
你确定就这些了吗?
Are you sure that’s all?
我喝完了最后一杯咖啡
I drank the last of the coffee.
请把它列在清单上
Please put it on the list.
再见 Bye
谁在那裡?Who’s there?
你看不起我吗?
Do you look down on me?
什麽? What?
你看不起我吗?
Do you look down on me?
没有 No
我说话不像你
I don’t talk like you.
我还没有读过你读过的东西
I haven’t read the stuff you read.
你在说什麽?这是不切实际的,而你知道的
what are you talking about? That’s not pertinent,and you know it.
别那样跟我说话!
Don’t talk to me like that!
对不起,但那是我说话的方式
I’m sorry,but that’s the way I talk.
言语是我的全部
Words are all I have.
为什麽? Why?
为什麽,因为你觉得你看起来像狗屎?
Why,because you think you look like shit?
我不在乎你的烧伤,若这就是原因
I don’t care about your burns,if that’s what they are.
这就是原因吗?
Is that what they are?
是的 Yes
好吧,哦,不管你发生了什麽,你在我看来都很好
Okay,well,whatever happened to you,you look good to me.
哦,你在我看来也不错
Well,you look good to me too.
好吧,所以? Okay,so?
所以我以前从来没来过这裡
So I’ve never been here before.
好吧,所以你害怕 我也害怕
Okay,so you’re scared. I’m scared too.
听着,我曾遇过不好的事,好吗?
Listen,bad things have happened to me,okay?
没有喝过五杯啤酒我不敢在男人面前脱衣服
I can’t take my shirt off with a guy without five beers.
但为了你我会破例
But I want that with you.
纵使害怕也想这麽做,我想这麽做
More than I’m scared,I want that.
你不瞭解我
You don’t see me.
我的生活…My life…
我的生活很熟悉
My life is familiar.
我的生活是…My life is…
可控制的
It’s manageable.
每天很规律
It’s manageable. Every day.
我每天都做同样的事
I have a thing I do every day.
这是我所知道的一切
It’s all I’ve ever known.
这是例行公事而只要我有这样…
And it’s a routine and as long as I have that…
只要我有这个,我就心满意足
As long as I have that,I’m okay.
如果我没有它,我就迷失了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!