-Yeah. -Carey Mahoney.
我是乔治·马丁
I’m George Martin, Carey.
我们做朋友吧 你真有趣
We should be pals. You’re an interesting guy.
你是新生吗
You a cadet?
开除前是
I am until I can get myself thrown out of here.
10点之前 我会离开
I’ll be gone by 10:00.
进警校就为被开除
You, like, joined the Academy to get thrown out?

That’s right.
你不也挺有趣
Hey, you’re a pretty interesting guy yourself.
你瞧
Look at that.
快瞧一瞧
Just look at that.
看看那些人♥渣♥ 在我那个年代.
Look at that scum. When I went through this academy…
每个学生都有标准身高 体重 肤色
every cadet was the right weight, the right height, color…
他们都有 约翰逊 罗萨德
and they all had Johnsons, Lassard.
人人都是
Every single one of them.
什么玩意儿
Johnsons?
就是这个
You know…
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
那时 放眼望去 全都是男生啊
Back in the old days, there were Johnsons as far as the eye could see.
真让人怀念啊
And what a lovely sight it was.
你看过这些申请表了吗
Have you seen these applications?
你可知 新任女市长给我们带来什么
Have you seen what our new lady mayor has brought us?
你可知 她正在毁灭
Do you know she is attempting to dismantle…
我们这所全美国最有纪律的学校
one of this country’s great institutions of law and order?
你怎么看
What do you say to that, Lassard?
这个婊♥子♥
The bitch.
-指挥官 -是的 局长
-Commandant? -Yes, chief.
市长要我们接受这些废物
The mayor says we’ve got to take this flotsam.
但我们不一定要让他们都成为警♥察♥
But that doesn’t mean we have to put them on the force.
你明白我的意思吗
You get my drift?
把碍眼的杂草除掉
Weed the undesirables out.
-除掉他们 -没问题 部长
-Get rid of them. -No problem, chief.
今天早上就开始除草
We’ll start washing them out this morning.
不是我们开除他们
We don’t throw them out.
而是要叫他们自动乖乖离开
They must be encouraged to quit on their own.
-明白吗 -我明白了 部长
-Do you understand? -I think I understand, sir.
谢谢 哈里少尉 我知道你会明白的
Thank you, Lieutenant Harris, I’m sure you do.
-罗萨德 -什么
-Lassard? -What?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-再明白不过了 部长 -很好
-It’s clear as glass, chief. -Good.
那么我们全都知道该怎么做了
Then we all know what to do.
就是这样
That’s it…
我去 这么多黑鬼
There sure are a lot of spades around here.
这样也没什么不好
Which I think is good.
这对警校有好处
Very good for the Academy.
你究竟来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我 想当一名警官
I want to be a police officer.
什么 我听不到
What? I can’t hear you.
我 我 想当警官
I want to be a police officer.
-做梦 -是的
-Don’t unpack. -Well…
我该被开除了
time to get thrown out.
公主 快回来
Princess. Princess! Prin–!
-你叫什么名字 新兵 -汤普森 长官
-What’s your name, Cadet? -Thompson, sir.
-你住在这附近吗 -不 长官
-You live around here? -No, sir.
你的电♥话♥号♥码呢
What’s your telephone number, Thompson?
快说啊 向前看 电♥话♥号♥码
Come on, eyes front. Telephone number.
5552467 先生
5-5-5 2-4-6-7, sir.
好吧 让我瞧瞧你的大腿
Okay, let’s see the thighs.
快 我这一整天都没看到了 大腿
Come on, come on. I haven’t got all day. The thighs.
-你在捣什么蛋 -泡姐 长官
-What in the hell are you doing? -Meeting women, sir.
你叫什么名字 混♥蛋♥
What’s your name, dirtbag?
-混♥蛋♥ -你的名字
-Dirtbag? -Your name?
马洪尼 先生
Mahoney, sir.
归列 马洪尼
Back in line, Mahoney.
长官 可否商量一下
Sir, can I have a second with you? Um, listen. Uh…
我并不居于这里 也不适合这里
I don’t really belong here. I’m not right for this.
回去站好
Get back in line.
马上
Now!
妈咪 别急 快回来 公主
Mom, it’s all right. Don’t worry. Come here, Princess.
我是拉♥萨♥校长 欢迎加入警队
My name is Commandant Lassard. Welcome to the new police force.
你们的训练是
Your training time here will last…
十四
Fourteen.
14个星期
fourteen weeks.
你们将要学习使用武器 办案程序 地方法律—
You will be schooled in firearms, police procedures, local laws…
以及许多其他的知识
and many, many other things.
12个星期之后 你们中间某些人 将会成为警官
After those 12 weeks, some of you will be police officers…
某些则会被淘汰
and some of you will not.
有些人会
Some of you will be–
在这所学校
Here at the Academy…
在这所学校里.
Here at the Academy…
你们将会学到
you will learn…
你们将会学到
You will learn…
公主 公主 来到这里
Princess. Princess. Come here.
公主 它更像王子
Princess? Looks more like a prince to me.
-把狗给我 -但这是我的狗 长官
-Give me that dog. -Uh–Ahem. But he’s mine, sir.
但它是个怪物
He’s a queer.
到库房♥去领♥取♥你们的制♥服♥
Cadets, proceed to the supply room and draw your uniforms.
解散 走吧 动起来 动起来
Fall out. Let’s go. Move it. Move it, move it, move it.
-下一个 -枪呢 几时发枪
-Next. -What about guns? When do we get guns?
下一个
Next.
-我穿9码 10码也行 -下一个
-I’m a size 9, sometimes a size 10. -Next.
嘿 你们三个混♥蛋♥ 先给我去理发
Hey! You three dirtbags report to the Academy barber…
在你们做任何事情之前
before you do anything else.
可是在哪儿
Where’s that?
找吧 呆子
Find it, rat face.
“呆子”
Rat face?
-他是说另外那个人 -哦 明白
-He probably meant the other guy. -Oh. Oh, okay.
-那是什么 -校长和他的妻子
-What’s that? -That’s where the commandant…
-就住在那栋房♥子里 -真好
-and his wife live. -Nice.
对不起 请问在哪里领制♥服♥
Oh. Excuse me. Do you know where we get our clothes?
在你的右边 就在那儿
Yeah. You gotta go right over there.
-在这里 好的 谢谢 -嗯
-Here? Okay, thanks. -Mm-hm.
-走进去后 告诉他们是马洪尼让你去的 -明白
-Go in and tell them Mahoney sent you. -Got it.
-3点前要离开这里 -滚开 混♥蛋♥ 我先理
-Be out of here by 3:00. -Move it, dirtbag. I’m first.
我排第二
And I’m next.
好吧 你们先理
For important guys like you, I’ll wait.
我要剃光头
Okay, let’s go. Take it all off.
你猜对了
You got it.

Hello?
-两边修一修就可以了 -当然
-Ah. Just a little off the side, please. -You bet.
-那样可以吗 -当然可以 这儿又不是军队
-You can do that? -Sure. This ain’t the Army, you know.
跟我来 为你们这些小宝贝 找个睡觉的地方
Let’s go, let’s go! We’ve got to find you little babies a place to sleep.
给我听清楚了 猪头
Better listen up, you fart-blossoms.
-你确定你说对了我的名字 -当然 我还拼了出来的
-You sure you said Mahoney? -Yeah, I even spelled it to her.
-科普兰牙和布郎克斯在这一间 -长官
-Copeland and Blankes, in here. -Sir.
他是我的私人医生 我不能没有他
This man is my personal physician. I can’t live without him, sir.
费克勒牙和马丁住这间
Right down here, I want Fackler and Martin.
从小我就认识他了
I’ve known him since childhood–
-马洪尼牙和泰格贝利住这间 -是 长官 谢谢 长官
-Right here, Mahoney and Tackleberry. -Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!
我一直希望能和一个疯子住在一起
Thank you. I’ve always wanted to live with a nut.
荣幸之至
My pleasure.
-你叫马洪尼 是吗 -是的 长官 我想再说一句
-Mahoney, is it? -Yes, sir. I’d like to say one more–
其余的废物跟我来 快 快 快
The rest of you wimps come with me. Move it, move it, move it.
废物
Wimps?
-你结婚了 -是的
-You’re married, huh? -Yeah.
真棒
That’s beautiful, man.
对我来说 婚姻是神圣的
To me, marriage is a sacred institution.
你告诉我
So tell me.
你和妻子做♥爱♥的时候 是用狗仔式 还是别的
You and the wife do it doggie-style or what?
房♥子已收拾好 正等待检查 长官
Room ready for inspection, sir.
头理得好 孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!