-I know, Cassie. I know, I know. -No. No.
你不能一走了之
Don’t just walk away.
好吗 对不起
Okay, I’m sorry.
并非所有被你接受的男人 都是你不能信任的坏人
Not every man you let into your life is a bad guy that you can’t trust.
真的吗 卢克 那你是什么
Really, Luke? What are you?
我是一个在你需要时及时出现的人
I am someone who shows up when you need me.
我不需要你
I don’t need you.
我不需要你
I don’t need you.
听好了 好吗
Just listen, okay?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
-是我没处理好 -去你♥爸♥爸或者你哥哥家住吧
-I messed up. -Go stay at your dad’s or your brother’s.
告诉他们 我们要离婚
And tell them that we’re getting divorced.
我今晚要演出
I’m gonna go to my show tonight,
但等我明天回家 我希望你已经离开
but when I come back tomorrow, I want you gone.
威士忌加油 忠诚乐队 已售罄
我们好卖♥♥力 你都干什么了
We played so hard. What did you do?
-我还从来没见你那样表演过 -好吧
I’ve never seen you play like that in your life!
外面有那么多粉丝 都热情到爆♥炸♥
I know a bunch of those people out there. They’re freaking out.
好莱坞露天剧场的玛丽娜
Marina, promoter from The Hollywood Bowl,
想让你们两、三周后 为弗洛伦斯与机器乐队开场
wants you to open for Florence and the Machine in a couple weeks.
-什么 -忠诚乐队和弗洛伦斯与机器乐队
-What? -The Loyal and Florence and the Machine.
-什么 -这太了不得了
-What? -This is massive!
好莱坞露天剧场
Hollywood Bowl!
莫罗准下士 我需要你和我一起回基地
Lance Corporal Morrow, I need you to return to base with me.
我给你几分钟时间收拾行囊
I’ll give you a few minutes to grab your gear.
罗斯福酒店

Hello?
卢克想让你知道他被指控诈骗 已经被拘留
Luke wants you to know that he’s been charged with fraud and detained.
他们说你们俩
They’ve said you
为骗取津贴假结婚
two have a fake marriage in order to get benefits.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
等等 卢克在哪
Wait, where is Luke?
我现在要去基地见他 几周后就要开庭
I’m headed to base to see him now. There’s gonna be a trial in a few weeks.
你也会收到警方对你的指控
Then you’ll also be hearing from the police about your role in all this.
这一切都是演戏吗
Was it all an act?
不是
No.
不全是
Not… Not all of it.
我还以为你能帮到他
Even I thought you were good for him.
我以为你把我儿子带回了我身边
I thought you were bringing my son back to me.
海军陆战队基地 彭德尔顿营 正门

Hi.
全体起立
All rise.
早上好 请坐
Good morning. Be seated.
我们今天在此就 准下士卢克·莫罗案件
We’re here today for a hearing in the case
举♥行♥听证会
of Lance Corporal Luke A. Morrow.
莫罗准下士被指控
Lance Corporal Morrow stands accused
缔结欺诈性婚姻 以领♥取♥住房♥基本津贴
of entering into a fraudulent marriage in order to collect BAH
和家庭分居津贴 违反了 《美国海军陆战队法》第132条
and FSA pay in violation of article 132 of the UCMJ.
我们有一份 乔纳森·德卢卡的署名证词
We have a signed affidavit from Jonathan Deluca’s testimony
证明了这桩欺诈性婚姻
of the fraudulent marriage.
莫罗准下士之妻子 萨拉扎女士为普通公民
Lance Corporal Morrow’s wife, Miss Salazar, is a civilian.
因此她的案件将被移交到州政♥府♥
So, her case will be referred to state authorities,
她可能会面临刑事指控
and they may pursue criminal charges.
州政♥府♥将有权访问诉讼程序的记录
They will have access to the transcripts of these proceedings.
-我想做个声明 -准下士 我不建议你这么做
-I wanna make a statement. -Lance Corporal, I can’t advise that.
如果你不说话 我们就有机会胜诉
If you don’t say anything, we have a good chance of winning.
告诉法官 我想发表声明
Tell the judge I’d like to make a statement.
莫罗准下士 你如何申辩
Lance Corporal Morrow, how do you plead?
法官大人 我的当事人有话要说
Your Honor, my client wishes to speak.
干什么
What?
卢克
Luke.
你可以发言了
You may proceed.
法官大人
Sir.
是我强迫萨拉扎小姐嫁给我
I coerced Miss Salazar into marrying me.
她不知道这违反了军法
Um, she didn’t know that it violated military law.
-我向她保证这不违反军法 -不
-I assured her it didn’t. -No.
我承担全部责任
I bear full responsibility,
我准备好面对自己行为的后果
and I’m prepared to face the consequences of my actions.
很好
Very well.
那我就判你有罪
Then I find you guilty.
莫罗准下士
Lance Corporal Morrow,
刑满后 你将因行为不端被除名
upon completion of your sentence, you’ll be discharged for bad conduct.
明天下午5点报到
You will report for your six-month sentence tomorrow
接受六个月的刑期
at 1700 hours.
鉴于本案的审理结果 本院将不把萨拉扎小姐的案件
Given the outcome of this trial, this court will not
移交给地方政♥府♥
refer Miss Salazar’s case to the local authorities.
你愿意发誓爱这个人吗
Do you pledge to love this man?
忠诚于他
To be true and loyal to him
无论疾病还是健康
and to comfort and keep him
都会安慰他、照顾他
in sickness and in health.
我愿意
I do.
根据加利福尼亚州赋予我的合法权力
By the power vested in me by the great State of California,
我宣布你们
it is my honor to pronounce you
正式结为夫妻
husband and wife.
新郎可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
天哪 外面座无虚席
Oh my God, it is so full out there.
请就坐
Please take your seats.
女士们 先生们 有请
Ladies and gentlemen,introducing
卡茜·萨拉扎和忠诚乐队
Cassie Salazar and The Loyal.
大家好
Hi.
-那边 谢谢 -对 这边
-Right there? Thank you. -Yeah. Right here.
嗨 比利
Hi, Billy.
好莱坞露天剧场的大家好吗
How we doing, Hollywood Bowl?
卢克 准备好了吗
Hey, Luke, you ready?
我很遗憾 但时间到了
I’m sorry to say, but it’s time.
没想到我还能获得勋章
I didn’t know I’d still get this.
卢克·莫罗准下士 雅各布·J·莫罗军士长
该走了
Time to go.
之前我自己也过得很好
♪ I was fine before ♪
直到你走进那扇门
♪ You walked right through that door ♪
如今 我已超越自己的想象
♪ And now I’m something more Than I ever imagined ♪
我那么肯定
♪ I was so sure ♪
我以为了解你所有
♪ I knew exactly who you were ♪
但你比我想象的更出彩
♪ But you were something more Than I ever imagined ♪
在你的怀里 我如此安稳
♪ In your arms I’m safe and sound ♪
你将我的世界颠倒
♪ You turned my world right upside down ♪
但历经坎坷 总有定意
♪ But all the hell we’ve been through Had a purpose ♪
我们在一起混乱无章 却是完美
♪ Together we are chaos and it’s perfect ♪
我全然不知
♪ I didn’t, I didn’t know ♪
爱是何样
♪ What love could, what love could be ♪
直到你爱我的全部
♪ Until you, until you Loved my everything ♪
不论好坏 你全然接受
♪ The good, the bad The in-between ♪
我不知道
♪ I didn’t know ♪
你是我所需要的爱人
♪ You were something I could need ♪
直到你的出现 你爱我的全部样子
♪ Until you, until you Loved my everything ♪
不论好坏 我的全部 你全然接受
♪ The good, the bad The in-between, all of me ♪
之前我自己也过得很好
♪ I was fine before ♪
直到炙热之吻落在我的额头
♪ You kissed me on the forehead ♪
双臂紧拥住我 直至清晨
♪ And held me until the morning ♪
我从没想过
♪ Never imagined ♪
在你的怀里 我如此安稳
♪ In your arms I’m safe and sound ♪
你将我的世界颠倒
♪ You turned my world right upside down ♪
但历经坎坷 总有定意
♪ But all the hell we’ve been through Had a purpose ♪
我们在一起混乱无章 却是完美
♪ Together we are chaos and it’s perfect ♪
感觉在我的脑海萦绕不散
♪ Always thought those feelings ♪
这不是为我而写的故事
♪ They were stories not made for me ♪
心有不安 但又确定一切值得
♪ It’s terrifying, but I’m pretty certain It’s worth it ♪
我全然不知
♪ I didn’t, I didn’t know ♪
爱是何样
♪ What love could, what love could be ♪
直到你的出现 你爱我的全部样子
♪ Until you Until you loved my everything ♪
不论好坏 我的全部 你全然接受
♪ The good, the bad The in-between, all of me ♪
我将沉沦
♪ I could die ♪
在你的眼神里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!