那晚上见了 – 晚上见
I’ll see you there? – See you there.
说话算话 – 好的
Don’t puss out. – Okay.
那辆车能修好吗
Is her car gonna be okay?
没什么问题 – 谢谢
It’s fine. – Thanks.
贝里 你姐姐来了
Barry, it’s your sister.
嘿 你好吗 – 你好啊 伊丽莎白
Hi. How are you? – Hey, Elizabeth.
你怎么样 – 我挺好的
How’s it going? – It’s going great.
我正好路过 进来打个招呼 – 太好了 近来可好
Just stopped by to say hello. – Terrific. How you doing?
你今晚会去吧 – 是的 我会去的
So you’re going tonight, right? – Yes, I’ll be there.
那就好 – 你去吗
Cool. – You’re going?
我去 其实我来 是有点事想和你说
Yes, I am. Actually, I came by to talk to you about something in particular.
我们公♥司♥有个女孩 很漂亮 人也挺好的 我想让你见见她
There’s this girl from work who I think is really cute and really cool, and I want you to meet her.
所以我想今晚让她参加我们的派对 你觉得呢
So I was thinking about bringing her to the party tonight. What do you think?
哦 我觉得不太好吧
Yeah, I don’t want to do that.
为什么 – 我不太喜欢做那样的事情
Why? – I just– I don’t do stuff like that.
你根本就什么也不喜欢做
Well, you don’t really do anything.
我怕她到时候会盯着我看的
Everybody would be looking at me.
那又怎样 她看你又怎么了 那是人家的自♥由♥
So? What’s wrong with looking at you? It’s a free country.
那样我就会非常紧张 不自然了
I just feel like I would be a little tense and I don’t think I’d act like myself.
那可是你的问题
Well, that’s kind of your fault.
而且我今晚有可能不会去的
There’s an outside chance I’m not even coming tonight.
哦 真的吗
Oh. Really?
大家都说你会去的 不是你告诉大家的吗
Everyone said you were coming. Didn’t you tell everybody you were coming?
是的 可是我刚刚参加了一个健身俱乐部
I have to renew my gym membership.
哦 对啊
Oh! Right.
哦 天啊 那样的话 所有的问题就都解决了
Oh, God, well– well, that solves everything, actually.
如果你不去的话 我把她带来 没什么大不了的
If you’re not gonna come, I can just bring her. It’s not that big of a deal.
嗯 那就好了 太好了
Oh, well, it’ll be fine. Great.
别这样 – 我只是想帮你忙
Please don’t. – I’m just trying to be your friend, Barry.
希望你晚上能去
Hope you can make it!
还记得那次贝里发狂吗
Remember when Barry used to get all mad?
老天 – 他会火冒三丈
Oh, my God. – He would freak out.
因为总被人叫做”小基佬”
Because Rhonda used to call him “gay boy” all the time.
还记得那个滑动玻璃门吗
Remember the sliding glass door?
他把榔头砸到门上
He threw that hammer through the sliding glass door!
玻璃把脚都扎了 爸妈送他去了医院
He got glass in his foot and Mom and Dad had to take him to the hospital.
从医院回来 他就把自己锁在厕所里 还有那把榔头
He came home from the hospital and locked himself in the bathroom with the hammer.
嘿 贝里 – 嘿
Hey! There he is! – Hi.
嗨 – 我们正在说你呢
Hi! – We were just talking about you.
你记得吗 我们以前经常叫你”小基佬”的 你每次听了都会大发雷霆
Remember when we used to call you “gay boy” and you’d get all mad?
你说什么 – 我们以前叫你”小基佬”的 记得吗
What’s that? – We used to call you “gay boy.” Remember?
只要我们一叫你”小基佬” 你马上就火冒三丈
You’d be fine, and then we’d call you “gay boy,” you’d just freak out.
那次我们叫你基佬
We were calling you gay,
你气疯了 就扔出一把榔头 把门砸了 你还记得吗
and you got so mad you threw the hammer through the sliding glass door. You remember?
我没印象了 – 你肯定记得
I don’t remember that. – Yes, you do.
我们叫你”小基佬” 你当时气疯了
We were calling you “gay boy,” and you got so mad.
你现在还是同性恋吗 – 我不知道
Are you gay now? – I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我们正在猜 你当时为什么要用榔头砸门呢
We were trying to figure out why you had the hammer.
你为什么穿西服 – 我说不清
Why are you wearing that suit? – I-I-I… I don’t know.
西服不错 – 谢谢
I like the suit. – Thank you!
你用了我给你买♥♥的那个去头屑的洗发水了吗
Are you using that dandruff shampoo I bought you?
当然 – 贝里 贝里
Yes. – Barry. Barry.
真的用了 – 贝里 你当时怎么会有一把榔头的
You are? – Barry, why’d you have the hammer?
我当时怎么会有一把榔头的
Why did I have the hammer? Wh–
他那是正在搭一个狗窝呢 – 哦 朗达
He was building a doghouse. – Oh, okay. Rhonda.
哦 生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
是蛋糕啊 我们已经有了一个蛋糕了
Oh, a cake. We have a cake.
你已经有了啊 – 嘿 我正惦记着你呢
You got a cake? – Hey, I was just thinking about you.
很高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
嘿 你好啊 “闲聊”先生
Mr. Chatty. Hi, Mr. Chatty.
你头发上有个米粒 – 哦
You have rice in your hair. – Oh…
跟你的姐夫们打过招呼了吗
Did you say hello to your brother-in-laws?
嘿 贝里 你好吗 – 你好啊
Hey, Barry. How you doing? – Mike. How you doing, pal?
很高兴见到你 – 我看到你的车了 很拉风
Good to see you. – I saw your car out front. Pretty snazzy.
嘿 贝里 你好吗 – 哦 对不起
Hey, Barry. How’s it goin’? – Oh, I’m sorry.
你好
How’s it going?
工作怎么样
How’s work?
生意不错 多谢关心
Business is very food, thank you.
你们在说什么 食品吗
What’s “very food”?
你说什么 – 我听见你说食品什么的
What’s that? – You just said, “Very food.”
哦 抱歉 我是说我的生意还不错 可能是我的口误吧
Oh, I’m sorry. I meant to say, “Very good.”
可能因为你饿了吧 才会说成食品的
Maybe you said “food,” uh, ’cause you’re hungry.
你饿了 – 很有可能
You know, you want to eat. – That makes sense.
你的那个朋友呢
Is your friend here?
你运气不好 贝里
No. You’re off the hook, Barry.
她没来 – 谢谢了
She couldn’t make it. – Thank you.
你紧张吗 – 不
You nervous? – No.
你看起来有点紧张
You look nervous.
我感觉挺好的 – 那就好
I feel very happy. – Oh, good.
你去办你的健身俱乐部会员卡了
Did you get your gym membership?
明天去
Tomorrow.
我想给贝里介绍个女孩子 他不让
Hey! I had a girl I was gonna bring for Barry, and he wouldn’t let me do it.
那个女孩子很优秀
So, I had this girl I was gonna bring for him, and she’s totally awesome.
我们一起工作的- 是吗
We work together. – Yeah?
他说他无法控制自己
And he said that, uh, he couldn’t be himself.
来吧 基佬 吃饭了
Come on, gay boy. It’s time to eat.
我不知道 可能他担心我们给他找麻烦吧
I don’t know. Maybe he’s worried we’re gonna give him a bunch of shit about it.
她说那女孩来他就不来了
He said he wouldn’t come if I brought her.
不是吧 真是个傻蛋 你还听他的
He did? He’s such a fuckin’ asshole! Why do you listen to him?
我不知道 本来很想带她过来的
I don’t know. I was totally gonna bring her.
是不是太随意了 – 看他
It would’ve been, like, totally casual. – Look at him!
你♥他♥妈♥的发什么神经啊
What the fuck is your problem?
贝里 你这个白♥痴♥
You fucking retard, Barry!
我很抱歉
I’m sorry about that.
我为我的行为道歉 – 没关系
Sorry about what I did. – It’s all right.
我想问你个问题 因为你是个医生
I wanted to ask you something because you’re a doctor, right?
什么
Yeah.
我有时候很讨厌我自己
I don’t like myself sometimes.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
贝里 我是个牙医 我
Barry, I’m a dentist. I…
你想我能怎么帮你
What kind of help do you think I can give you?
我知道 我 也许你认识其他的医生呢
I know. Uh, maybe you know other doctors?
你是说精神病医生
Like a psychiatrist?
这件事 我只能和你说
I just don’t have anybody else I can talk to about things,
我知道医生是应该替病人保密的
and I understand it’s confidential with a doctor.
我只是 不想让我那些姐姐们知道 行吗
I just, um– I don’t want my sisters to know. Okay?
你能替我保密吗
‘Cause I’m embarrassed about this.
贝里 如果你是想让我帮你找个精神病医生的话
Barry, if it’s about getting you a phone number for a psychiatrist,
我能帮这个忙的
I can do that.
那绝对没有问题
It’s not a problem.
可是 你 到底哪里不太对劲儿
But what exactly is wrong?
我不知道那到底算不算毛病 因为我不太清楚其他人是不是也会这样的
I don’t know if there is anything wrong because I don’t know how other people are.
我 经常哭
I sometimes cry a lot…
毫无理由的大哭
for no reason.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
1块7毛9
Dollar, 79.
我到底在找什么
What am I looking for?
我到底在找什么 告诉我
What am I looking for? Please tell me.
告诉我 告诉我 告诉我
Talk to me. Talk to me. Talk to me.
布丁
Pudding.
我看到你了 理查德·塞兰德 是的
Oh, I see you. Richard Seland. Yes.
很好 塞兰德先生
All right, Mr. Seland.
我是接线员珍妮 请问您是那位
Hi. This is Janice, the operator. Who’s this?
嘿 你好 – 你好 第一次打电♥话♥
Hi. How you doing? – Hi. Is this your first time calling?
是的
Yes, it is.
能告诉我你的信♥用♥卡♥号♥码和有效期吗
Can I have your credit card number followed by the expiration date?
当然 啊 你们是怎么收费的
Sure. Uh, how much is this, anyways?
前半个小时是每分钟2块99 之后为每分钟1块99
It’s 2.99 per minute for the first half-hour and 1.99 per minute after that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!