It means we don’t think you can tell thedifference between beer and champagne.
你懂吗 你们就是两个傻瓜
You know something?You two are brain dead.
打赌您分不出来 输的请客
Bet you can’t. Loser pays.
-我接受打赌 马霍尼 -给我用同样的杯子来杯啤酒
-You’re on, Mahoney. -Can I have a beer in the same glass?
-介意我们蒙住您的眼睛吗 长官 -为什么
-Mind if we blindfold you, sir? -Why?
-我们不想让您偷看 -是的
-We wouldn’t want you to peek. -Right.
-看得见吗 -看不见
-See anything? -No.
-真的 -真的 什么都看不见
-Sure? -No, I can’t see.
好 转圈转圈转转转 好了 猜吧
Okay. Round and roundand guess the drink.
是香槟
Champagne!
你赢了 他总是赢
You win! He always wins!
好吧 我们会付帐的我们从这儿走吧
All right, we’ll pay up.Let’s get out of here.
-你两个怪人 -您真的让他们长眼了 长官
-You two jerks. -You really showed them, sir.
-学监 -什么事 长官
-Proctor. -Yes, sir?
帮个忙 把这个给我摘了
Give me a hand with this. Take it off.
不 别慢腾腾的快点 这样不会疼
No, don’t go slow.Go fast, so it doesn’t hurt.
真疼 我没事吧
That hurt. Am I okay?
没事 这正好有面镜子 长官
It’s nice. There’s a mirror right here, sir.
我眉毛没了
I got no eyebrows.
-我眉毛哪去了 -这呢 长官
-Where are my eyebrows? -Right here, sir.
-嗯 很好 很好 -真的
-This is going very well. -Yeah?
是的是的 非常棒 马上就好了
Yeah. That’s great. It’s coming.
真棒 真帅 您会喜欢的 长官
That’s great. That’s nice.You’re gonna like that, sir.
让我看看
Let me see it.
看这 看那 这的弯儿 每一处弯儿
Look at that. Look at this,this angle over here, every angle.
-我看不见 -给您
-I can’t see it! -It’s yours.
你看怎么样 长官
What do you think, sir?
我想我喜欢
I think I like it.
赫斯特委员非常生气
Commissioner Hurst was very upset.
他用了很多坏话来形容我们的学校
He used many bad wordsto describe our academy.
一些还是外语
Some were even foreign.
意大利语 可能还有爱尔兰语 我想
Italian or Irish, I think.
最棒的才会留下
This is survival of the fittest…
经过在市区发生的这一切
and after what happened downtown…
看起来我们不是最棒的
it seems we’re not very fit.
-长官 您不会放弃吧 -当然不会
-Sir, you’re not giving up, are you? -Of course not.
我从不怀疑我们的胜利
I have no doubt we shall be victorious.
噢 有一点点怀疑但 基本上 我是个乐天派
I have a little doubt,but, basically, I’m an optimist.
我知道 委员会会留心我们 在这
Now, I know the committeewill be observing us here…
在战场上 在警♥察♥联欢会上
and in the field,and at the Policepersons Ball…
因此 我们不能做任何有损于我们这身警服的事情
so we must do nothingto dishonor the uniform.
-我刚才说什么了 -解散
-What was I saying? -Dismissed!
是的
Right.
这张图很清楚地标明了
This map will pinpoint trouble spots…
十平方里以内的暴♥乱♥地区
over a 10 -square -mile area.
我们的负责区域有200里
This dispatch unit has a 200 -mile range…
并且数字化
and a computerized city grid.
这个数字城市网跟踪警车的活动
This computerized city gridtracks police vehicle movement.
-清楚了吗 -是 女士
-Is that clear, everyone? -Yes, ma’am!
是 为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
进行催♥泪♥弹♥练习时 手册上说你们应该戴上防毒面具
In tear gas training, the manual saysyou should have your mask on.
在催♥泪♥弹♥从窗户投进来的30秒内出去
Be out of here 30 seconds afterthe canister comes through the window.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
好运
Good luck.
-扔得真棒 高塔 -进去了 不是吗
-Nice throw, Hightower. -It went in, didn’t it?
好了 所有人出来
All right, everybody out!
所有人都出来了吗 得分
Everybody present and accounted for?
我感觉很好 我再在里面呆会
I feel good. I’ll be in there if you need me.
听着 我知道你们这周过得很累
Look, I know you peoplehave had a tough week…
但有些事你们应该明白
but there’s something you should know.
你们也许会是学校招收的最后一个班
You may be the last classto attend this academy.
我不知道这对你们是否意味着什么但对我们是
I don’t know if this means anything to you,but it sure does to us.
这就是为什么 我们不仅要你们继续努力
That’s why, we not onlywant you to keep up the good work…
而且要更加努力
we want you to work harder.
因为我们相信你们
Because we think that you people…
会是这所学校有史以来最好的一批学员
can be the best classthis academy has ever seen.
相信我 你们会成功的
You can do it. Believe me.
从前 甚至连我也是个差劲的学员
Once, even I was a screw -up.
让我们为了拉♥萨♥尔校长赢一回 行吗
Let’s go out there and win onefor Comdt. Lassard, okay?
好 加油
Okay? Yeah, come on.
立正
Attention!
解散
Dismissed.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
没有 当然没有我这么问你可真傻
No? Of course not. How silly of me to ask.
你离窗户太远了
You’re too far from the window.
-酷点 马霍尼 -好的
-Look sharp, Mahoney. -Right.
-马霍尼中士 -嗨
-Sgt. Mahoney. -Yeah.
你说的话让我印象很深
I was really impressed by what you said.
你确实在意
You really care.
是的 别到处宣扬 这会毁了我的名声
Yeah. Just don’t spread it around.It might ruin my rep.
我应该为我所做的一切向你道歉你只是尽力做出可爱的样子
I owe you an apology for the way I acted.You were just trying to be cute.
“做出””做出”要是给我的可爱打分的话 满分10分我会得8分
Trying? On a cuteness scale of one to ten,I’m an eight.
-5分 -好的 5分
-Five. -You’re right, I am a five.
听着 如果你接受我的道歉我也会接受你的
Listen, I’ll accept your apologyif you accept mine.
-一言为定 -好的 你知道吗
-Deal. -All right. You know something?
你有没有这样的感觉 跟一个人接触10分钟
Have you ever felt,after meeting someone for ten minutes
-你就觉得好象认识他两 三年了 -没有
-you’ve known them for two, three years? -No.
-谢谢 马霍尼 -别客气 长官
-Thanks, Mahoney. -Welcome, sir.
对不起 打扰一下 当你的情绪好起来的时候我能回来吗
Excuse, please. Shall I come backwhen all is well with your mind?
我的情绪好得很 不过你看上去有些紧张
My mind is as well as it gets,but you look a little tense.
你看 我很困惑
You see, I have great confusions…
是关于卡拉汉中士
about Sgt. Callahan.
噢 你来对地方了 兄弟
You’ve come to the right place, brother.
拿起纸笔因为
Grab yourself pad and pencil because…
爱情专家要上课了
the love doctor is about to speak.
在我的国家 书上是这样说的
In my country, it is written…
只有美丽的女人的吻
only kiss of beautiful woman…
才能比喻为玫瑰的花瓣
can compare to petal of a rose…
宝贝儿
babe.
在美国 只说是没用的
In America, talk is cheap.
我爱美国
I love America.
嘿 还记得我吗
Hi, there. Remember me?
记得 当然记得 我怎么会忘呢
Yes, of course. How could I forget?
那是谁
Who was that?
只是一位老朋友
Just an old friend.
我们为什么要庆祝 毛瑟 42 拉♥萨♥尔
Why are we celebrating?It’s Mauser, 42. Lassard, zip.
你觉得我们做得好吗
You think we’re doing that well?
恶作剧怎么样 别担心
How’s tricks? Not to worry.
你的朋友忘了戴上她”提供出租”的招牌
Your friend forgot to wearher “for rent” sign.
她是个可爱的孩子 是我的有氧运动的教练
She’s such a sweet kid.My aerobics instructor.
马霍尼 看见我的耳朵了吗 它是一个废话的调谐检波器
Mahoney, see this ear?It’s a finely tuned crap detector.
还是个可爱的耳朵如果我冲里面吹气 你会跟着到任何地方吗
And a lovely ear it is. If I blow in it,will you follow me anywhere?
我真感到惊讶 你竟然还有勇气露面
I’m surprisedyou had the nerve to show up…
你的学员使警♥察♥系统丢尽了脸
after your cadets humiliatedthe Police Department.
真让我恶心
Personally, it makes me sick.
你们说呢 你们是不是也觉得
How about you guys?Don’t you guys think….
我来了 委员
Coming, Commissioner.
如果我叫他饭桶 你对我的印象会不会变差
Will you think less of meif I call him a slime bucket?
事实上 我会请我的有氧教练去证实一下我马上就回来
In fact, I’ll have my aerobics instructorconfirm it. I’ll be right back.
-嗯 过得怎么样 -棒极了 我需要你帮个忙
-So, how you doing? -Terrific. I need one of your special favors.
在这
Right here?
噢 我就喜欢用这种方式吃虾的男人
I just love a manthat eats shrimp that way.
-你喜欢 -是的
-You do? -Oh, yes.
跟我来
Come on.
-他怎么做的 -问题应该是 他为什么这么做
-How does he do that? -The question is, why does he do that?
这是一种精神力量
It is a power of the mind.
敬你一杯
Allow me.
你这个笨蛋
What kind of idiot klutz are you?
我们走 我的小饺子
Come on, dumpling.
我目睹了整个攻击事件请接受我的道歉 赫斯特夫人
I witnessed the entire attack, sir.My apologies, Mrs. Hurst.
请允许我告诉您 科普兰不是我的学员

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章正午(1952)
下一篇文章伸冤记
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!