比利
Billy! Billy! Billy! Billy! Billy! Billy! Billy!

Yeah!
敬忠诚乐队
To The Loyal.
-我们出名了 -艾迪
We are so famous. -Eddie?
天哪 卡茜 你的手♥机♥都要炸了
Oh my God, Cass, your phone is blowing up.
-什么 -当然了
-What? -Of course it is.
德国
Germany?
太棒了 各位
This is amazing, you guys.
抱歉 各位 我得接下这个电♥话♥
Sorry, guys, I gotta take this.
-是谁 -我不知道
-Who is it? -Don’t know.
-就五分钟 好吗 -最好是唱片公♥司♥
-Just like five minutes, okay? -Better be a record deal.

Hello?
你是卡珊德拉·萨拉扎吗
Yes. Is this Casandra Salazar?
是的
Yes.
女士 我是柯蒂斯上尉
Yes, ma’am, this is Captain Curtis,
海军陆战第一师第一营的 后方支队指挥官
Rear Detachment Commander for the 1st Battalion, 1st Marines.
女士 我打电♥话♥是因为 你丈夫在一次行动中受伤
Ma’am, I’m calling because your husband has been wounded in action.
他将被从德国部队
He’s going to be transferred from Germany
转到圣地亚哥的海军医疗中心
to the Naval Medical Center in San Diego.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他的双腿被简易爆♥炸♥装置炸伤
His legs were injured during an IED detonation.
-目前正在做手术 -不 这不是真的
-He’s currently undergoing surgery. -No, this isn’t happening.
抱歉 但我真的听不清你在说什么
Sorry, but I’m having a hard time understanding you.
该死
Shit!
雅各布·莫罗
Jacob Morrow.
雅各布·莫罗
Jacob Morrow.
卢克的哥哥 我会找到你
Luke’s brother, I’ll find you.
雅各布·莫罗
美国海军陆战队 美国全国步♥枪♥协会
有事吗
Can I help you?
-我找雅各布·莫罗 -这就是他家
-I’m looking for Jacob Morrow. -You found him.
卢克的哥哥在吗 我有急事
Is Luke’s brother here by any chance? It’s important.
我是卢克的父亲 他做了什么
I’m Luke’s father. What’s he done? What’s he done now?
-我真的需要跟他哥哥谈谈 -别说了
-I really need to talk to his brother. -Stop.
别废话了 你想怎样
Cut the shit. What do you want?
卢克进监狱了吗 还是欠你钱 到底什么事
Is Luke in jail? He owe you money? What?
卢克在战斗中受伤了
Luke was wounded in combat.
先生 他在伊♥拉♥克♥
Sir. He’s in Iraq.
-或者说他之前在伊♥拉♥克♥ -什么…
-Or he was in Iraq. -Wh–
-他几个月前被派遣到国外 -等下
-He deployed a couple of months ago. -Hang on.
我不知道他参军了
I didn’t even know he had enlisted.
-情况有多严重 -我还没见到他
-How bad is he? -I haven’t seen him.
海军陆战队昨晚给我打电♥话♥
The Marines called me last night, and they said that…
他们说他的腿 被某种简易爆♥炸♥装置炸断了
…that his legs had been shattered, uh, by some kind of IED.
天啊
Ah, Jesus.
几天之后
And that he would be here
他就会回国
in a couple of days.
-我真的很遗憾 -军队为什么打给你
-I’m so sorry. -Why’d they call you?
我是他的妻子
I’m his wife.
没想到吧
Surprise.
抱歉 请进
I’m sorry, come on in.
莫罗准下士
Lance Corporal Morrow?
欢迎回国 你好像有点晕
Back to U.S. soil. You look a little dizzy.
莫罗准下士
Lance Corporal Morrow?
植皮手术很成功
So, your skin grafts were successful,
但我会继续进行负压伤口治疗 帮你恢复
but I’m gonna keep you on this wound vac for a week to help you heal.
现在你的家人来了
Right now, your family’s here.
依靠家人 你很快就能恢复
You lean on them, you’ll be on the mend before you know it.
就在这里
Right over here.
卢克
Luke.
爸爸
Dad?
天哪 我们差点失去你
Oh my God. Jeez, man, we could have lost you.
怎么不告诉我们你结婚了
You could’ve told us you got married.
恭喜你们了
Yeah, congratulations.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thanks. -Thanks.

Hi.
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨
-Hi, babe. -Hi.
太遗憾了 亲爱的
I’m… I’m so sorry, honey.
我从未想过你会参军
I never thought I’d see you in the Corps.
我听说你要荣获紫心勋章
I hear you’re getting a Purple Heart.
-对 -这是很光荣的事
-Yeah. -That’s an honor.
你入伍的事 你告诉杰克瞒着我
You told Jake not to tell me you enlisted.
为什么 你为什么又要骗我
Why? Why did you have to lie to me again?
你会说我没有考虑清楚
You’d have said I didn’t think it through.
我希望有机会能证明你是错的
I hope to get the chance to prove you wrong.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
情况如何 跟我们说说吧 医生
So, how we doing? Give me the rundown, Doctor.
康复过程会很漫长 而且他也没有经验
Look, this is going to be a long rehab, and he’s starting from zero.
-医生 他以后还能跑步吗 -是因为我的药
-Doctor, will he be able to run again? -It’s combat medicine, you know.
先恢复走路 再说能不能跑
Let’s get you walking first. Then we can talk about running.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you.
你妈妈会…
Well, your mom would, uh…
你母亲看到你这副模样 一定会很心疼
Your mother would’ve been heartbroken to see you like this.
嘿 让他们独处一会吧
Hey. Let’s give them a minute.
好的
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
我…
I, uh…
我找错雅各布·莫罗了
I went to the wrong Jacob Morrow.
对不起 我当时吓坏了 我不知道该怎么做 我…
I’m so sorry. I… I was just scared for you–
你在逗我吧 卡茜
You’ve got to be kidding me, Cassie.
你怎么想的 我们完蛋了
What were you thinking? We are totally screwed.
我跟你说过 他是军警
I told you he was Military Police.
你没说你♥爸♥爸和你哥哥同名 卢克
You failed to mention your dad and your brother have the same frickin’ name, Luke.
-没事的 -有事
-It’s fine. It’s fine. -It’s not fine.
我们只要离婚 你就再也不会见到我了
We’ll just get a divorce, and you’ll never have to see me again.
不 他已经不相信我了 他已经盯上我们了
No, no, no, he doesn’t trust me already. He’s already watching us.
-不 他不会举报自己的儿子 -你想得太简单了
-No, he won’t turn in his own son. -You have no idea.
就算退休了 他还是个警♥察♥的样子
Even though he’s retired, he still acts like a cop.
我们要保持冷静 坚持几个月 直到我好转
Gotta keep it together. A couple months until I get back on my feet.
我们要住在一起 直到我完成受人监管的理疗
We’ll live together just till I’m done with supervised PT.
到时候我们就没事了
W-We’ll be off the radar. All right?
但在那之前 我们必须让他们相信这是真正的婚姻
Until then, we have to make them believe this is a real marriage.
卢克 几个月
Luke, a couple of months?
-我不…那是什么意思 -我们表现得像已婚夫妻
– I don’t–What… What does that mean exactly? -We act like married people
演戏
Pretend.
你可以的
All right? You can do that. You can do that.
演戏 懂吗
Pretend, all right?
-不会有事的 -是的 我们要玩过家家了
-It’s gonna be fine. -It is. We’re gonna play house.
弗兰基知道这件事后会是什么反应
Is Frankie gonna laugh or cry when he finds out about this?
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
-没人告诉你吗 -怎么了
-No one told you? -What?
弗兰基 他…
Frankie, he’s, um…
也是这次任务 他…
The same mission as this. He, uh…
他能没撑过来 卡茜
He didn’t make it, Cassie.

No.
我很遗憾 我…
I’m sorry, I–
我要离开这里
I can’t be here.
欧申赛德当地居民弗兰基·穆布蒂亚 在执行任务时牺牲
Local Oceanside resident Frankie Mubuthia has been killed in the line of duty.
享年20岁
He was 20 years old.
他的家人为其英雄事迹 和为自♥由♥作出的牺牲
His family says that they are proud of his heroism and sacrifice
感到骄傲
in the name of freedom.
他的葬礼将在圣地亚哥的 罗斯克兰斯堡举♥行♥
His funeral will be held at Fort Rosecrans in San Diego.
瞄准 开火
Aim. Fire.
瞄准
Aim.

Hi.
葬礼办得很好
The service was beautiful.
这是弗兰基给你买♥♥的
Frankie bought this for you.
他想等他回家再跟你求婚
He was waiting to propose until he came home,
他让我好好替他保管
and he asked me to keep it safe.
但我知道 他一定会希望我把它交给你
But I know that he really would have wanted me to give this to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!