Please, Your Honour…
求您了 尊敬的…
I mean, Miss Fairy.
我是说 仙女小姐
Give him another chance
再给他一次机会吧
For my sake, will ya? Huh?
给我个面子 好吗? 嗯?
I’ll forgive you this once, but remember
这次我就饶恕你 不过 你记住
A boy who won’t be good
一个坏孩子就只能…
might just as well be made of wood.
乖乖地当木头人
We’ll be good, won’t we?
我们会是好孩子的 对吧?
Very well. But this is the last time I can help you.
很好 但这是我最后一次帮你们
Gee, look, Jiminy, my nose!
看啊杰米尼 我的鼻子!
Hey, we’re free! Come on, Pinoke.
我们自♥由♥了! 来啊 皮诺曹!
I buy a new suit and I swing the cane
我买♥♥了新套装 我舞着手杖
I eat the best and I drink champagne
我吃着鱼
I got no strings on me
我的身上没有线
Toodle-oo, Stromboli.
再见 斯特隆波里
Goodbye, Mr. Stromb…
再见 斯特隆波里先生…
Quiet!
安静!
Let’s get out of here before something else happens.
我们赶紧离开这里 免得节外生枝
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
A high silk hat and a silver cane
一顶高礼帽 一支银手杖
A watch of gold with a diamond chain
一块金挂表 拴着钻石链
An actor’s life is gay
演员的生活多快乐
It’s great to be a celebrity
成为名人真不错
An actor’s life for me
一个演员的生活
And the dummy fell for it.
连木偶也爱上它
Hook, line, and sinker!
完完全全 毫无异议!
And he still thinks we’re his friends.
而且他还把我们当成朋友
And did Stromboli pay?
斯特隆波里付钱了吗?
Plenty.
足够的
That shows you how low Honest John will stoop
这么一点儿可真是委屈了我诚实的约翰了
Eh, Giddy?
是吧 吉迪恩?
Now, coachman
现在 马车夫
What’s your proposition?
你有什么建议?
Well…
嗯…
How would you blokes like to make some real money?
小伙子们想不想赚点现钱?
Well! And who do we have to
当然! 那么 你想让我们做掉谁
No, no. Nothing like that.
不 不! 不是那样的事
You see
你知道么
I’m collecting stupid little boys.
我正在收集愚蠢的小男孩
Stupid little boys?
愚蠢的小男孩?
You know, the disobedient ones
你知道的 那些不乖的
who want to play hooky from school.
逃学的孩子
And you see…
而且 你知道…
Yes.
是的
And I takes ’em to Pleasure Island.
我把他们带去快乐岛
Pleasure Island.
快乐岛
Pleasure Island?!
快乐岛?!
But the law! Suppose they…
但是法律! 或许他们…
No, no. There’s no risk.
不 不 一点风险都没有
They never come back…
他们永远不会以男孩子的模样…
as boys!
回来!
Now…I’ve got a coach load leaving at midnight.
我用辆大马车装载他们 在午夜离开
We’ll meet at the crossroads
我们在十字路口见面
and no double-crossing!
没有第二个十字路口
No, sir Scout around…
不 先生 侦察一下…
and any good prospects you find, bring ’em to me.
如果找到任何合适的人选 把他们带给我
Yes, chief I’ll pay you well.
遵命 头儿 我会给你一个好价钱
I got plenty of gold.
我有好多好多的金子
Yes, yes.
没问题 没问题
No, sir! Nothing can stop me now!
不 先生! 现在没什么能阻止我了!
I’ll make good this time.
这次我一定要做好
You’d better!
最好是这样!
I will. I’m going to school!
我会的 我会去学校!
That’s the stuff, Pinoke!
那才像个样子 皮诺曹
I’d rather be smart than be an actor.
我宁愿变聪明也不想当演员了
Now you’re talking!
这可是你说的!
Come on, slow-poke. I’ll race you home!
来吧慢吞吞的家伙 我们赛跑回家
Well, well. Pinocchio.
好的 好的 皮诺曹
What’s your rush?
你在急什么?
I gotta beat Jiminy home.
我要赶在杰米尼前面到家
Oh, hello.
你好
Well, how is the great actor?
我们伟大的演员怎么样了?
I don’t want to be an actor.
我不要当演员
Stromboli was terrible.
斯特隆波里是个坏蛋
He was? Yeah.
他是么? 是的
He locked me in a birdcage.
他把我锁在鸟笼里
He did? Uhhuh.
真的吗? 嗯
And I learnt my lesson.
我得到教训了
I’m going Oh, you poor, poor boy.
我要去 真是个可怜的 可怜的孩子
You must be a nervous wreck.
你肯定是神经不正常
That’s it! You are a nervous wreck!
没错! 你是精神病!
We must diagnose this case at once.
我们必须马上诊断一下
Quick, Doctor, your notebook.
快 大夫 你的笔记本
Bless my soul.
上帝保佑
My, my.
我的天啊
Just as I thought.
我猜得没错
A slight touch of monetary complications
轻微的金钱并发症
with bucolic semilunar contraptions
并伴随有摇荡的秋千的
of the flying trapezes.
田园风味的半月形装置
Say, “Hippopotamus.”
说 “河马”
Hippopotamus.
河马
I knew it!
我知道了!
Compound transmission of the pandemonium
错乱的复合传播疾病
with percussion and spasmodic frantic disintegration.
附带打击与间歇性神经分♥裂♥
Close your eyes. What do you see?
闭上眼睛 能看到什么?
Nothing.
什么都看不到
Open ’em. Now what do you see?
睁开眼 现在你看到了什么?
Spots.
斑点
Now, that heart.
现在看看心脏
Ooh, my goodness!
我的天哪!
A palpating syncopation of the killer diller
电钻杀手的心跳
with a wicky-wacky stamping of the boy-joy.
还有男孩欢乐的疯狂跺脚舞步
Quick, Doctor, that report!
快 大夫 报告!
This makes it perfectly clear!
这下子全清楚了!
My boy, you are allergic.
我的孩子 你患的是过敏症
Allergic?
过敏症?
Yes, and there is only one cure.
是的 只有一种疗法
A vacation on Pleasure Island!
去快乐岛度假!
Pleasure Island?
快乐岛?
Yes! That happy land of carefree boys
对啊 无忧无虑的孩子们的乐园
Where every day’s a holiday!
那里每天都是假日!
But I can’t go. I…
可是我不能去 我…
Why, of course you can go!
为什么不 你当然能去!
I’m giving you my ticket.
我把我的票给你
Here.
给你
Thanks! But I’m…
谢谢! 可是我…
I insist!
我坚持!
Your health comes first.
你的健康第一
Come! The coach departs at midnight!
来哦! 马车午夜出发!
It’s Pleasure Isle for me
我的快乐岛
Where every day is a holiday
每天都是假日
And kids have nothing to do but play
孩子们除了玩还是玩
Now, where do you suppose he…huh?
现在 你应该在哪…嗯?
Pinocchio! Hey, come back!
皮诺曹! 回来!
Well
好吧
Here we go again.
我们又出发了
My name’s Lampwick.
我叫朗威
What’s yours?
你呢?
You ever been to Pleasure Island?
去过快乐岛么?
Unh-unh, but Mr. Honest John gave me…
没有 不过诚实的约翰先生给了我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!