P-i-n…
皮…
u-o…
诺…
P-i…
皮…
We’re wasting precious time.
我们是在浪费宝贵的时间
Come. On to the theatre!
来吧 我们去戏院
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
A high silk hat and a silver cane
一顶高礼帽 一支银手杖
A watch of gold with a diamond chain
一块金挂表 拴着钻石链
An actor’s life is gay
演员的生活多快乐
It’s great to be a celebrity
成为名人真不错
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
An actor’s life is fun
演员生活多快乐
Fine conscience I turned out to be.
我是多好的”良心”啊
Late the first day.
第一天就迟到了
Oh, well.
噢 好吧
He can’t get in much trouble between here and school.
他不会惹太多麻烦
Oh, boy! A parade!
孩子! 一个游♥行♥!
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
A wax moustache and a beaver coat
打了蜡的小胡子 和海狸毛皮大衣
A pony cart and a billy goat
小马车和雄山羊
Why, it’s Pinoke!
天啊 那是皮诺曹!
Hey! Where you going?
你要去哪里?
You wear your hair in a pompadour
你梳着大背头
You ride around in a coach and four
你乘着大马车
You stop and buy out a candy store
你停下买♥♥光了糖果店
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
With clothes that come from the finest shops
穿着最好的衣服
And lots of peanuts and soda pops
有很多花生和苏打汽水
What was that?
那是什么?
Oh, it’s Jiminy!
是杰米尼!
What you doing up there?
你在那上面做什么?
Huh? Who? What? What?
嗯? 谁? 什么?什么?
Who? Jiminy? Up where?
谁? 杰米尼? 在哪上面?
Why, my boy, you must be seeing things.
那个 孩子 你肯定看到什么了
Oh, no. That’s my conscience. He…
不 那是我的良心 他…
Now, now, now. Just calm down.
现在 冷静下来
Why, there’s nothing up there to be afraid of.
那个 那上面没什么好害怕的
Over here.
这儿
Over here.
这儿
Oh, Jiminy! I’m gonna be an actor!
杰米尼! 我要成为一个演员了
Alright, son. Take it easy, now.
好的 孩子 别紧张
Remember what I said about temptation?
记得我说的诱惑么?
Well, that’s him.
好的 这就是诱惑
Oh, no, Jiminy!
不 杰米尼
That’s Mr. Honest John.
那是诚实的约翰先生
Honest John?
诚实的约翰?
Get me outta here!
把我弄出来!
Get me outta here!
把我弄出来!
Alright, then. Here’s what we’ll tell ’em
那么 好吧 我们要去告诉他们
you can’t go to the theatre.
你不能去戏院
Say thank you just the same.
就说”非常感谢”
You’re sorry, but you’ve got to go to school.
说你很抱歉 可是你必须得去上学
Here they come, Pinoke. Now, you tell ’em.
他们来了 皮诺曹 现在 告诉他们
Oh, little boy
小男孩
There you are!
你在那!
Oh, where were we?
我们到哪了?
Yes. On to the theatre!
对了 去戏院!
Goodbye, Jiminy! Goodbye!
再见 杰米尼! 再见!
Goodbye? Huh?!
再见? 嗯?!
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
A high silk hat and a silver cane
一顶高礼帽 一支银手杖
A watch of gold with a diamond chain
一块金挂表 拴着钻石链
Oh, what’ll I do? I’ll run and tell his father.
我该做什么? 我应该跑去告诉他的父亲
No. That would be snitchy. I’ll go after him myself.
不 那就成了告密了 我得自己跟着他
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
To conclude the performance of this great show,
在这场伟大的演出即将结束之际
Stromboli the Master Showman
斯特隆波里 马戏团的老板…
that’s me
就是我啦
and by special permission of the management…
得到管理者的特别许可…
that’s me, too
也是我啦
is presenting to you
为您介绍
something you will absolutely refuse to believe.
一件您绝对难以相信的东西
Well, looks like a sellout.
看起来座无虚席啊
Introducing…
有请…
the only marionette who can sing and dance
这个绝无仅有的能歌♥会舞的木偶
Absolutely without the aids of strings!
完全没有线牵引着
The one-and-only Pinocchio!
独一无二的皮诺曹!
What a buildup.
就吹吧!
I’ve got no strings to hold me
没有线绳系着我
Go ahead. Make a fool of yourself.
继续啊 把自己当白♥痴♥
Then maybe you’ll listen to your conscience.
那样也许你就能听从你的良心了
I’ve got no strings to hold me down
没有线绳系着我
To make me fret or make me frown
来让我烦恼 让我皱眉
I had strings, but now I’m free
我曾经有线 而现在是自♥由♥的
There are no strings on me
我的身上没有线
Heigh-ho the merry-o
开开心心
That’s the only way to be
那是最好的方式
I want the world to know nothing ever worries me
想让这个世界知道 没什么能让我忧虑
I’ve got no strings, so I have fun
我没有牵线 所以很开心
What I told you, huh?!
我告诉过你什么来着 嗯?!
They’ve got strings, but you can see
他们有牵线 可是你能看到
There are no strings on me
我的身上没有线
You have no strings, your arms is free
你没有牵线 你的胳膊是自♥由♥的
To love me by the Zuider Zee
爱我就在须德海(荷兰)
If you would woo
如果你可以
I’d bust my strings for you
我把我的线给你
You’ve got no strings, comme ci, comme ca
你没有牵线
Your savoir-faire is ooh la la
你的机敏
I’ve got strings, but entre nous
我有牵线 可是你知我知(法语)
I’d cut my strings for you
我把我的线割给你
Down where the Volga flows
沿着伏尔加河向下走
There’s a Russian rendezvous
有个约会的好地方
Where me and Ivan go
我本要和伊凡去
But I’d rather go with you
可我宁愿跟你走
There are no strings on me
我的身上没有线
They like him.
他们喜欢他
He’s a success.
他成功了
Gosh, maybe I was wrong.
上帝 也许我错了
Well…
好吧…
guess he won’t need me anymore.
我想他再也不需要我了
What does an actor want with a conscience anyway?
演员还要良心做什么呢?
What could have happened to him?
接下来会发生什么呢?
Where could he be at this hour?
都这时候了他会在哪呢?
I’d better go out again and look for him.
我最好再出去找找他
And remember
记住
nobody eats a bite…until I find him.
在我找到他之前 一口也不许吃
I got no strings, but I got the brain
我没有线 可我有头脑
I got no strings, but I got the brain
我没有线 可我有头脑
I buy a new suit and I swing the cane
我买♥♥套新衣服 我转着链子
I eat the best and I drink champagne
我吃着最好的 我喝着香槟酒
I got no strings on me
我的身上没有线
Bravo, Pinocchio!
太棒了 皮诺曹!
They liked me.
他们喜欢我
200.
两百
You are sensational!
你太让人感动了!
You mean I’m good?
是说我很棒?
300.
三百
You are colossal!
你真伟大!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!