警♥察♥学校
你好
Hello…
泰格贝利
Tackleberry.
我们会想念你的
We’re all gonna miss you around here.
警♥察♥学院培育了你这样一位忧秀的警♥察♥
The Police Academy’s getting itself a real fine recruit.
呢 我可以
May I, uh…
走了吗
go now?
是的 先生
Affirmative, sir.
明白
Ten-four.
请自便
Yes, of course. Ten-four.
原来是你们
You guys.
想给你个惊喜
Surprise.
停车场都满了 先生
Lot’s full, mister.
别跟我废话
Look, don’t give me that crap.
-你一定得找个空位 -全都满了
-You’ve got a space. -The lot’s full, sir, really.
给我找个空位 白♥痴♥
Find a spot, dickhead.
-白♥痴♥ -是的 你们经理呢
-Dickhead? -That’s right. Where’s the manager?
你刚才说”白♥痴♥”
Dickhead?
给我泊车 臭屁
Park the car, butt breath.
-你说”臭屁”-是的
-Butt breath? -Yeah.
等等 别忙 你戴着假发 是吗
Wait a minute. Hold everything. That’s a wig, isn’t it?
-停好车 -真是假发啊
-Ahem. Park the car. -Yeah, that’s a wig.
假发 假发
Wig! Wig! Dong-dong-dong!
-警惕假发 警惕假发 -我叫你泊车混♥蛋♥ 闭嘴
-Wig alert! Wig alert! Dong-dong-dong! -Park the car, asshole. Shut up.
姑娘们 快来看啊这是假发
Girls. It’s a rug.
究竟发生了什么事 嗨 鲁
What the hell’s going on here? Hi, Lou.
-鲁 -这无礼的小流氓不绝我泊车
-Lou? -This rude little punk won’t park my car.
马洪尼 替这位先生泊车
Mahoney, park this car.
车健全都满了
If you can find a spot–
马上去 否则炒你鱿鱼 明白吗 炒鱿鱼
Do it now or you’re fired. You understand? Fired.
这不公平 这家伙态度极差
Fired? That’s not fair, the guy has a bad attitude.
快去
Do it, okay?
我要你先给这位先生道歉再替他停车
I want you to apologize to this man, then park his car.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
-对不起 -滚吧
-I’m sorry. -Get out of here.
把烟灰缸也清理掉
And clean the ashtray while you’re at it.
真对不起 鲁 现在就是找不到好帮手
Yeah, I’m sorry, Lou. You just can’t get good help these days.
他们不尊重官人也不爱护财物
Respect for anything. They don’t respect customers.
他们甚至不懂得尊重是什么
They don’t respect property. They don’t respect respect.
要命 老天
Holy shit. Jesus.
刚刚好 合适得不得了
It fits. Damn thing fits.
我以为没有空位子原来还有一个
I thought there were no more spaces. Am I an idiot or what?
嗨 伙计们
Hi, fellas.
嘿 伙计们 只是
Hey, guys, just–
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
我想我不该弄湿这些照片的
Guys, I don’t think I’m supposed to get the photos wet.
你们会为此付出代价的我说到做到
You’re going to pay for this. Mark my words.
想知道为什么吗
And you want to know why? Huh?
告诉你们好了 这不是什么秘密 人人都知道
I’ll let you know why. It’s no secret. Everybody knows.
我要加入警队
I’m joining the police force. Ha, ha!
你们怕了吧
What do you think of that, huh? Huh?
到时看是谁怕谁
Now who’s in charge?
警官 又是他
Hey, sarge, it’s him again.
我会通知里德上尉 坐到那边去 马洪尼
I’ll call Captain Reed. Sit over there, Mahoney.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let’s go.
坐下 别乱动
Sit. And stay there.
-你是怎么进来的 -让你见识见识
-What are you in for? -I’ll show you.
天杀的 快停下
Goddamn it! Stop that!
啊 长官 不是说您
Oh, no, sir. No, not you.
棒极了 真的
That’s terrific. Really.
-你的大名 -乔斯 拉维尔.乔斯
-What’s your name? -Jones. Larvell Jones.
拉维尔.乔斯
Monsignor Larvell Jones.
乔斯
M.D.
-我们走吧 马洪尼 -再见 拉维尔
-Let’s go, Mahoney. -See you around, monsignor.
是拉维尔博士
Doctor monsignor.
为什么你就不能少惹点麻烦
Why can’t you stay out of trouble?
我的意思是
I mean…
你到底是怎么回事 上星期 扰乱治安
What’s wrong with you? Last week: disturbing the peace.
上上个星期又破坏私有财产
Week before that: destroying private property.
要经常为你开罪 我真是烦透了
And I’m getting tired of saving your butt.
我救你只是为了你父亲
I only do it because of your father.
-他曾是我的好朋友 -我知道
-He was a good friend. -Yeah, I know.
马洪尼 我已经决定了
Now, Mahoney, I’ve made a decision.
这次 我不会帮你了
I ain’t gonna help you this time.
我得请你去监狱里坐坐
You’re going to the county lockup.
-监狱 -对
-Lockup? -Mm-hm.
为什么 我做的事情也没什么大不了的
Why? I didn’t do anything really major.
-那我们来个协定 怎样 -什么都行
-Then I’ll make a deal with you. -Anything.
我要你去警♥察♥学院
I want you to go to the Police Academy.
警♥察♥学院
The Police Academy?
就算你毕不了业 训练对你也有好处
Even if you never graduate, the training will be good for you.
等等
Wait a minute.
你说什么 里德
Wait a minute. Reed?
听着 你没看电视广♥告♥吗
Listen, you’ve seen the commercials on TV.
警♥察♥学校正在招兵买♥♥马
The Academy’s taking all kinds these days.
谁都能进去
Anybody can get in.
你也能
Even you.
免谈 简直是疯了
No deal. That’s nuts.
要么进警♥察♥学院 要么进监狱
Well, it’s either that or the lockup.
-警♥察♥学院和监狱 二选一 -我会有自己的警车吗
-Police Academy or jail. -Will I get my own squad car?
你将接受14个星期的训练
You’ll get 14 weeks of Academy training and discipline…
-就从星期一早上开始 -14个星期
-starting Monday morning. -Fourteen weeks.
学校可以开除你
Oh, they can throw you out.
但是你不能退出不然就回来坐牢
But you can’t quit. You quit, and you’re back in jail.
这就是我们之间的协定
That’s the deal.
-我可以叫上个朋友一起去吗 -谁
-Can I bring a friend? -Who?
他叫拉维尔.乔斯 是我的私人医生
Monsignor Larvell Jones, my personal physician.
这个由你决定好了
You decide.
亲爱的 别走 我爱你 我不想你受伤
Honey, please don’t go. I love you. I don’t want to see you hurt.
我好担心啊 你总是容易出什么意外
I worry about you. You’re so accident-prone.
警♥察♥学校是个危险的地方
And the Police Academy is such a dangerous place.
-亲爱的 别担心 我会没事的 -嗯
-Honey, don’t worry. I’ll be okay. -Unh!
一切都会顺利的
Everything’ll be okay.
你敢起动车子 你就死定了
You start that car and you’re a dead man, buster.
亲爱的 我要迟到了
Honey, I’m late.
你敢开出马路 我就杀了你
You pull out of that driveway and I’ll have your head on a pole.
给我回来 你这个笨蛋
Come back here, you turkey!
再往前一步 就死定了 混♥蛋♥ 听到没有
You move this car an inch and you’re finished, mister. You hear me?
为什么偏偏要做警♥察♥
Of all the things that you could be in this world, why a policeman?
是做女警 妈妈
A policewoman, mother.
可为什么
But Why?
因为刺♥激♥
Because it’s exciting, it’s different.
做女警有机会遇上有趣的人
It’ll give me a chance to meet interesting and unusual people.
现在 如果你不靠边停车
right now! If you don’t pull over–
不像你和我
People who aren’t like you and me.
-快看啊 是警长 -真的吗
-Hey, look, it’s the chief. -Really?
嘿 提提我的名字
Hey, mention my name.
军校生凯尔·布朗克斯报到
Cadet Kyle Blankes reporting for duty, sir.
滚开 混♥蛋♥
Get away from me, you asshole.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-这是哪儿 老兄 -厄瓜多尔
-Where are we, man? -Ecuadon
我到了 我得走了 再见
Okay! Oh, here we are. I got to go now. Bye.
-再见 甜豌豆 再见 可爱的馅饼 -我们会想念你的
-Bye, sweet-pea. Bye, cutie-pie. -We’ll miss you.
-好吧 -再见
-Okay. -Bye!
好的 姑娘们 记住我爱你们
Okay, girls. Remember, I love yous.
四处介绍一下你自己吧
-Bye! -Introduce yourself around, man.
再见 再见 亲爱的 再见
Bye! Bye, babies. Goodbye.
嗨 打扰了
Hey, excuse me.
-那些姑娘 你全认识吗 -当然
-Do you know all those women? -Sure.
-她们是我的女友 -全部都是吗
-They’re my girlfriends. -All of them?
-是的 -卡里·马洪尼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!