When we grew up and went to school.
总有些老师会想尽办法来伤害我们
There were certain teachers who would hurt the children anyway they could.
嘲笑我们所做的一切
By pouring their derision upon anything we did.
揭露我们的每一个缺点
Exposing every weakness.
无论孩子们是如何小心地把它们隐藏
However carefully hidden by the kids.
小伙子,这是什么?
What have we here, laddie?
神秘涂鸦?加密密♥码♥?
Mysterious scribblings? A secret code?
哦,还是首诗
No. Poems, no less.
大家看呀,是首诗
Poems, everybody!
这个年轻人认为自已是个诗人
The lad here reckons himself a poet.
钱啊,回来吧。我没事,杰克
“Money, get back. I’m all right, Jack.
不要碰我的书堆
Keep your hands off my stack.
新车,鱼子酱,四星级的白日梦
New car, caviar, four-star daydream.
想着我会买♥♥一个足球队
Think I’ll buy me a football team.”
彻头彻尾的垃圾小伙子!
Absolute rubbish, laddie!
继续做你该做的事
Get on with your work.
跟我重复
Repeat after me:
英亩是指一块长方形的区域
An acre is the area of a rectangle…
它的长度是浪
whose length is one furlong…
浪:长度单位 1浪≈201.168米
宽度是链
and whose width is one chain.
链:长度单位 1链=20.1168米
但在这个镇,大家都知道…
But in this town it was well known.
当晚上回家后,他的变♥态♥胖老婆
When they got home at night their fat and psychopathic wives.
就会把他控制于掌心
Would thrash them within inches of their lives.
我们不需要填鸭式的教育
We don’t need no education.
我们不需要思想被控制
We don’t need no thought control.
抵♥制♥教室里恶意的挖苦
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
老师你不要去摆布孩子们
Teacher, leave them kids alone.
嗨,老师!你不要去摆布孩子们
Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone.
归根到底这只是另一块墙砖
All in all it’s just another brick in the wall.
错了!重做
Wrong! Do it again!
归根到底你只是另一块墙砖
All in all you’re just another brick in the wall.
我们不需要填鸭式教育
We don’t need no education.
如果你不吃肉就别指望吃布丁
If you don’t eat your meat, you can’t have any pudding!
我们不要思想被控制
We don’t need no thought control.
不吃肉你们又怎么可以吃布丁呢?
How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat?
抵♥制♥教室里恶意的挖苦
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
你!是的,就是你,小伙子
You! Yes, you, laddie!
大家看呀,是诗,这个年轻人认为自已是个诗人
Poems, everybody. The lad here reckons himself a poet.
老师们,不要去摆布学生
Teachers, leave them kids alone.
嗨,老师你不要去摆布孩子们
Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone.
归根到底你是另一块墙砖
All in all you’re just another brick in the wall.
归根到底你是另一块墙砖
All in all you’re just another brick in the wall.
我们不需要填鸭式教育
We don’t need no education.
抵♥制♥教室里恶意的挖苦
No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
再来,英亩是指一块长方形的区域…
Again. An acre is the area of a rectangle…
它的长度是浪
whose length is one furlong…
宽度是链
and whose width is one chain.
妈,你想他们会投下炸♥弹♥吗?
Mother, do you think they’ll drop the bomb.
妈,你想他们会喜欢这首歌♥吗?
Mother, do you think they’ll like the song.
妈,你想他们会一直烦我吗?
Mother, do you think they’ll try to break my balls.
妈,我该筑墙吗?
Mother, should I build the wall.
妈,我竞选总统好吗?
Mother, should I run for president.
妈,我该相信政♥府♥吗?
Mother, should I trust the government.
妈,他们会把我推上前线吗?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line.
妈,我真的要死了吗?
Mother, am I really dying.
乖,宝贝不要哭
Hush now, baby, baby don’t you cry.
妈妈会让你的恶梦都成真
Mama’s gonna make all of your nightmares come true.
妈妈会把自己的恐惧都加在你身上
Mama’s gonna put all of her fears into you.
妈妈会把你罩在她的羽翼之下
Mama’s gonna keep you right here under her wing.
她不会让你飞,不过会让你唱
She won’t let you fly but she might let you sing.
妈妈会让你舒适暖和
Mama’s gonna keep baby cozy and warm.
哦...宝贝
Ooooh, babe.
哦...宝贝
Ooooh, babe.
哦,宝贝 妈妈当然会给你筑墙
Ooh, babe, of course Mama’s gonna help build the wall.
喂,有人在那里吗?
Hello. Hello. Is there anybody in there?
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
我是登记处的
I’m the one from the Registry Office.
妈,你觉得她对我…
Mother, do you think she’s good enough.
够好了吗?
For me.
妈,你觉得她会带给我…
And, Mother do you think she’s dangerous.
危险吗?
To me.
妈,她会使我与你分开吗?
Mother, will she tear your little boy apart.
哦...妈妈
Ooooh, Ma.
妈,她会令我心碎吗?
Mother, will she break my heart.
乖,宝贝别哭
Hush now, baby, baby don’t you cry.
妈妈将为你检查所有的女朋友
Mama’s gonna check out all your girlfriends for you.
妈妈不会让讨厌的人通过
Mama won’t let anyone dirty get through.
妈妈会等你到家才睡
Mama’s gonna wait up until you get in.
妈妈总会发现你身在何处?
Mama will always find out where you’ve been.
妈妈会让宝贝永远健康整洁
Mama’s gonna keep baby healthy and clean.
哦...宝贝
Oooh, babe.
哦...宝贝
Oooh, babe.
哦...宝贝在我眼里永远长不大
Ooh, babe You’ll always be baby to me.
妈,墙是否需要筑那么高?
Mother, did it need to be so high.
喂? -你好,这是弗罗伊德先生
Hello? – Yes, a collect call…
从美国打来给他太太的付费电♥话♥
for Mrs. Floyd from Mr. Floyd.
你愿意付费接听吗?
Will you accept the charge from the United States?
我想知道他为什么挂断
I wonder why he hung up. Is there supposed to be someone else there…
是不是有其他人在场
besides your wife, sir, to answer?
喂? -这是美国电♥话♥
Hello? – This is United States calling.
先生,您要接听吗?
Are we reaching
又挂断了,是个男的
See, he keeps hanging up, and it’s a man answering.
我们该用什么
What shall we use.
来填补
To fill.
这些空洞的地方
The empty spaces.
在这里饥饿的…
Where waves.
浪潮…
Of hunger.
怒嚎着
Roar.
我们是否该出发远航
Shall we set out across.
跨越…
This sea.
海洋
Of faces.
为了寻找更多
In search of more.
更多的掌声
And more applause.
我们是否该买♥♥个新吉他
Shall we buy a new guitar.
我们是否开辆马力更强劲的车
Shall we drive a more powerful car.
我们是否该通宵工作
Shall we work straight through the night.
我们是否去打打杀杀
Shall we get into fights.
而把光明都给炸毁
Leave the lights on Drop bombs.
去悠游东方,感染疾病
Do tours of the East Contract diseases
埋葬尸骸,毁灭家园
Bury bones Break up homes.
用电♥话♥预约鲜花
Send flowers by phone.
去酒吧买♥♥醉
Take to drink Go to shrinks.
舍弃食物,减少睡眠
Give up meat Rarely sleep.
对人象对宠物一样
Keep people as pets.
驯狗赛鼠
Train dogs Race rats.
阁楼上装满钱
Fill the attic with cash
埋下珠宝,积累空闲
Bury treasure Store up leisure.
但从不放松
But never relax at all.
我们背向这面墙
With our backs to the wall.
我只是新来的男孩
I am just a new boy.
这个镇上的陌生人
A stranger in this town.
快乐时光在何方
Where are all the good times.
谁来带我认识新的地方
Who’s gonna show this stranger around.
哦...
Ooooh
我要浪荡♥女♥人
I need a dirty woman.
哦...
Ooooh
我要浪荡♥女♥人
I need a dirty girl.
会有女人在这荒凉之地吗?
Will some woman in this desert land.
令我感到像个真正的男人吗?
Make me feel like a real man.
请收留我这个摇滚难民

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!