May I say Copeland is not one of mycadets.
他是拉♥萨♥尔的手下
He is a member of Lassard’s staff.
你看上去不大一样了 毛瑟你变胖了
You look different, Mauser.Are you putting on weight?
走吧 小饺子我们去洗一洗
Come on, dumpling.We’ll get you cleaned up.
那是拉♥萨♥尔的人 先生 把洗衣票♥据♥给我 我来付帐
That’s Lassard’s staff, sir.Send me the cleaning bill on that, sir.
想要最后一只小虾吗
You want the last shrimp?
-我只想要一样东西 -是什么 我去叫客房♥服务
-There’s only one thing that I want. -What? I’ll call room service.
别傻了
Don’t be silly.
我想让你等 在浴室里等
What I want is for you to wait in there,in the bathroom…
我好准备准备
while I get ready.
-为什么我不能在这儿等 -我们刚刚认识
-Why can’t I wait in here? -We just met.
好了 难道女孩就不能有一点点保守吗
Come on, can’t a girl bea little bit old -fashioned?
我一准备好就叫你
I’ll call you just as soon as I’m ready.
嘿 这风有点大
Come on, it’s kind of drafty.
我去找人帮忙
I’ll get some help.
嘿 耐心点 我一会儿就出去
A little patience. I’ll be out in a minute.
快点 有人想用
Hurry up. Somebody wants to use the….
快 让我进去 快点
Come on, let me in! Hurry up!
你应该为你自己感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
我一分钟内就会把您的屋子收拾好
I’ll make up your room in a minute.
你推着我的车要去哪
Where you going with my cart?
-我的车 -让我用一下
-My cart. -Let me borrow it.
我是警♥察♥
I’m a police officer —
这是我的
It’s mine.
嗨 今晚太热了
Warm tonight.
你好吗
How’s it going?
把车票交给他 然后司机说
…hands him the ticket,and the driver said —
真有趣 先生一个幽默大王 委员先生们
That’s real funny, sir.Great joke teller, the Commissioner.
您觉得享受吗 舒服吗
Are you enjoying yourselves?Are you comfortable?
侍者 饮料都记到我的帐上
Waiter, round of drinks. On me.
饮料是免费的 白♥痴♥
Drinks are free, you idiot.
噢 是的 先生瞧我多笨哪
Yes, sir. How stupid of me.
如果您不介意我这样说 赫斯特夫人
If you don’t mindmy saying so, Mrs. Hurst…
果汁喷趣酒留下的印象非常迷人
that fruit punch stain dried real nicely.
你是干扰不了评估委员会的
You are not going to influencethis evaluation committee.
所以能不能请你擦干♥你♥的口水
So will you please stop all this slobbering?
我想一切都会被控制住 如果我知道谁能胜出的话
I think I can get it under controlif I could only find out who’s winning.
我只能这样说 拉♥萨♥尔的学员没给他们留下什么印象
Let’s just say that Lassard’s cadetshave not exactly impressed them.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
管好你自己吧 先生
Get hold of yourself, man.
噢 上帝 你崩溃了
Good Lord! You’re falling apart.
-对不起 委员先生 -你到底想做什么
-Excuse me. Commissioner? -What the hell do you want?
我们接到报告说 一名裸体男子在旅馆里进行恐吓
We’ve had reports of a naked manterrorizing the hotel.
他很明显不在这张桌子旁边
He’s obviously not at this table.
-毛瑟 -到 长官
-Mauser! -Yes, sir.
你能不能去管教一下这个裸男
Would you take care of this naked person?
裸男 是的 长官 我会马上控制住他
Naked person, yes, sir!I’ll get right on top of him!
学监
Proctor!
很高兴看到你这么开心尽管有个坏消息
Glad to see you enjoying yourselves, men,despite the bad news.
坏消息 有坏消息吗
Bad news? There’s been bad news?
哦 给你的坏消息 我的是好消息
Well, bad news for you, good news for me.
你的学员又干了些他们惯做的好事
Your cadets have been doingtheir usual fine job…
所以我似乎已经稳操胜券了
so it looks like I’ve got this one in the bag.
祝贺你 当我认识的人取得胜利时我都很高兴
Congratulations! I’m so happywhen someone I know wins.
我一直认为这次比赛早已定局
I always think these contests are fixed.
等会儿
Wait a minute.
-如果你赢了 那么 -你输了
-If you’re winning, then…. -You’re losing.
抱歉打扰你们的雅兴了
Sorry to spoil your fun.
-这不公平 -有什么主意吗
-It’s not fair. -Any ideas?
我可以扭断毛瑟油亮的脑袋然后把它扔到大街上去
I could twist off Mauser’s shiny headand roll it down the street.
打住 高塔
Hold that thought, Hightower.
快点 该死
Come on. Damn it!
长官 委员们
Governor, Commissioner —
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
请允许我向您介绍一位不同寻常的人 毛瑟指挥官
may I introduce you to a very special man,Comdt. Mauser.
正如你所知道的 委员会正在对我们两所学校进行评估
As you know, the committee’sbeen evaluating both of our academies…
并且马上就要得出结果
and they’re very close to a decision.
你们想知道他是对此如何评价的吗
And you know what this mansaid about that?
事实是
It’s a fact….
“实时十哈马侯马”
It’s a “facahamahoma.”
这位先生说话很有艺术
Does this man have a way with words?
他说 不能把学员提前赶去实习并因此来判定一个学校
He said you can’t judge an academyby rushing its cadets out into the field…
或是根据谁的学员最诚实 不
or by seeing whose cadetsmarched the straightest, no.
你们知道这个被我乐于称作”警♥察♥先生”的人会怎么说吗
Do you know what the man,I like to call “Mr. Policeman,” said?
“忘掉学员们过去几周里犯的任何错误吧
“Forget any mistakes cadetshave made over the last few weeks.
“他们还在练习
“They were just learning.
“真正决定胜负的应该是这最后的几天”
“It’s these last days of competitionthat should determine the winner.”
毛瑟指挥官 我向您致敬
Comdt. Mauser, I salute you.
我们都向您致敬
We all salute you!
今天是评估竞赛的最后一天
This is the final dayof the evaluation competition…
尽管毛瑟的学校处于领先
and though Comdt. Mauser’s academyis in the lead…
胜负的决出还要看你们今天的表现
it’s how you perform todaythat will determine our winner.
警界职员将关注着你们
Police personnelwill monitor your performance…
在犯罪场所的一举一动
at crime locations.
我的建议是 你们要认真对待
My advice is to treat thisexactly as if it were real.
立正
Attention!
解散
Dismissed!
我要去陪官员参加慈善赛舟会
I’m going to accompany the Governorto the charity regatta.
他希望你们两所学校各出一名学员作陪
He wants one cadetfrom each academy to go with us.
但竞赛怎么办 长官
But the competition, sir.
委员们认为在一个社会环境里对
The Governor thought it would be niceto evaluate cadets
学员进行评审是个好主意
in a social situation.
学监 这是什么 赫斯特说每个学校出一名学员
Proctor, what is this?Hurst said one from each academy.
他俩好得就象一个人一样 差不多
They’re just as good as one man, almost.
电♥话♥吃了我两毛五分钱 但接线员不愿意把它还给我
The phone’s got my quarterand the operator won’t give it back to me.
交给我好了 夫人
I’ll handle this, ma’am.
-接线员 我是塔克贝利中士 -那又怎么样
-Operator, this is Sgt. Tackleberry. -So?
请放弃这位女士的2角5分硬币
Please relinquish this lady’s quarter.
我告诉过她我们会给她寄去退款
I told her we’ll send her a refund.
-你现在就还给她 -对不起 先生 你能跟
-You’ll pay her now! -I’m sorry, sir, would you like to speak to —
退后 夫人
Stand back, ma’am.
您能认出您的硬币吗
Can you identify your quarter, ma’am?
胡克斯中士 我们从1区收到10 -48记号♥
Sgt. Hooks, we got a 10 -48 in Sector 1.
呼叫塔克贝利
Send in Tackleberry.
塔克贝利 他在城区另一边高塔就在三个街区外
Tackleberry? He’s across town.Hightower’s only three blocks away.
呼叫塔克贝利
Send in Tackleberry.
听到他说的了吗 照着做
You heard him. Do it.
-斯威特查克 -大厅真不错
-Sweetchuck! -What a lobby.
占据电梯 楼梯交给我
Secure the elevator. I’ll take the stairs.
放松点
Easy.
胡克斯中士 10 -48
Sgt. Hooks, there’s a 10 -48!
很好 呼叫46号♥警车
All right. Send in car 46.
呼叫46号♥警车
Car 46.
高塔 高尔地区有伙流浪汉
Hightower, there’s a roving gangin the Gower district.
噢 天 就是这
Oh, boy, this is it.
太棒了
Right, right.
向左拐 不 你们正驶向高速公路
Take a left….No, you’re going towards the expressway!
调头
Take a U -turn on….
在弗林特大街调头
Make a U -turn on Flint Street….
不 那是高速公路 这是什么
No, you’re going towards the expressway!What is that?
不 等会儿 调头
No, wait, make a U -turn!
-我们去哪 -尽管放轻松
-Where are we going? -Just relax.
什么也别说
Not a word.
你在来回转 停下 别
…then you go around. Stop! Don’t….
我们正跟州长一起颁奖
We’re with the Governor at the trophy.
举办这次赛舟会的目的 当然是
The purpose of the regatta, of course…
希望为我的竞选再压上2万美元的赌注
is we’re hoping to raise about $20,000for my campaign.
我想
I was going to —
-州长 好运 -我们正向盛满趣酒的大酒杯前进
-Good luck, Governor. -We’re moving toward the punch bowl.
喂 裁判员 选出胜利者
Hello, Judge. Pick a winner.
我们停了下来

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章正午(1952)
下一篇文章伸冤记
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!