And with the revelation of the additional blood evidence
另外的血迹证据
found in his office at the university,
恰好佐证了你的说法 对吗
it neatly supports your theory, doesn’t it?
证明了他当时在场
That he was there.
证明了开枪的人 是他
That he was the gunman.
我想我只有一个问题问你
I guess I would have one question for you.
-我是中情局局长 -我知道
– I’m director of the CIA. – I’m aware of that.
所以我才直接把证据发电子邮件给你
That’s why I sent you the e-mail with the evidence directly.
我的问题是
My question is…
谁知道你现在是不是也在操控我
would you be manipulating me, too?
我能怎么操控你
How would I do that?
这个…
Well…
你要是仔细研究这些证据
you look too closely at this evidence–
照片元数据 腐化的血迹证据
metadata in the pictures, degraded blood evidence–
也许会发现些问题
you might find some problems.
就看你有多想仔细地研究这些证据了
Depends how motivated you are to look closely.
波塞冬杀死了你的副局
Poseidon killed your deputy director.
他是你们机构中滞留多年的毒瘤
He was a cancer inside your agency for years.
我让你看到了他的真面目
I’ve shown you his face!
镇定
Now, calm down.
你要知道我们抓到了奈斯先生的同伙
You should know that we have Mr. Ness’ accomplice,
安德鲁·尼尔森 已被拘禁
Andrew Nelson, in custody,
多亏了你哥哥
thanks to your brother,
看完你的电子邮件
Once we saw your e-mail,
我们就审讯了他
we interrogated him.
他对”21号♥空间”的阴谋供认不讳
He’s fully disclosed 21-Void’s conspiracy
包括他曾把谋杀哈伦·盖恩斯的事栽赃给你
to frame you for the murder of Harlan Gaines
隐瞒你的身份 给了你一个新名字
and bury your identity by giving you a new one:
卡尼尔·乌提斯
Kaniel Outis.
所以呢
What does that mean?
所以…
It means…
你自♥由♥了 斯科菲尔德先生
…you’re free to go, Mr. Scofield.
你不知道我等别人叫我这个名字等了多久
You don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear someone call me that.
还有一件事
One other thing.
你的这整个计划极其周密
The level of ingenuity that you displayed with all of this–
我们需要你这样的人才
we could use a person like that.
但我现在不想找工作
I am not looking for a job.
好吧
Right.
你倒是可以为我做一件事
There is one thing you can do for me.
你喜欢这里吗
You liking it here?
感觉很奇怪
It’s strange.
重获新生
Being alive again.
不再四处逃亡
Not running.
是啊
Yeah.
我也曾经四处逃亡
I’ve been running, too.
我知道
I know.
你为什么联♥系♥她
Why’d you call her?
因为我知道你不会
Because I knew you wouldn’t.
真正奇怪的是…
What’s really strange is…
这一切竟然真的成了
things actually working out.
是啊
Yeah.
好兄弟
I love you.
好兄弟
I love you, too.
他更擅长让自己卷入…
He’s better at getting himself into…
他很固执
He’s stubborn.
-嗨 -亲爱的
– Hey. – Hey, babe.
伊利诺斯州
乔利埃特
福克斯河州立监狱
我还真不习惯有人笑着进来
Not used to guys smiling, coming in here.
因为我并不打算长住
Yeah, just not planning on sticking around long,
就这样
that’s all.
好吧
Yeah, right.
好好享受吧
Have a good one.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! No! No!
狱警 狱警
Guard! Guard!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!