Here’s to the second platoon, baby!
-明天就出征了 -明天
Shipping out tomorrow.
-一口闷 -来啊 宝贝 过来
-On one! -Click it! Get in there.
-当然 -当然
No shit!
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
-还要敬新婚夫妇 -太可爱了
-And to the newlyweds! -Adorable.
-你们之前还看不上对方 -看看你们俩
-Considering you hated each other. -Look at you, guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
新婚夫妇
Newlyweds!
兄弟 我不敢相信你娶了她 你第二天就要出征了
Dude, I can’t believe you married her, and you’re shipping out the next day.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
他们这么快就要走了
You know, a-about them leaving so soon?
我…有点害怕
I’m… kind of freaking out.
确实…
Yeah, it’s, um…
感觉很不真实
it’s extremely surreal.
我一定会非常想念他
I’m gonna miss him so much.
我知道弗兰基很紧张
I know Frankie’s nervous.
所以我在很努力地坚强起来 但他是我最喜欢的人
So I’m trying really hard to be brave. But he’s my favorite person.
这就是问题所在
That’s the problem.
抱歉
Sorry.
我控制不住自己
I’m a mess.
大家把酒杯再端起来 我要再致个辞
Come on, get ’em up. I’d like to make another toast.
这杯酒敬生命、敬爱情
This one is to life, love,
敬干掉一些天杀的阿♥拉♥伯人
and hunting down some goddamn Arabs, baby!
真的吗 天哪
Really? Oh boy.

Yeah!
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
对 就是你
Yeah, you.
就是…
It’s just–
阿♥拉♥伯人是一个种族 你这样说就好像
Arab is an ethnicity, and you’re making it sound
你要干掉整个种族
like you’re hunting down everyone of a certain ethnicity.
-这听起来有点问题 -好了 卡茜
-Which sounds kind of problematic. -Yeah, Cassie.
他明白 他只是在提振士气
He gets it. He’s just stirring the pot.
谢谢你的敏感词训练
Thank you for the sensitivity training. All right?
我要为国出征了 你这是什么意思
I’m out here serving my country. What are you doing?
我不知道 显然我在告诉一个海军陆战队的士兵
I don’t know. Apparently, I’m telling a marine
不该干掉所有阿♥拉♥伯人
he shouldn’t be hunting down Arabs.
-好吧 别 -别吵了
-Okay. No, no. -Let it go.
那你究竟想要我们做什么
And what exactly would you like us to do, huh?
去那边教他们代词
Go over there and teach them pronouns?
你先了解下你真正的敌人是谁
How about starting with knowing who your actual enemy is,
而不是瞎说一通惹人烦 怎么样
and not making disturbing generalizations. How about that?
注意你的语气 卢克 管好你老婆
You watch your tone. Luke, get your girl.
-够了 -你说什么
-Stop. -Excuse me?
-他无权管我 -我有
-He doesn’t “get” me. -Yeah, he does.
够了 你们两个
That’s enough! Both of you.
坐下
Sit down.
照他说的做
Do what the man says.
快点
Now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是
You too, man.
天哪 我真的好喜欢这种微妙的对话
God, I just love nuanced conversations like these.
真是…
我该去看看我丈夫
I should go check on my husband.
天哪
Oh, man.
这两人都挺暴躁
Those two are fiery.
-有必要这么生气吗 -有
-You’re this mad, really? -Yeah.
你懂他的意思
You know what he meant.
只是在胡说逞强罢了
Okay, it’s all bullshit bravado.
听着 阿曼多是个混♥蛋♥
And look, Armando is a dick.
但我觉得你不明白 我们是为了即将面对的事打气
But I… I don’t think you understand what we’re preparing ourselves to go and do.
真的值得毁了每个人的夜晚吗
Is it really worth ruining everybody’s night for?
我敢肯定不是我破坏了今晚
I’m sure I wasn’t the one who ruined the night.
我肯定是你朋友大喊 “杀了所有阿♥拉♥伯人” 毁了今晚
I’m sure it was your friend shouting, “Kill all Arabs.”
如果他不这么说 你今晚就会过得开心吗
What, ’cause you were gonna have the best night if he didn’t say that?
和满是你觉得低你一等的人吃饭
Sitting at a table full of people you feel superior to.
不做种族主义巨魔 确实会让我有优越感 不是吗
Not being a racist troll is kinda superior though, isn’t it?
是 但没有阿曼多这样的人
Okay, yeah, but without guys like Armando,
你认为这个国家 会免受恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的侵害吗
do you really think this country would be safe from terrorists?
不会 你宣扬“未来属于女性”
No, look, and you preach, “The future is female.”
那你觉得伊♥拉♥克♥的女性境遇如何
How do you think those women feel in Iraq?
你活在自己的幻想里
You live in this bubble.
-我受不了 -不 你说得对
-I can’t stand it. -No, you’re right.
因为明显的解决办法是用枪 派一群人拿枪去干仗
Because the obvious solution is guns. Send over a bunch of men with guns!
哇 他们这婚姻有个好的开头
Wow, they’re off to a great start.
-好 用枪 怎么了 -他们能看到我们 过来
-Perfect. Guns. What? -They see us. Come here.
-我说他们能看见我们 过来 -好
-I said they can see us, come here. -Okay.
-这只是情侣拌嘴 伙计… -你真是固执 赶紧…
-Yeah, well, couples fight, dude– -You are so goddamn stubborn, just…
努力克服我们的分歧
Working through our differences.
好吗
Okay?
他们还在看
Still looking.

Yeah.
继续抱我
Keep holding me.
深深相爱
So in love.
-看到没 他们在拥抱 -没事了
See? They’re hugging. They’re fine now.
没事了
We’re good.

Yep.
很好
Good.
最后一夜了
Last night, baby!
把握今天 兄弟们
Ah, make it count, fellas!
-今晚好好玩 -床上折腾
-Let’s go big tonight! -In bed! Whoo!
我爱你 姑娘
I love you, girl!
快走吧 快点
Giddy up! Giddy up! Come on!
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 -在蜜月套房♥玩得开心
-Night. -Have fun in the honeymoon suite!
真不错
Nice one.
我明明要的是双床房♥
I… I asked for two beds.
当然
Sure.
当然了
Sure you did.
好吧 怎样 你以为我喜欢你吗
All right, ’cause, what? Y-You think I’m into you?
或许有点
Maybe a little.
-放轻松 伙计 -我放松不了
-Just breathe, dude. -Well, ’cause I’m not.
-我只知道你一团糟 -这是什么意思
-All I know is you’re a hot mess. -What is that supposed to mean?
我不知道 因为正常人会承认自己害怕
I don’t know, because a normal person would just admit that they’re scared.
我不害怕
I’m not scared. I’m not scared.
好 那为什么要装硬汉
Okay. Well then, what’s with the tough guy act?
你对我发号♥施令 叫我坐下
You’re bossing me around, telling me to sit down.
别说了
Please, stop.
我做不到 还是别吵了 跟你结婚是个天大的错误
I can’t do this. I’m not doing this. Big mistake.
你说得对
You’re right.
我很害怕
I’m scared.
假结婚和去伊♥拉♥克♥的事情
Between the marriage and Iraq,
我要撑不住了
I’m kind of losing it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
嘿 你要是不害怕才是真的疯了
Hey, you’d be absolutely crazy if you weren’t.
你真的很勇敢
That was really brave.
我该去洗漱了
I should wash up.
卡茜
Cassie…
可以吗
Is this okay?
可以
Yes.
-你起来多久了 -三点就起来了
-How long have you been up? -Since00 a.m.
我去跑步了
I went for a run.
你凌晨三点去跑步了
You went for a run at three in the morning?
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
-什么 -你听到了 我完全睡不着
-What? -You heard me. I… I couldn’t sleep at all.
所以我去跑步了 我就是这样
So, I went for a run. That’s what I do.
你是那种男人 是吧
So, you’re that guy?
假装没发生过
Pretend-it-didn’t-happen guy.
我不知道你想让我怎样 我脑子里事情很多
I don’t know what you want from me. I just have a lot on my mind.
-好 -我们得出征了
-Okay. -We’ve gotta go to deployment.
所以我会带你去基地
So I’ll take you to base.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!