这全都是你自找的
This is what you get when you’re a pervert.
你说过你会帮助她的 可你没做到
Said you’d help somebody out and you didn’t,
所以我们拿了你的钱 去交给她 仅此而已
so we’re just gonna take this money back to her, and that’s that.
好的 可在你们离开之前 我只想澄清一件事
Okay, but before you guys go, I wanted to bring up one thing.
我对佐治娅说不了
I said no to Georgia.
她找我借钱 可我不得不拒绝她
She wanted the money, and I had to decline
因为我其实没有那么多钱
because I don’t really have that much.
就是我给你的那500块 对我来说 那可是一大笔钱
That money I just gave you is actually a lot of money to me.
99美分 我觉得这不太公平
“99 cents.” So, I don’t know if this is fair.
等等 别 求你了 噢
Wait, whoa. Wait. No, no, plea– Ow! Ow! Wait, ouch, ouch!
你♥他♥妈♥的想耍我的兄弟吗
You wanna fuck with what my brothers are saying?
你♥他♥妈♥的想耍我的家人吗 妈的
You wanna fuck with my family? Fuck!
救命啊
Help me!
你♥他♥妈♥的往哪里跑 我们知道你住在哪里的
Where the fuck are you going? We know where you live.
嘿 贝里 早上好 – 嘿 兰斯 我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Barry. Good morning. – Hey, Lance. Can I talk to you for a second?
当然 – 跟我进来
Sure. – Just come on in here.
关上门
Let’s shut–
我昨晚碰到点麻烦 小麻烦
I got in trouble last night. I got in a little bit of trouble.
发生什么事了 – 我打了个电♥话♥
What happened? – I made a phone call.
我做好还是多买♥♥点布丁
I better get more pudding.
贝里 1线是你的电♥话♥ 贝里 1线是你的电♥话♥
Barry, telephone on line one. Barry, telephone, line one.
我是贝里 – 喂 是我 朗达
This is Barry. – Hey, it’s me. It’s Rhonda.
我得和你谈谈你昨晚打碎的那些玻璃
I need to talk to you about smashing those windows last–
我要出去几天 我得离开2天
Yeah. You know what? I’m gonna go out of town for two days.
你去哪里 – 我要去夏威夷
Where you going, Barry? – I have to go to Hawaii.
但你不能告诉我的姐姐们 – 要去夏威夷
But you can’t tell my sisters. – Going to Hawaii?
是的 但你一定不能告诉我的姐姐们 – 太好了 你要去夏威夷了
Yeah. Make sure you don’t tell my sisters. – That’s so wonderful, you’re going to Hawaii.
好的 – 好的
Okay. – Okay.
为了这次旅行 我必须再多买♥♥些布丁
And I have to get more pudding for this trip to Hawaii.
我知道这看起来有点奇怪 其实不是的
As I just said that out loud, I realize it sounded strange, but it’s not.
你要跟我一起去吗 – 好的 现在吗 贝里
So would you like to come with me? – Okay. Right now? Barry?
是的
Yes.
我最先发现红烧鸡块只卖♥♥1块19 后来我又发现了便宜的汤 确实很划算
First I saw the teriyaki chicken for $1.79, then the soup, which made a real deal.
可我后来又突然发现了那些布丁 简直太便宜了 可大多数人并没有发现
But to stumble across the pudding– It’s just tremendous how most people don’t look.
这么大的字印在上面 他们竟然没发现 兰斯
They don’t look at the fine print, Lance.

Oh, my.
好吧
Okay.
你正在前进的路上
You are on your way.
你正在前进的路上 不要停歇
You are on your way. Don’t stop now.
不要灰心 不要伤心
Don’t be discouraged, and don’t be sad.
靠着这些布丁 你就能环游世界了了
You can go to places in the world with pudding.
这太有趣了 – 是的
That is funny. – Yeah.
太有趣了
That’s funny.
漂亮
Yes!
一定行的
It’s going to work.
我来了 我来了 我来了
I’m coming. I’m coming. I’m coming.
我来了 宝贝
Lena, I’m coming.
去排队吧 – 哦 丽娜 再见
I’m going to get on line. – Oh, Lena. Aloha.
贝里 一会在出口见吧 – 好的
Barry, I’ll be on line. – Okay.
我这就去 – 好的
I’m coming. – Okay.
不不不不 你说的是什么意思
No, no, no, no. What do you mean?
要等6到8周 – 先生
It doesn’t state six to eight weeks anyway. – Sir.
可是我们的验证过程 确实需要这么长的时间
It takes that much time to process the order and make sure it’s valid.
可是我的行程已经定下来了 你知道吗 我必须这样
I had this planned in my mind, okay? I had to–
我打算今天就买♥♥下那些布丁的 我今天就要出发了
I could get the pudding over to you today. I’m leaving today.
先生 我已经解释过了 我们确实需要时间来处理这件事的
Sir, I’ve explained this to you before. It takes this much time to process.
可你不说我怎么知道
How am I supposed to know this if you don’t tell me this,
在你们的条款上并没有注明这一点啊 包装上可没印着这些
if it’s not in your rules and regulations, in the fine print?
简直就是开玩笑 – 我们确实需要一些时间来处理
That’s an impossibility. – It takes that much time to process.
我找遍了盒子 也没看见哪里印着6到8周 这简直就是胡说八道
I didn’t see a “six” or an “eight” anywhere. This is bullcrap to me.
先生 我没法说清楚 我们需要时间
Sir, I can’t explain it to you. It takes that much time to process.
妈的 – 喂
Fuck! – Hello?

Hello?

Hello?
好吧
All right.
关于布丁的事 需要6到8周才能有结果 今天是没戏了
The pudding’s gonna take six to eight weeks to process, so that’s not gonna work today.
我得先洗个澡
I’ll take a bath on that today.
但是我得告诉你
So here’s what I’m gonna tell you.
现在 布丁
Now, the pudding…
哦 – 你没事吧
Oh! – You okay?
椅子破了 – 我们回头再谈布丁的事吧 好的
The chair broke. – We’ll get to the pudding later.
我现在得走了 – 好的
I’m gonna go now. – Okay.
我到那以后会给你打电♥话♥的 – 好的
I’ll call you from there. – Yeah.
我回来之前 这里就交给你了 – 没问题
You’re running the place until I get back. – No doubt.
千万别告诉我的姐姐们 好吗 – 好的
Don’t tell my sisters anything, okay? – Right.
一路顺风 – 谢谢
Have a great trip. – Thank you very much.
我还从来没坐过飞机呢
I’ve never been on a plane before.
那是什么生意
What was that sound?
不知道
I don’t know.
嘿 – 嘿 你想去哪里
Hi. – Hi. Where you wanna go to?
能把我带到海滩边的酒店吗
Could you take me to where the beaches and the hotels are?
我得打个电♥话♥
And I’m gonna need a phone.

Hello.
嘿 是我 – 嘿 你干什么呢
Hey, it’s me. – Hey, what are you doing?
没什么 我正工作呢
Nothing. I’m at work.
还记得你的朋友丽娜吗
I was wondering, do you remember your friend Lena?
是的 她怎么了 – 非常感谢
Yeah, what about her? – Thank you so much!
你知道她现在住在夏威夷的哪个地方吗
Well, I was wondering if you know where she’s staying in Hawaii.
因为她落了一些东西在我的办公室
‘Cause she forgot her pocketbook at my work.
我想现在交还给她 好别让她担心
I wanted to get it back to her, make sure she wasn’t nervous.
哦 天啊 我明白你的意思了 你♥他♥妈♥的真是的
Oh, my God. I know exactly where she’s staying, and you’re fucking lying.
她会觉得你是个变♥态♥的 你要她的电♥话♥号♥码干吗
She didn’t forget her purse or pocketbook. What do you want her number for?
别这样 – 你要她的电♥话♥号♥码干吗
Don’t do this to me. – What do you want her number for?
我就想知道她的号♥码而已 你能帮我吗 – 告诉我原因
All I want is her number. Can you help me? – Why? Tell me why.
你不能这么对我 – 你喜欢她
There’s no reason for you to treat me this way. – Do you like her?
你快把我逼疯了 你这么对我 简直就要把我逼疯了
You’re killing me with the way you are towards me.
为什么 – 我他妈的不过是要个号♥码而已
Why? – All I want is her fucking number!
这对你应该不成问题的 快他妈的告诉我号♥码
That should be goddamn good enough for you. Give me that fucking number!
你♥他♥妈♥的听见了吗 我他妈的不想听你废话了
You fucking hear me? I’m sick of this fucking shit!
别他妈的这么对我 快他妈的告诉我电♥话♥
Stop fuckin’ treating me this way and give me the fuckin’ number!
我他妈的宰了你 你死定了
I’ll fuckin’ kill you! You want that?
你好 喜来登
Aloha, Sheraton Waikiki.
嘿 请帮我找丽娜
Hi, yes. Lena Leonard’s room.
好的 请稍等 – 谢谢
Okay. One moment. – Thank you.

Hello.

Hello?
丽娜在吗 – 你打错了
Is Lena there? – You have the wrong room.
你好 喜来登
Aloha, Sheraton Waikiki.
嘿 我刚才打了一次了
Hi, yes. I just called?
别挂断了 打错房♥间了
I think I was connected to the wrong room.
我找丽娜·里昂纳多 不应该是个男的接电♥话♥的
I’m looking for a Lena Leonard, and there shouldn’t be a man in that room.
请稍等
One moment, please.
谢谢
Thank you.

Hello?
丽娜吗 – 是我
Lena! – Yeah?
我是贝里·依根啊
Hi, this is Barry Egan.
不会吧 太好了
Oh, wow, yeah? That’s great!
你来了 你在干什么
You came, you came! What are you doing?
我没听清楚 – 我想知道你在干什么
I didn’t hear you! – I just want to know what you’re doing.
你在哪儿 – 给你打个电♥话♥
Where are you? – I’m just calling you.
我正站在我的酒店房♥间里面呢 – 真的
I’m standing in my hotel room. – Yeah?
是的 我来这里商务旅行了
Yeah, I’m just down here on my business trip.
我们该干点啥 你先做点什么吗
Well, let’s do something. You want to do something?
是的 你没有男朋友吧
Yeah! You don’t have a boyfriend or anything, do you?
没有 你想说什么 – 我就是随便问问
No. What do you mean? – I just wanted to know.
你上次交男朋友是什么时候了
When’s the last time you had a boyfriend?
6个月之前吧 怎么了
About six months ago. Why?
我就是想确认一下
I just wanted to make sure.
那你上次交女朋友是什么时候
When’s the last time you had a girlfriend?
你结过婚吗 – 是的
Were you ever married? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!