We are now entering the expressway at Belmont.
非常好 你们的任务区域是在第十六街
Very good. Your bus is to deploy on Sixteenth Street…
在第4区和第8区之间
between 4th and 8th Avenues.
十六街 你确定吗 长官
Sixteenth Street? Are you sure, sir?
当然确定
Of course I’m sure. I never forget a number.

Yes, sir.
这里一个人都没有
There’s nobody around.
我想他们是藏起来了
I guess they’re hiding.
好吧 我们走吧 让我们继续前进吧
All right, let’s go, dirtbags, unload it. Let’s move it.
我需要这里有两行人 来吧 假人
I want two lines right here. Come on, dummies.
走吧 走吧
Let’s go, let’s go.
好 走吧 走吧 快
You, one block over, one block up.
你 后面 你 下面
You, one block down.
你 后面
You, one block up. You, one block over.
快 快
You, one block over. Let’s go. Let’s go.
逮捕中
If you have to make an arrest…
要尽量保待安静
do it as quietly as possible.
这里很平静
Boy, it sure is quiet around here, huh?
情况如何呀 费克勒
Hey, Fackler. How’s it going?
很好 谢谢
Oh, just fine, thanks.
-你在这里弄什么鬼呀 -我们是警校的
-What the hell are you doing here? -We’re from the Academy.
你们不是应该在外♥围♥吗 暴♥乱♥就在这条街
You’re supposed to be blocks away. The damn riot’s right down this street.
我们正在撤出
We’re pulling out.
我爱吃寿司 喜欢日本贷
I love sushi. I’m into back-rubs, all kinds of Japanese stuff.
我的汽车音响就是索尼的
My car stereo, it’s a Sony.
我有个朋友的父亲 就死在珍珠港
I got a good friend, his father was killed at Pearl Harbor.
也许跟你的家庭有些关联
Hey, maybe your family had something to do with it?
你知道日本清酒吗
You know sake? The wine?
我知道他们在哪儿加工
I know a place where they heat it up before they serve it.
见鬼
Holy shit.
我要溜了
I got to go now.
快跑
Run!
嘿 我来检阅了
Hello, men. I thought I’d come by for a personal inspection.
-我们可以上车吗 长官 -当然可以
-Okay if we get in, sir? -I guess so.
为什么不呢 情况如何
Sure, why not? Well, men, how’s it going?
给我详细报告
I want you to give me a fix on the entire situation.
情况似乎很糟 长官
Not that good, sir.
真的太糟了
Oh, so this is very, very, very bad.
首先 不要慌
The main thing is not to panic.
注意 各位请注意
Attention! Attention, everybody.
我是警官学校的马萨校长
Attention. This is Commandant Eric Lassard of the Police Academy.
如果你们不疏散 我就会拘捕你们
If you do not disperse immediately, my men will have to arrest you.
给你们五秒的时间 离开现场
You have five seconds to move away. Five. Four. Three. Two. One.
把那个给我
Give me the thing.
你应该去做泊车仔 长官
You should park cars for a living, sir.
你们谁想尝尝子弹
Anybody want any of this?
嘿 说你呢 想找死吗
You want this? You’d die for this.
-现在怎么不神气啦 -来吧
-You’re not so tough now. -Come and take it.
-你怎么样 你要这个 -怎么了
-How about you? You want this? -What’s the matter?
-我在跟你说话呢 白♥痴♥ -想找死吗
-I’m talking to you, twerp. -Just too dumb to talk, huh?
该死 进去吧
Damn it. Look, in here.
试试这边
Try this one.
莱斯利·巴巴拉 请求支援
Help. Help. This is Cadet Leslie Barbara. Help.
巴巴拉 我是哈里少尉
Barbara, this is Lt. Harris.
先冷静下来
Just calm down.
我后面有30多个暴民
I’m being chased by 30 rioters.
巴巴拉 告诉我你的位置
Barbara, just tell me where you are.
我看见你了 长官
I’m passing you now, sir.
老天
Holy shit.
你好吗
Hi.
去抓警♥察♥
Get the cops!

Uh…
站在原处别动
Okay. Hold it right there, guys.
嘿 这不是巴巴拉警官吗
Why, if it isn’t Leslie Barbara…
-警♥察♥ -是的
-the police officer. -Yeah.
莱斯利 你不会向我们开枪的
Come on, Les, you’re not going to shoot us.
你不会杀老朋友 对吧
You wouldn’t shoot old friends, would you?

No.
莱斯利
Les.
赶快消失 我们正忙
Get lost. We’re busy.
现在 把家俱搬回去 赶快滚
Now, get the furniture back up there and get out of the area.
家俱是我们的呀
But it’s our furniture.

Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
卡拉汉呼叫哈里
Callahan calling Harris. Come in, please.
快回答
Harris, come in.
哈里死到哪儿去了
Where the hell is Harris?
-我不知道 -什么
-I don’t know. -What?
-她不知道 -我听见了
-She doesn’t know. -I heard her.
快跑
Run!
为什么不还击
Why don’t you shoot back?
-是枪声 -真枪
-Are those gunshots? -Fucking A.
还击啊 赶快
Shoot back. Come on.
看那上面
Look up there. See? See?
好像是哈利中尉在上面
That looks like Harris up there.
我们要还击吗
Should we shoot back?

Hmm.

Hmm.
不行了吧
I don’t think so.
还击啊
Come on!
待在那儿 别动
Stay there.
马洪尼
Mahoney!
哦 该死 这该死的
Oh, shit. Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit.
我想 应该有后门可以上去
I’ll bet there’s a back door to this place.
胡克丝 回来
Hooks. Hooks! Hooks, get the hell back here.
这是命令
That’s an order.
别动
Freeze!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
别动 混♥蛋♥
Don’t move, you bastard.
快跑 汤普森
Run, Thompson! Run!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
应该是你把枪放下
Let’s say you put your gun down.
有什么好主意吗 长官
Lieutenant Harris, any last-minute tips or suggestions?
我脑子里一片空白
Nothing really comes to mind.
你打算怎么办
What’s it gonna be?
把枪扔远点
Throw your gun over the ledge.
现在我有两只人♥质♥了
I got two piglet-wigglets.

Hey!
你想怎样
What do you want?
我要看着他们死
I want to watch you off these pigs.
当然
Sure. Ha, ha. Sure.
-先杀哪一个 -额
-Which one do we do first? -Hmm.
先杀这个吧
I believe I’d shoot this one.
好 就先干掉老家伙
Yeah, the old one.
-看起来像是学生用的左轮手♥枪♥ -原来是他们两个混球
-Looks like cadet revolvers to me. -I know those guys.
别动 混♥蛋♥
Don’t move, dirtbag!

Hey. Aw. Hey, hey.
-嘿 -他怎么了
-Hey, hey, hey. -What’s wrong with this man?
他错过了一场枪战 长官
There was gunplay, sir, and he missed it.
-哈里斯中尉 里德上尉 -很高兴见到你 长官
-Lieutenant Harris? Captain Reed. -Nice to meet you, sir.
谢谢你 帮我照顾马洪尼
Thank you. I also want to thank you for looking out for Mahoney.
愿意效劳 长官
It was an honor and a pleasure, sir.
谢谢
Thank you, sir. Ha, ha.
-你怎么了 -这女人 给你惹麻烦吗
-Could you just–? -This woman bothering you?
这是我母亲
What? Uh, no. This is my mother.
很好 继续
Ten-four. Carry on.
-哦 我的宝贝 -妈妈 会
-Oh, my precious -Mom, would–?
-8点钟 你要见见我的母亲 -好的
-Then at 8:00 you’ll meet my mother. -Right.
-你最好带束花去 -是的 记得带花
-You’d better have some flowers. -Flowers, check.
你们快停下
You men, stop that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!