Take this rock and roll refugee.
哦...亲爱的,让我自♥由♥吧
Ooh, babe, set me free.
哦...
Ooooh
我要浪荡的女人
I need a dirty woman.
哦...
Ooooh
我需要浪荡的女人
I need a dirty girl.
哦...
Ooooh
我要浪荡的女人
I need a dirty woman.
哦...
Ooooh
我要浪荡的女人
I need a dirty girl.
噢,上帝
Oh, my God.
多好的一个房♥间
What a fabulous room.
这些都是你的吉他吗?
Are all these your guitars?
我们什么时候可以起飞
他们明天会送第一批来
现在是在威莫斯附近的切西尔进行的第一次投放实验
欢迎来到惠灵顿
穆特·萨莫斯是飞行员 – 我负责释放装制
很快你就会见到这些炸♥弹♥了
上帝呀
God.
这个地方比我们整个的房♥子都要大
This place is bigger than our whole apartment.
这是他们许诺给我们起步时用的
他们明天会飞行并测试
我们今天下午就可以开始分配人员了
首先是要飞越英格兰和威尔士的
所有湖泊并拍摄
湖泊?
你喜欢看电视 哈
You like the tube, huh?
机组成员都在简报室等候了
我可以喝杯水吗?
Can I get a drink of water?
-你好 -你好,穆特
-这是吉普森少校
我可以喝杯水吗?
Can I get you a drink of water?
你来了我很高兴,我叫巴恩斯·沃利斯
早上好,长官
交给你了,再见
-好的 -谢谢你了,穆特
把这些东西放在这里好吗 把那给我,谢谢
我不吸烟,但有时这里会有根香烟
是的,就是这里了
噢,看这个浴缸!
Oh, wow, look at this tub!
想要洗个澡吗?
Wanna take a bath?
我们这是第一次集中
你们想知道为什么,但我不能告诉你,因为我也不知道
但我知道这是件大事,如果可以实现的话
你在看什么?
What are you watching?
就会令到这场战争快点结来
必须严守纪律
还要注意安全
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
把像你们这样的人,组成一个空军联队是不容易的
所以你们已经被谈论了,流言已经开始传播了
但你们不能泄漏消息
你没事吧?
You feeling okay?
日复一日
Day after day.
爱变得灰暗
Love turns grey.
就像垂死之人的皮肤
Like the skin of a dying man.
一个又一个的晚上
And night after night.
我们假装一切完美如初
We pretend it’s all right.
但我年华已逝
But I have grown older.
你也变得更冷漠
And you have grown colder.
生活中再也找不到任何乐趣
And nothing is very much fun any more.
我可以感觉到
And I can feel.
我正在转变
One of my turns coming on.
我的…
I
感受…
Feel.
有如剃刀边缘冰冷
Cold as a razor blade.
紧绷有如止血帶
Tight as a tourniquet.
乏味有如出葬的丧鼓
Dry as a funeral drum.
跑到睡房♥
Run to the bedroom.
在左边的衣箱里你会找到我最爱的斧头
In the suitcase on the left you’ll find my favourite axe.
不要显得如此惊恐,这只是我的糟糕日子里
Don’t look so frightened This is just a passing phase.
一个短暂的过程
One of my bad days.
你想看电视吗?
Would you like to watch TV.
或是睡觉又或者在寂静的高速公路上沉思吗?
Or get between the sheets Or contemplate the silent freeway.
你想吃点东西吗?
Would you like something to eat.
你想学飞行吗?
Would you like to learn to fly.
你想要么?你想要我尝试吗?
Would ya Would you like to see me try.
黑鬼,来吧.这里呀,黑鬼
你想叫警♥察♥?
Would you like to call the cops.
你认为我该住手了吗? -下一次吧,混♥蛋♥!
Do you think it’s time I stopped. – Next time, fuckers!
为什么你会跑开
Why are you running away.
哦…宝贝
Oooh, babe.
现在不要离开我
Don’t leave me now.
你怎么可以走
How could you go.
当你知道我有多需要你
When you know how I need you.
在星期六的晚上打得不能动弹
To beat to a pulp on a Saturday night.
在星期六的晚上我被打得不能动弹
Oh, babe.
现在不要离开我
Don’t leave me now.
你知道德国人要用多少水 来炼一吨♥钢?
-不知道 一百吨♥
你怎能这样对我
How can you treat me this way.
逃开
Running away.
哦…宝贝
Ooh, babe.
为什么你会跑开
Why are you running away.
哦…宝贝
Oooh, babe.
哦…宝贝
Oooh, babe.
我不要被人抱在怀里
I don’t need no arms around me.
我不要毒品来麻醉自己
And I don’t need no drugs to calm me.
我看过墙上写的东西
I have seen the writing on the wall.
别以为我需要什么
Don’t think I need anything at all.

No.
别以为我需要什么
Don’t think I need anything at all.
归根到底这些只是墙砖
All and all it was all just bricks in the wall.
归根到底你们都是些墙砖
All and all you were all just bricks in the wall.
再见了,残酷的世界
Good-bye, cruel world
我今天要离开你了
I’m leaving you today.
再见了,再见了
Good-bye, good-bye.
再见了
Good-bye.
再见了,你们这些人
Good-bye, all you people.
无论你们说什么
There’s nothing you can say.
也不能改变我的主意了
To make me change my mind.
再见了
Good-bye.
在那里有人吗?
Is there anybody out there.
在那里有人吗?
Is there anybody out there.
在那里有人吗?
Is there anybody out there.
在那里有人吗?
Is there anybody out there.
喂,吉普森,我想知道你是否在这里
我下面这里看着
为什么你不来跟我一起看呢?
我知道你是易动感情的,我想你现在一定很孤独
-这就是魔鬼,对吧? -是的,就是它了
令人扫兴的是我还要检查一些修改
我想叫你做些东西
没问题,只要我能做到
好,不仅是炸♥弹♥的结构
是个问题,对它的撞击也是
我们一定要减轻冲击力
我一开始问你能否飞越这些水域
并在150英尺时投下炸♥弹♥
我有本写着我的诗的黑色小本子
I’ve got a little black book with my poems in.
有个装着牙刷和梳子的背包
Got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in.
当我是条”好狗”时,他们会往里扔块骨头
When I’m a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone in.
我有支弹性的穿鞋器使我顺利的穿鞋
I got elastic bands keeping my shoes on.
也使手上留下这些肿胀的伤痕
Got those swollen-hand blues
我有十三个垃圾电视频道可以选择
I’ve got 13 channels of shit on the TV to choose from.
我有电灯
I’ve got electric light.
我有超人的视力
And I’ve got second sight
我有惊人的观察力
I’ve got amazing powers of observation.
这就是我如何得知的缘由了
And that is how I know.
当我试着要通过
When I try to get through.
电♥话♥找到你
On the telephone to you.
对我来说可怕的事情之一是上午看芭蕾
没人会在家
There’ll be nobody home.
下来,下来,下来,准备
我有亨德利克的发型
I got the obligatory Hendrix perm.
还有这些针孔大小的伤痕
And the inevitable pinhole burns.
全部在我最喜欢的缎料衬衫下显见
All down the front of my favourite satin shirt.
喂,黑鬼老伙计,你好吗?
我的手指上有尼古丁的斑点
I’ve got nicotine stains on my fingers
我有一把套着链子的钥匙
I’ve got a silver spoon on a chain.
用一架钢琴来支撑着我的残躯
Got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains.
喂,黑鬼,不是这里,继续
我有狂热的凝视着的眼睛
I got wild staring eyes.
我有要飞起来的热望
And I got a strong urge to fly.
但我不知可以飞往何方?
But I got nowhere to fly to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!