Man,it’s like…
这个世界就像是一个极其糟糕的地方
It’s like the world is a shithole.
请原谅我讲粗话
Excuse my French and shit.
而就好像…And it’s like…
我只是想,就像,砰!
I just thought,like,boom!
好像所有的狗屎都可以,就像,变得更好
Like the whole shit could be,like,better.
这不是从其他人开始的吗?
It didn’t start with anyone else?
不,黑鬼 那些狗屎是从这裡来的
No,nigger. That shit came from here.
这些狗屎是从我脑袋裡冒出来的
The shit came from my head.
我不能骗你 I can’t lie.
我吃过不少苦头
I been through some heavy-ass shit.
但不会再有了
But not no more
因为它改变了我
Because it changed me.
而我要改变这个地方,伙计
And I’m changing this place,man.
我是说,人们都在听我说话
I mean,people are listening to me.
大家都戒了毒
People are staying clean.
我是说,这就像是宇宙中的亚里士多德的狗屎
I mean,it’s like some cosmic Aristotle shit.
你明白我的意思吗?
You feel me?
是的 Yeah.
是啊,毫无疑问
Yeah,no doubt.
我能感觉到你
I feel you.
毫无疑问,傢伙,毫无疑问
No doubt,dog,no doubt.
问题是,辛尼…
The thing is,Sidney…
其他人则表示让爱传出去是他们的主意
Somebody else is saying that pay it forward was their idea.
谁? Who?
我想你知道是谁
I think you know who.
那个婊♥子♥?That bitch?
她是个撒谎的婊♥子♥
She a lying-ass bitch.
她是个撒谎的婊♥子♥ 她把你唬得团团转
She’s a lying bitch. She’s got your head.
我告诉你 I’m tell you
不过,她说的很有道理,辛尼
She makes a pretty good case,though,Sid.
那个流落街头的顽固女人?
That old crusty bag lady?
这是我的点子 这都是发自内心的,老兄
This is all from me. All from my heart,dog.
辛尼,这并不重要
Sidney,it doesn’t matter
不管你是不是从这位女士那裡得到的
If you got it from the lady or not.
你才是那个让爱传出去的人
You’re the one paying it forward.
在监狱裡,同样如此
In prison,no less.
假释裁决委员会会接受的
The parole board will eat that up.
哦,假释裁决委员会 假释裁决委员会
Oh,the parole board. The parole board.
哦,太棒了,哟! 你很棒,伙计
Oh,snap,yo. You good,man.
你以为我这样做是为了假释?
It’s like a carrot for the mouse and shit.
确实是这样 No doubt.
我的假释要再过一年才能出来,真是太糟糕了,兄弟
It’s too bad my parole don’t come up for another year,B.
如果我能让你下个月就假释呢?
What if I can make it so your parole comes up next month?
哈囉! Hello.
哦,哈囉! Oh,hello.
你知道我在这裡工作吗?
Did you know I worked here?
不,我不知道 真的
No,I didn’t. Really.
你只是顺道来玩个小游戏?
Just dropped in for a little game of craps?
不,我喜欢那家咖啡店
No,I like that coffee shop.
他们有好吃的食物
They have good food.
是啊,他们有好吃的煎饼
Yeah,they got good pancakes.
对 Yeah.
很鬆软
Fluffy.
要我给你带点什麽回来吗?
Want me to bring you back something?
哦,不用了,谢谢 我一小时后下班
Oh,no,thanks. I get off in an hour.
真的吗? Really?
对,真的 Yeah,really.
哦,如果你无论如何都要吃东西的话…
Well,if you were going to eat anyway then…
如果你想的话,也许…
If you wanted,maybe…
如果你饿了,我们可以…
If you were hungry,we could…
我们可以,如果你是,如果你想的话…
We could,if you were,if you want to…
吃点东西
Eat something.
改天 Sometime.
请给我7号♥铁杆
Give me a seven iron,please.
是的,先生 Yes,sir.
有什麽我可以帮您的吗?
May I help you?
我没在跟踪州长,乔迪
I am not stalking the governor,Jordy.
妈的 克里斯钱德勒
Shit. Chandler.
你吓死我了
You scared me.
你看起来糟透了 你在这裡干什麽?
You look like crap. What are you doing here?
我想找他谈谈
I want to talk to him
乔丹 你的问题激怒了他
Jordan. Your questions piss him off.
这就是我被解僱的原因吗?
Is that why I got the bounce?
他不想跟你说话
He won’t talk to you.
跟他说我是代人传话
Tell him I’m a candygram.
别闹了 我有更好的主意
Stop it. I got a better idea.
我握有他两年前办宴会的资料
I’ve been sitting on a story for 2 years about a party he had.
清洁工找到针筒,12号♥高跟鞋
The clean-up crew found syringes,size 12 high heels
动物粪便 这不可能是对的,不是吗?
Animal droppings. That can’t be right,can it?
若真有其事,你就报导吧!
You really had this,you’d have used it.
狗屎 他的权势朋友恐吓我不准报导
Bullshit. His friends in high places had me kill it.
但自从我被解僱后,我就感觉不那麽忠诚了
But since I got fired,I’m not feeling that loyal.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
4百万美元
Four million dollars.
我开玩笑的,伙计 放轻鬆点
I’m kidding,man. Relax.
一通电♥话♥ 我只需要一通电♥话♥
A phone call. I just need a phone call.
我只要州长打一通电♥话♥
I just need the governor make a phone call
我要替朋友关说假释 就这样
I need a massage for a friend’s parole date. That’s it.
特雷弗,我耽搁了40分钟
They kept me 40 minutes over.
你有打电♥话♥给他吗?
Did you call him?
我记不起那家餐厅的名字了
I couldn’t remember the name of the restaurant.
我记得那家旅馆
I remember the hotel
他最讨厌别人迟到
He hate the late
如果你迟到了,他会认为这意味着你不尊重他
If you’re late he thinks it means you don’t respect him.
什麽? What?
如果你迟到了,他会认为这意味着你不尊重他
If you’re late,he’ll think it means you don’t respect him.
穿这件 Wear this.
我想穿绿色洋装
I want to wear the green dress.
妳穿那件好像吸血鬼
You look like a vampire in that.
我得去洗个澡
I got to take a shower.
什麽?我闻起来糟透了
What? I smell horrible.
不,你不臭!
No,you don’t!
你闻起来真香 你闻起来像玫瑰花什麽的
You smell good. You smell like roses or something.
让我把腋下洗乾淨
Let me just wash under my arms.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的,我确定
Yeah,I’m sure.
他说话时别插嘴
Don’t interrupt him in the middle of a sentence.
我应该举手吗?
Am I supposed to raise my hand?
把我的鞋子拿来 那双凉鞋
Get me my shoes. Those sandals.
不行,穿这双
No,these.
我不要穿那些 它们太性感了
I’m not wearing those. They’re too sexy.
你迟到了 这是你欠他的
You’re late. You owe him.
我欠他? 你到底是谁?
I owe him? Who are you?
走 Go
别开愚蠢的玩笑!他不喜欢那种人
No stupid jokes! He’s not that kind of person.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
电♥话♥在哪裡?我得去叫辆计程车
Where’s the phone? I got to call for a cab.
如果我坐公共汽车,我还会迟到一个小时
If I take a bus,I’ll be another hour late.
别再唠叨了
Stop yapping.
我得叫辆计程车
I’ve got to call for a cab.
哦,我的天啊!
Oh,my God!
喔,我的天啊! 你真是…
Oh,my God. You’re just about…
你是全世界最好的儿子!
You’re the greatest son in the world!
你必须走了
You have to go.
谢谢你 Thank you
走,走 走 走
Go,go go go
两道门都要锁好!
Lock both doors!
我会的 I will.
我爱你! I love you!
我也爱你,妈妈
Love you too,Mom.
我尊重你!
I respect you!
他们让我工作到很晚
They kept me late at work.
然后我坐上公共交通车回家换衣服,这太愚蠢了
And then I got on the bus to go home and change,which was stupid.
抱歉,但我一直在…
I’m sorry,but I was all the way…
你来得正是时候
You’re right on time.
抱歉 I’m sorry.
我原本住在拉斯维加斯
I was living in Vegas.
一天晚上,我走在街上
One night I was walking down the street.
管好我自己的事 没有对任何人做任何事
Minding my own. Wasn’t doing nothing to nobody.
我正要去教堂
I was just on my way to church.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!