我保证我会跟你解释一切
I promised I’d explain.
那些人在追杀我的原因
The reason those people are after me…
我明白 对你来说会很难相信
I know this is gonna be hard to believe,
但简单来说 我是一个秘密特工
but I’m basically a secret agent.
扫描已启动
图像采集
快进来
Come on in.
你记得你在后院里的城♥堡♥吗
You know that fort you’ve got in the backyard?
在那种地方的感觉很棒 对不对
It feels good to go somewhere like that, right?
一个无人知晓 没人能找到你的地方
A place no one knows about, where no one can get to you.
这里对我来说也是一样
Well, that’s what this place is for me.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
能给他看看你的证件吗 布莱克特工
Would you please show him your credentials, Agent Blake?
中情局埃米莉·布莱克特工
Agent Emily Blake, CIA.
我为我之前在你家里不得已的行为表示道歉
I’m sorry that had to happen in front of you at the house.
当时她是被派去家里保护你的
She was stationed at the house to protect you…
就是让你不受后来那个男人的伤害
from exactly the man who ended up coming,
那个声称是你父亲的人
the man who said he was your dad.
真的吗
Really?
联调局和中情局
通缉 卡尼尔·乌提斯
为了保护国家 这些年我结下许多仇人
I’ve made enemies defending America over the years.
最糟糕的是 这个人
Worst part is that this particular one
勾起了你对父亲的回忆
dredged up the memory of your father.
事实上 麦克
The truth is, Mikey,
尽管你或许想相信这些
despite what you may want to believe,
可你父亲在七年前就已经去世了
your father died seven years ago.

Yeah.
我是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
This is Michael Scofield.
我们正聊起你的事呢
We were just talking about you.
我现在给你最后一次活命的机会
I’m giving you one last chance to save your life.
把孩子交给我 不然我不敢保证
Hand the boy over or I can’t be held responsible
接下去会发生什么事
for what happens next.
你是在威胁会杀死我吗
Are you threatening my life?
如果你不把他交给我的话
Only if you don’t hand him over.
我永远不会交出我的儿子
I’d never hand over my son.
他自始至终都不是你的儿子
He’s not your son and never was.
离我爸爸远点 听见了吗
Stay away from my dad, you hear?
离他远点
Stay away!
好孩子
Good boy.
他叫那个人爸爸
He called him Dad.
雅各布
Jacob.
不 他只是在对他洗♥脑♥
No, he’s-he’s brainwashing him, that’s all.
你是对的 那样的人
Man like that, you’re right.
他只配去死
He deserves to die.
他在哪
Where is he?
波塞冬在哪
Where is Poseidon?
我来解决他
He’ll be dealt with.
等等 稍等一下
Wait, hang on, hang on, hang on, man.
如果你被抓了
If you get caught–
如果他被抓了 他就得回监狱
if he gets caught, he’s going back to the pen.
-别这样 别 -我不会…
– Come on, come on. – u202dI’m not…
如果我不这么做呢
And if I don’t do it?
小逃犯 我想让你恢复自♥由♥和清白
Criminy, I want you free and clear,
如果这是唯一的办法 那只能是由我去做
and if that’s the only way to do it, then I got to be the one that does it.
斯科菲尔德不会这么做
Scofield ain’t gonna do it.
他没有杀人的天分
He don’t got the killing gene.
没人会被抓
No one is getting caught.
这点我明确表态
There’s a very specific order to this.
莎拉 我要你保障林肯的安全
Sara, I want you to make sure Linc’s safe
不能让他有事
and out of harm’s way.
维普 茶包哥去帮我们找一张”百搭牌”[外援]
Whip, T-Bag, you’re gonna collect a wild card for us.
一张雅各布都不知道它存在的”百搭牌”[外援]
One that Jacob doesn’t know is out there.
我要去他们老巢 这一切开始的源头
I’m gonna go to the nest, where this all started,
那个隐藏着所有秘密的地方
where the secrets lay hidden,
那个终将血债血偿的正确所在
and where blood will finally be spilled in its rightful place.
我刚接的来自斯科菲尔德的那通电♥话♥
The call I just got from Scofield–
我想知道它是从哪打来的
I want to know where it came from.
正在向你发送地点信息
Location data coming to you right now.
他们在某个偏远的地方
Middle of nowhere.
向东北方向移♥动♥ 然后手♥机♥关机了
Started moving northeast and the phone was shut off.
也许是扔了
Maybe tossed.
北纽约动物园
你和你那该死的动物园 斯科菲尔德
You and your damn zoo, Scofield.
我要彻底搞明白
I’m gonna find out once and for all
当时你究竟在那里干什么
what you were really doing there.
当时你究竟在计划什么
What you were really planning.
然后我会杀了你
And then I’m gonna kill you.
你的事我全都知道
I know everything about you.
连你最平常的小动作都知道
Even your most mundane actions.
比如动物园 你和动物园算怎么回事
Like the zoo. What’s with you and the zoo?
敌人
敌人犯
我告诉自己 那个将其计划
I had to know everything about the man
纹在身上的人 我得了解他的一切
who wore his plans on his skin.
看似一览无遗 实则神秘莫测
In plain sight, yet so mysterious.
你的敌人犯
永远别 你的敌人犯
永远别在你的敌人犯
实权的秘诀
The secret to real power
在于决不违背你的意愿
is to never betray your intentions.
深藏不露
To wear nothing on your sleeve,
也决不让任何人看见你的脸
and to never let anyone see your face.
伊萨卡大学
我永远会先你一步
I’ll always be a step ahead of you.
我能从你的眼神中看穿一切
I can see everything in your eyes.
怎么
What?
我解开了眼睛里的密♥码♥
I decrypted the code from the eyes.
是引用了拿破仑的一句话
It’s a quote from Napoleon.
引用了什么
What quote?
“永远别在你的敌人犯错误时打断他们”
“Never interrupt your enemy when he’s making a mistake.”
眼神背后的心机才是关键
It’s what’s behind the eyes that counts.
构建面部轮廓比对
构建匹配
身份匹配已获取
-喂 -我觉得应该告诉你
– Yeah. – Thought you should know
我正看着你的秘密服务器
I’m looking at your closed servers right now.
你的硬盘在我手上
I’m holding your hard drives in my hand.
你所有的秘密通讯
All your secret communications.
足够让你永久出局了
Enough to send you away forever.
不赖嘛 迈克尔
Bravo, Michael.
无论你是怎么进去的 真不赖
However you got in there, bravo.
你把我骗来动物园 你就能进我办公室
You sent me to the zoo so you could get into my office.
但我俩都清楚你的威胁没有力度
But you and I both know your threat’s a hollow one,
因为你知道我手上有样东西
because you know I’ve got something
对你来说更有价值 你的儿子
that’s even more valuable to you: your son.
所以我们又回归博弈论了
So we’re back to game theory.
我们是一起合作 达成交易
Do we work together, make a trade
然后各取所需呢
so we both get what we want?
还是你要耍花招呢
Or are you gonna try something underhanded?
-你知道我会的 -我也会
– You know I will. – As will I.
所以不如放下此事 做笔交易
So why don’t we cut past that and make a deal?
行 迈克尔 就那样办
Sure, Michael. Yeah, let’s do that.
老船坞
Old shipyard.
A仓库
Warehouse A.
明天下午五点
5:00 P.M. Tomorrow.

Fine.
抱歉
Excuse me?
我老公他哥 林肯·布鲁斯
My brother-in-law… did-did Lincoln Burrows,
被送到其他病房♥了吗
did he get moved?
没有 女士 他自行出院了
No, ma’am. He checked himself out.
-他流了很多血 -我知道
– He was down a lot of blood. u202d- I know.
我们阻止过他 但如果病人坚持
We tried to stop him, but if a patient insists,
如果他们力所能及的话 我们只能放人
if it’s within their power, we have to let ’em go.
这位是巴拉德医生 他负责手术
This is Dr. Ballard. He did the surgery.
你好 莎拉·斯科菲尔德
u202dHi, Sara Scofield,
我是个伊萨卡的内科医生
I’m an internist, actually, up at Ithaca.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!